• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#241 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

Sadly this list still remains the same, hopefully those who reached out to me will make payment this week. Will send out another round of reminders in a day or two.

It's disappointing , but I also find it a bit odd given the overall appeal of this topic and the hit count (although that doesn't always satisfy) - perhaps we should extend our reach to reddit ?

• WellResearched x 3
  • like x 3
  • Agree x 1

#242 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:38 AM

----
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#243 vdog26

• 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

This is getting a little annoying (talking about people who did not pay), Can either Area-1255 or synthesizer just go ahead an make the investment and purchase the product and maybe charge a little more for the people who want to purchase dihexia at a later stage.

#244 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

This is getting a little annoying (talking about people who did not pay), Can either Area-1255 or synthesizer just go ahead an make the investment and purchase the product and maybe charge a little more for the people who want to purchase dihexia at a later stage.

Hey, I may be able to make the investment to push things along. Though right now, I am waiting to hear back from one of my labs that may be able to provide me with dihexa sooner than expected. As soon as I hear back from my guy, I'll let you guys know if I'll be able to front things, but this is mostly dependent on the final pricing/how much will have to be fronted

Edited by synthesizer, 04 March 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#245 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

K, just paid - Hartman

#246 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:34 AM

I m also intrested in joining into this group buy but dealing with the potentially dangerous implications of not having the "real deal" makes a 3rd party compound and purity testing even more nescessary and important which I read a few pages back is kinda complicated on Dihexa coz its "NMR identity" has not been know yet...

to quote the longecity member:  Pure:

I know what a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy is.

But the point is, there has to be a universally accepted original "master" NMR spectra library in existence for the known identity of the compound in the first place,

against which future NMR's can be evaluated,

Otherwise the structure and attributes that the NMR reveals, can only be evaluated against the NMR spectra/structure of a compound you believe to be Dihexa.

This is not to say it won't be right. But it depends on whether the synthesizer correctly produced Harding's Dihexa originally in the first place, which he is thereafter

using as a future reference for comparing future batches to.

I dont see this question/point of view adressed respectively to its full implications!

Otherwise me and many other would certainly be more willing to take part of it.

And plz dont call me names only by trying verifing stuff...

Edited by MetaMind, 05 March 2015 - 02:36 AM.

#247 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

Few things to clarify/reiterate. Firstly my lab does its own in house 3rd party testing, and purification analysis. I've purchased varies compounds from them in the past all that came in with high purity that was verified by own testing. Additionally, we are aware of the structure of Dihexa, as well as the basic fundamental rules of chemistry (bonds are not just going to make and break themselves randomly). When we obtain a NMR we know with 100% certainty that the peaks corresponds to different molecular bonds. Depending on the varying electromagnetic forces occurring within the compound and molecular structures surrounding the hydrogen's (ie is there a amine group, benzene ring, alcohol etc etc) you'll find that certain peaks will appear more down field or be found in a certain location. With this information one is able to extrapolate that the sample is indeed Dihexa. Further more there was some third party testing already conducted by another longecity member, who had a sample analyzed. With this further comparisons can be made. Additionally I will be able to preform microbiological analysis and further testing to make sure there aren't outside contaminants.  

Hope this helps...

Edited by synthesizer, 05 March 2015 - 06:42 AM.

• Good Point x 3

#248 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:43 AM

For everyone else, if you are interested in joining the buy please email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

• Full name
  • Address
  • How many grams you want
  • Username

Updated list of who hasn't paid:

Parker

Xenix

Dixon

Leese

Marsden

welbi

Bush

Amorphous

gotcrs

McGill

Peuse

Oppenheimer82

Edited by synthesizer, 05 March 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#249 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

Just to note, one of the first batches that was made available (not through synthesizer) was incorrect as it was produced from info about the structure on the internet that was incorrect. One more thing to consider, that even with the best intentions, errors can still happen, and I hope that does not happen here.

I'm excited and confident enough that I bought in, but I'm still going to be cautious of what I receive. That, combined with the super low price here compared to the quotes for synthesis that everyone else is getting is curious, but the guys running this buy seem respected, so we will see how it turns out.

I m also intrested in joining into this group buy but dealing with the potentially dangerous implications of not having the "real deal" makes a 3rd party compound and purity testing even more nescessary and important which I read a few pages back is kinda complicated on Dihexa coz its "NMR identity" has not been know yet...

to quote the longecity member:  Pure:

I know what a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy is.

But the point is, there has to be a universally accepted original "master" NMR spectra library in existence for the known identity of the compound in the first place,

against which future NMR's can be evaluated,

Otherwise the structure and attributes that the NMR reveals, can only be evaluated against the NMR spectra/structure of a compound you believe to be Dihexa.

