- - - - -

LLLT vs the sun.

lllt infrared

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

I'm wondering about how the two would compare. Doesn't the sun have a higher per unit squared luminescent density than a LLLT laser or diode? 

• Good Point x 1

#2 boroda

• 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:40 AM

I'm also interested in that because I started to "recharge" myself by looking straight at the sun 8 years ago when I found how much refreshing that is - like a cup of coffee, but better. I feel refreshed, energized, happy, ready to work - even if I have brain fog it disappears just after 10-15 minutes looking straight at the sun. It's hard to look at the sun at first because eye muscles aren't that strong to endure strong light radiation. Day after day it becomes easier and very enjoyable. Eyes become wide open and shiny.

I never found any scientific explanation for that but few days ago I found a topic about LLLT on Longecity and I was surprised to see many connections with sunlight recharging effect!

• Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

http://sungazing.vpinf.com/
Historical and fairly balanced information.
  • Informative x 1

#4 xls

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

Yeah...looking at it strictly in theory, the sun in a warm climate should provide just as much if not more infrared light than LLLT.

From wikipedia: "In terms of energy, sunlight at the earth's surface is around 52 to 55 percent infrared (above 700 nm), 43 to 42 percent visible (400 to 700 nm), and 5 to 3 percent ultraviolet (below 400 nm)."

Perhaps LLLT can penetrate deeper or provide concentrated waveforms the sun cannot. I do not know.

#5 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:08 PM

http://heelspurs.com/led.html#sun

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 boroda

• 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

I think the trick with the sun is that it enters your head through the eyes so light can get much deeper into the brain than LEDs wich you put to forehead - LED light have to go   through dense bone.

I see that I've got 2 "dangerous" marks for previous post so I have to explain how I do that. I don't do that between 12:00-15:00 hours. That's just one simple rule. Besides that I didn't find that it can make any harm. I repeat - I do that last 8 years and my eyes are still perfectly fine.

If you afraid of the sun so much you can look at it with closed eyelids - according to LLLT theory it will work anyway.

Edited by boroda, 02 March 2015 - 04:46 AM.

• Ill informed x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lllt, infrared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users