Pinning cerebrolysin

cerebrolysin pin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SuperStack

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:23 AM

If I was going to start pinning cerebrolysin, is there any other drug I can mix in with it to add more of a nootropic effect? I want to pin cerebrolysin but I don't see slamming one nootropic as worth it. I don't believe the gains are there for pinning. If I could pin a stack, i would be more open to it. I'm sort of on the fence here, but I keep looking for a push that's just not there. What are the long term effects of cerebrolysin? If Im going to pin something I'd like to incorporate it into my daily routine while taking my very large stack of racetams

#2 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

One day, you are going to fry your brain, my friend  :)

No one knows the long term effects of Cerebrolysin (just an anecdotal report from someone taking it for 10 months in a substantial dose of 10ml/day who claims it had negative effect on verbal fluency http://www.longecity...ussell-barkley/ ).

I'm not aware of anyone taking Cerebrolysin with a shitload of racetams, nor do I know anyone so courageous to mix it with anything else. But you can certainly look what ceretropic (no affiliation) has to offer in terms of research peptides and other chemicals and try to invent the first ever "pinning stack". Please, report back in a few weeks!

Just a food for thought, if you are already taking several racetams in a combined megadose and the "push is just not there", you might think about some other approach other then "slamming there another potent shit".  :)  But ultimately, you are the master of your own destiny and I'm very interested to see your future reports! 

Edited by Candidatus, 18 December 2014 - 10:20 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

Well I do get the push, believe me, the push is totally there. You've seen my stack, and it's almost impossible to not have a push taking that many noots. I barely think about my job at work, it's gotten so easy to do because it's the same routine every day. I'm on autopilot for the first half of the day and then stop being on autopilot halfway through since I'm done with everything and I just read for the last half of the day. I just wish to retain memory better. My ultimate goal, even though it seems unreachable right now. Is to have savant like abilities with memory recall. I already have a better memory than all of my friends and pretty much everyone who I come across in day to day life. It's just not good enough for me yet.

#4 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Sure I get it, but still... have you perhaps thought about trying some hardware/equipment for brain improvement? tDCS might be an option for turning on "savant like abilities". I mean, nootropics can only go so far and the effects might be short-lived.

Having said that, Cerebrolysin is certainly worth a try but personally, I would be very very cautious about mixing it with so many racetams. Maybe slowly taper off racetams, introduce cerebrolysin and let it roll for 1-2 weeks and decide wether reintroducing racetams to the cycle is worth a try? Always keep in mind that too much of a good thing might be a bad thing...

Edited by Candidatus, 19 December 2014 - 02:20 PM.

#5 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

Cerebrolysin must be administered by intramuscular injection (IM) or intravenous injection (IV). It cannot be injected subcutaneously (aka pinning). The volume of fluid is very large (5-10 ml), and it requires that you penetrate up to 2 inches deep into a large muscle with a very thick needle. There are no other nootropics which need to be injected intramuscularly. In my experience, cerebrolysin was not worth the cost and the pain of the injections. 

• Disagree x 1

#6 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Cerebrolysin is by far the most effective nootropic I ever used.

It is a life-changer!

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:40 AM

Cerebrolysin must be administered by intramuscular injection (IM) or intravenous injection (IV). It cannot be injected subcutaneously (aka pinning). The volume of fluid is very large (5-10 ml), and it requires that you penetrate up to 2 inches deep into a large muscle with a very thick needle. There are no other nootropics which need to be injected intramuscularly. In my experience, cerebrolysin was not worth the cost and the pain of the injections.

Sorry, I have a load of friends that bodybuild and in our circle, IM and subq, are both referred to as pinning, thanks for letting me know the difference!

Money isn't necessarily a problem for me, my pockets run well deep enough for any nootropic. I saw the dihexa thread and I thought about having some custom synthed. But, back to the original topic, I was worried about that. I didn't think that it would have as great of a difference as I'd expect from having an IM injection.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, pin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users