• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#1 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:39 AM

OK Ladies and Gents, nootropic enthusiasts, transhumanists, you've been familiar hopefully with my contributions to this place, and I've seen and been very displeased what happened in the last group buy, it got a little messy, and the etiquette left something to be desired.

I have nothing personally against any of the former sellers, but I am here to let you know that...

went ahead and talked to a good friend of mine to see if he could possibly help with a synthesis. He has a separate enterprise that he runs in the dietary supplement industry, and has a few labs that he’s been doing business with for a few years now. He has asked me to keep his company's name out of the public forum, but I vouch for him 100% and we will be working together to make sure the buy goes by as smoothly as possible. One of his labs is on board to synthesize Dihexa for him and he is willing to work with me and everyone at longecity to facilitate the synthesis of compounds in the future, if you would like him too. He is able to offer dihexa at less than half the price of what was previously being offered. With the per gram price being only $70, but there is a two gram minimum purchase price if you would like to participate. 

Domestic shipping within the US is $5, and $15 for international. 

This is your real chance to get the most talked about, notorious and undoubtedly effective nootropic pot of gold that one could ever grasp.

READ INTO THE STUDIES HERE , For those new to the dihexa MOA, and description and such.

A few important things to note.

• Dihexa Is a Metabolically Stabilized, Blood-Brain Barrier–Permeable Molecule
  • Dihexa Has a Long Circulating Half-Life ( at least over a week! )
  • Is an angiotensin IV agonist; can cause massive synaptic formation/rejuvenation.

If you are interested please post below and email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Address
  • How many grams you want
  • Other compounds you’d be interested in, if you have any

Once the email is sent, you will receive a electronic invoice within 24 hrs that you can keep for your own private record, and be added to a list of individuals. Additionally all purchases will be sent out with a NMR and proof of purity.

Edited by Area-1255, 24 December 2014 - 05:45 AM.

• like x 7
  • WellResearched x 6
  • Cheerful x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

Time frame for shipping?

Will it be shipped from the US?

• Good Point x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:53 AM

Time frame for shipping?

I am the guy Area-1255 reached out to/is referring to in the above post. Goods will ship domestically from the United States, and it will take approx 4 weeks for me to receive the goods once the synthesis is paid for in full. Taking into account everything, including any possible unforeseen delays, I would estimate that you will have your hands on the end product by end of February/early March at the absolute latest. Additionally you will be able to get a hold of me or area-1255, within a 24 hrs time frame to make sure you are kept up to date at all times! As Area-1255 mentioned above, I am more then glad to utilize my contacts to help with this or any other buys in the future, and will make sure that everything is handled quickly and professionally.

Edited by synthesizer, 24 December 2014 - 07:10 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • like x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#4 allstargajo

• 50 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:47 AM

ffs.jpg

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • WellResearched x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#5 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:40 PM

Time frame for shipping?

I am the guy Area-1255 reached out to/is referring to in the above post. Goods will ship domestically from the United States, and it will take approx 4 weeks for me to receive the goods once the synthesis is paid for in full. Taking into account everything, including any possible unforeseen delays, I would estimate that you will have your hands on the end product by end of February/early March at the absolute latest. Additionally you will be able to get a hold of me or area-1255, within a 24 hrs time frame to make sure you are kept up to date at all times! As Area-1255 mentioned above, I am more then glad to utilize my contacts to help with this or any other buys in the future, and will make sure that everything is handled quickly and professionally.

Sorry, it was 1 AM , I was tired and didn't get much sleep the last couple nights, yes , this is my guy, It is domestic w/ 4 wk ETA ,

• like x 7

#6 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

Time frame for shipping?

Sorry, it was 1 AM , I was tired and didn't get much sleep the last couple nights, yes , this is my guy, It is domestic w/ 4 wk ETA ,

Thanks for confirming my identity! I'll be around to answer questions, and Merry Christmas to everyone at longecity!

