Resurrecting the Rat: Highly effective cognitive repair stack

acetylcholine blueberries lecithin choline cfos sirt3 fisetin thiamine alcar

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 StevesPetRat

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:26 AM

Nausea can indeed be a symptom of elevated ACh.

Yes, fisetin should work fast; if it does anything for you, you'll know within the first couple of days.

Good luck.

I am increasingly of the view that diet and lifestyle should be first addressed before messing with any additional supplementation. Those were the changes that netted the greatest overall benefits for me, even considering the great results I've had from this stack or things like NSI-189 or vorinostat.

#32 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

Try capping GTS-21 with NSI-189 phosphate w/ about 18-28 Celastrus Paniculatus seeds per capsule.

Edited by Ark, 27 May 2016 - 04:53 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

Try capping GTS-21 with NSI-189 phosphate w/ about 18-28 Celastrus Paniculatus seeds per capsule.

I am curious, why the Celastrus Paniculatus seeds?

#34 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

I am curious, why the Celastrus Paniculatus seeds?

It has a uniqie action that increases acetylcholine levels in the brain. It feels like Celastrus Paniculatus seeds amplifie the effects of both GTD-21 and NSI-189.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#35 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

I'm trying to treat anxiety, not cognitive problems. If all that I get from increasing acetylcholine is nausea, then I guess I'm not deficient. Then my thinking is, if I am not deficient, then my c-Fos is not upregulated. But I will try fesitin anyway, based on the StevesPetRat's feedback. Perhaps it has useful properties other than downregulation of c-Fos. I hope that it won't downregulate a gene that doesn't need downregulation. Does anybody know? If it is downregulated unnecessarily from fesitin, will it come back down?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acetylcholine, blueberries, lecithin, choline, cfos, sirt3, fisetin, thiamine, alcar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users