• Cheerful x 3
  • like x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#7 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

I for one think Area-1255 is a stand up guy. I may want to participate but I want to see when/if I actually get mine from the last group buy. xks finally responded the other day and said it has been shipped, I await confirmation of such by receiving it, but if I don't within 2 weeks, I would gladly participate in this.

• Agree x 4
  • like x 2

#8 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:58 AM

Also +1 for the star wars reference. lol

• Agree x 4

#9 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:32 AM

You're just catching this now?   :happy:  :-D

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#10 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:41 AM

I for one think Area-1255 is a stand up guy. I may want to participate but I want to see when/if I actually get mine from the last group buy. xks finally responded the other day and said it has been shipped, I await confirmation of such by receiving it, but if I don't within 2 weeks, I would gladly participate in this.

J (Area) is definitely good people, and has been a great deal of help with ventures I run. More then glad to work with him to help out the community here!

Edited by synthesizer, 26 December 2014 - 02:42 AM.

• Agree x 5

#11 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:25 AM

Or maybe we could just wait until Nyles' second batch is in? i don't say this to take away from anyone's effort, but it was my understanding Nyles was ordering more and would be able to get it quicker and cheaper this time. Maybe I misunderstood.

EDIT - how is this dangerous or irresponsible? I am saying that there is another effort underway. Is it wise to duplicate efforts?

Edited by p3x888, 26 December 2014 - 03:27 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Disagree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#12 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:27 AM

J (Area) is definitely good people, and has been a great deal of help with ventures I run. More then glad to work with him to help out the community here!

the guy is smart, and definitely trustworthy, he helped me out a while back when i needed help with web design. 

hes not a hard guy to get along with.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#13 AMx Workshop

• Guest Spammer
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

the guy is smart, and definitely trustworthy, he helped me out a while back when i needed help with web design. 

hes not a hard guy to get along with.

Smart is an under-statement, the guys a genius.

• Agree x 4
  • Needs references x 2
  • like x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#14 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:00 AM

Good to see another like mind though, hope all is well with you HS. Thanks for your input!

• WellResearched x 2
  • like x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#15 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:22 AM

Or maybe we could just wait until Nyles' second batch is in? i don't say this to take away from anyone's effort, but it was my understanding Nyles was ordering more and would be able to get it quicker and cheaper this time. Maybe I misunderstood.

EDIT - how is this dangerous or irresponsible? I am saying that there is another effort underway. Is it wise to duplicate efforts?

Not sure, but from my brief scan of the other thread the last group buy looked like it was a complete mess for everyone involved. In my experience when things go horrendously wrong its best to completely scrap things and restart or look elsewhere.

Edited by synthesizer, 26 December 2014 - 04:27 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#16 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:28 AM

Not sure, but from my brief scan of the other thread the last group buy looked like it was a complete mess for everyone involved. (It seemed like to me that people were paid a lot more then they should have, got less then they paid for, or simply didn't receive anything at all.) In my experience its sometimes best to completely scrap things and look elsewhere when things go as horrendously wrong as they did.

Could you show what part Nyles did to add to this mess? I have used him several times from other compounds and he always delivered. The complete mess up, as you state, and I agree, was not because of him. It was because of the person heading the group buy; not his source. I am not saying you shouldn't do it, I was bringing up a valid point that another batch is already underway.

Yes, the last group buy was a complete and utter failure. I think many are afraid to even take their samples, myself included. But that isn't a reflection on Nyles, just the group buy leader.

Regardless, if this goes forward, I am interested. I was just pointing out to everyone the obvious.

#17 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:37 AM

Could you show what part Nyles did to add to this mess? I have used him several times from other compounds and he always delivered. The complete mess up, as you state, and I agree, was not because of him. It was because of the person heading the group buy; not his source. I am not saying you shouldn't do it, I was bringing up a valid point that another batch is already underway.

Yes, the last group buy was a complete and utter failure. I think many are afraid to even take their samples, myself included. But that isn't a reflection on Nyles, just the group buy leader.

Regardless, if this goes forward, I am interested. I was just pointing out to everyone the obvious.

Personally I am not familiar with those involved in the last buy, and just know it was a horrendous mess from my quick glance of the thread. I am sure Nyles is a great guy, and I have nothing against him or anyone else involved in the last buy. I am simply here to offer my services and get you Dihexa at more then half the cost of the last buy, and if you would like me to help synthesize or provide other compounds in the future, I am more then willing to do so. Regardless, glad to have you on board with the buy, and hopefully we'll have more people by the end of the week!

Edited by synthesizer, 26 December 2014 - 04:56 AM.

#18 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

Personally I am not familiar with those involved in the last buy, and just know it was a horrendous mess from my quick glance of the thread. I am sure Nyles is a great guy, and I have nothing against him or anyone else involved in the last buy. I am simply here to offer my services and get you Dihexa at more then half the cost of the last buy, and if you would like me to help synthesize or provide other compounds in the future, I am more then willing to do so. Regardless, glad to have you on board with the buy, and hopefully we'll have more people by the end of the week!

IMO just being a personal friend of Area-1255 just makes me that much more comfortable with him, since he actually was repeatedly helpful with several questions, and one of my personal issues with xks, was that he wasn't answering PMs across months of me patiently waiting for responses, during which I didn't even begin to get mad until being ignored for 3 months.

To everyone else, is it not reflective on Nyles in some part who is his representative by heading the group buy?
No disrespect to Nyles, but these things factored in with a substantially lower price, are looking pretty nice to me.

What about purity testing, how would that factor in guys?

Also to what Px3888 said, if/when I receive mine from the last GB, I too am sort of afraid to take it. Is there anything that can be done about that? Could we all donate 5% of our samples to make enough cumulatively to test? This way we wouldn't be losing much of ours each, but as a whole it would constitute enough of a sample for testing? I worry now that I'm going to receive some mystery powder, which, especially given all the bad blood over this whole fiasco, could maybe even be dangerous?

• Agree x 1

#19 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

Good to see another like mind though, hope all is well with you HS. Thanks for your input!

Likewise my friend, all is well. You've been a big help with some key missing pieces, I think it will all work out now.
For sure, glad to be of help. =)

• like x 1

#20 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:40 AM

What about purity testing, how would that factor in guys?

Also to what Px3888 said, if/when I receive mine from the last GB, I too am sort of afraid to take it. Is there anything that can be done about that? Could we all donate 5% of our samples to make enough cumulatively to test?

I've already volunteered a decent chunk of my sample and a few others apparently have as well. I'm confident it will get handled sooner or later.

Edited by StevesPetRat, 26 December 2014 - 08:40 AM.

• like x 1

#21 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm not really sure how handing over any of our samples helps. How do we know they are all the same thing? Each would need to be tested individually to be sure right? At this point, nothing can be certain.

• Good Point x 2

#22 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:25 PM

If all our samples look the same, with similar consistency and solubility and came from the same person, then we could at least be that much more confident that they were the same thing, no matter what they were. If we all gave the equivalent of 2 doses, combined it would probably end up being enough, but to us personally it wouldn't be that big a deal.

Edited by HappyShoe, 26 December 2014 - 06:25 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#23 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 06:52 PM

Where is your lab located?

#24 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

Where is your lab located?

I work with many different labs/companies, but this particular lab that's synthesizing dihexa for me is located in china. I've been doing business with them for almost two years and I've never had any issues (all purchases I make oversees from any lab/company get tested locally in the states).

Edited by synthesizer, 26 December 2014 - 07:10 PM.

#25 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

What will be the required purity percentage after testing third party?

#26 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

What will be the required purity percentage after testing third party?

Generally speaking above 95% is considered really good purity, but I've been guaranteed a purity of 97% or greater. So, we will go with that figure.
  • like x 1

#27 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

Is this compound in any interest of schizophrenics? And/or will it interact with prescription medication, like antidepressants?

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#28 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:12 AM

Is this compound in any interest of schizophrenics? And/or will it interact with prescription medication, like antidepressants?

I know schizophrenia can lead to decreased amount of BDNF in certain regions of the brain. So, I'd have to say yes it would be of interest, and I am not sure.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#29 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:41 AM

I know schizophrenia can lead to decreased amount of BDNF in certain regions of the brain. So, I'd have to say yes it would be of interest, and I am not sure.

Did some research tonight....

Angiotensin III and IV have less than half of the vasoconstrictive activity of angiotensin II <-- which is inhibited by ACE Inhibitor drugs such as lisinopril - which are high blood pressure medications.

It is thought that angiotensin-IV/4 may actually have even LESS pressor activity than it's former (Angiotensin III ) and that it promotes dopamine and acetylcholine release. (!)

Because angiotensin IV is insulin-regulated and has a strong interaction with oxytocin, seemingly preventing oxytocin from being degraded by indirect oxytocinase (!) inhibition(!), it may also have benefits in conditions that may be remedied by a relevant increase in oxytocin.

Cognitive-enhancing effects of angiotensin IV

ABOUT ANGIOTENSIN 

Because schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, apathy, and psychopathy are all linked by oxytocin deficiencies, it would seem plausible that angiotensin IV agonists that inhibit oxytocin degradation could improve symptoms of the above, when combined with other treatment methods - however, alone, it is unlikely to treat schizophrenia due to the variability in synaptic plasticity observed in schizophrenia and such disorders.....also the relative changes in both dopaminergic and cholinergic function induced by dihexa or similar chemicals may only improve positive symptoms that are marked by fronto-cortical dopamine deficiency and cholinergic issues.

http://www.nature.co...pp2011184a.html

http://www.forbes.co...phrenia-autism/

Intranasal oxytocin as an adjunct to risperidone in patients with schizophrenia : an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

~TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TO GATHER HERE TODAY~

• Your blood pressure medication; if it is an ACE Inhibitor, will not stop dihexa from working , as dihexa binds directly to the receptor, not altering the level of endogenous (naturally produced) angiotensins in the blood.

• Dihexa may improve some symptoms of schizophrenia, but this is theoretical at best, and most probably indirect based on it's actions in the prefrontal cortex and on oxytocin degradation pathways. It should by no means be used as a schizophrenia treatment. It's a nootropic, not an anti-psychotic, though some nootropics have been noted to have antipsychotic properties, such as phenotropil (phenyl piracetam) - which is interesting, because it enhances dopamine release....

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20166767

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21689376

http://www.reddit.co...hotic_activity/

Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2013;113(7):42-6.

[Identification and evaluation of the neuroleptic activity of phenotropil].
[Article in Russian]

Abstract

The neuroleptic (antipsychotic) activity of phenotropil was studied in an experimental animal model. Phenotropil had a marked neuroleptic activity in models of positive (apomorphine-induced verticalization test) and negative (5-HTP-induced hyperkinesis test) symptoms of psychoses as well as in the m-cholinergic pathway hyperactivation (arecoline-induced tremor test). The compound markedly antagonized haloperidol catalepsy. Used in a single dose or as a course treatment, phenotropil did not provoke aggression nor intensify it. In contrast to typical and atypical antipsychotics, phenotropil had no sedative action and other adverse effects. It exhibited a positive effect on exploratory behavior and motor activity, had anxiolytic and antidepressant action.

PMID:

[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Edited by Area-1255, 27 December 2014 - 02:56 AM.

• WellResearched x 6
  • Informative x 3
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:57 AM

Omg, increased oxytocin and treatment of OCD!!!!!! Dream come true for me!
Not to mention the original reason I was interested in this besides cognitive enhancement in general, the dopaminergic properties!
I may order more just because, regardless if I receive my mystery sample or not.

• like x 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users