This is not to say it won't be right. But it depends on whether the synthesizer correctly produced Harding's Dihexa originally in the first place, which he is thereafter

using as a future reference for comparing future batches to.

I dont see this question/point of view adressed respectively to its full implications!

Otherwise me and many other would certainly be more willing to take part of it.

And plz dont call me names only by trying verifing stuff...

...With that said... buy people! get on board so we can try this promising new noot out!!! :)

• Well Written x 1
  • Agree x 1

#250 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:52 AM

How do we PAY?

• unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

#251 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

How do we PAY?

Hey, simply email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

Full name
Address
How many grams you want
Username

And I'll add you to the list and send over a PayPal invoice as soon as I am able.
  • Agree x 3

#252 nightwolfz

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

Ordered and paid for 3 gr

Let's make this happen !

• Cheerful x 2

#253 Jacob Goodson

• 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

Does anyone know the dosage protocol?

• unsure x 1

#254 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:16 AM

Alright, I sent out my last round of reminders to those who have still failed to make payment. If I don't receive payment or hear anything soon, you will be removed from the buy and disbarred from joining any future buys we conduct.
  • Agree x 2

#255 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

I paid over a month ago with Paypal. I have sent the receipt to Longevity synthesizer. If there is still a problem please let me know.

• Agree x 1

#256 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:10 AM

I paid over a month ago with Paypal. I have sent the receipt to Longevity synthesizer. If there is still a problem please let me know.

Got you verified, and marked off as paid:

Parker

Xenix

Dixon

Leese

welbi

Bush

Amorphous

McGill

Peuse

Oppenheimer82

#257 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:09 AM

Xenix

Dixon

Leese

welbi

Bush

Amorphous

McGill

Peuse

Oppenheimer82

#258 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

Xenix

Dixon

Leese

welbi

Bush

Amorphous

McGill

Peuse

Oppenheimer82

Well, we're gettin there...

IDEA : Worst case scenario , we can try to create a short following somewhere else...

I'll PM some people and see if they want to hop in...maybe one or two who buy a larger than minimum amount may help accelerate this process.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#259 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

Alright guys, I've decided that I will go ahead and push things forward at my own expense, because I don't want to delay things any further then they already have been. In return if you guys can do me a favor and let anyone you think would be interested know about this or get the info posted on any other site you are active on.

Thanks!

(please have people do the following)

If you are interested in joining the buy please email the following information to: longecity.synthesizer@gmail.com

Full name

Address

How many grams you want 

Edited by synthesizer, 11 March 2015 - 06:27 PM.

• like x 1

#260 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

While I'm not (yet) a dihexa customer, I've been watching the evolution of this experiment for some time. In the interest of progress, I think it bears pointing out that in untrusted regimes (such as the Internet here), game theory is the best proxy for trust that we have. We should be guided by an understanding of self-interest, instead of paranoia.

If Area-1255 and Synthesizer want to rip people off, then their plan frankly sucks. With the supplement fraud at major retailers making front page news these days, there are obviously much more scalable and straightforward ways of doing so. The most obvious plan would be to sell a preventative miracle supplement which does nothing, yet will evade detection for years. If dihexa -- or their purported dihexa -- doesn't work, we'll know very soon. If it turns out to be a toxic placebo, then we'll have a serious legal case in their locale, and plenty of IP addresses to leverage.

But unless these two are complete idiots, then they surely realize that by honing the process with willing guinea pigs, they stand to make an enormous amount of money if it proves to be even moderately effective. Word will spread quickly, and the money will flow. Probably mine too.

To those who are defaulting on your promise to pay, perhaps because you're worried about the authenticity of the substance, please spare a thought for those of us who need to see this succeed. At the very least, if it all fails but the synth is honest, then we'll benefit from their partnership on future experiments. But if we merely alienate them with our erratic financial behavior and thereby force them to diversify their marketing efforts, then evolutionary pressure will cause them to spend more time doing just that, as opposed to excellent chemistry. That would be against the interest of everyone involved.

You don't have to take dihexa -- ever. But please keep your word, people.

Edited by resveratrol_guy, 12 March 2015 - 12:58 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#261 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:17 AM

While I'm not (yet) a dihexa customer, I've been watching the evolution of this experiment for some time. In the interest of progress, I think it bears pointing out that in untrusted regimes (such as the Internet here), game theory is the best proxy for trust that we have. We should be guided by an understanding of self-interest, instead of paranoia.

If Area-1255 and Synthesizer want to rip people off, then their plan frankly sucks. With the supplement fraud at major retailers making front page news these days, there are obviously much more scalable and straightforward ways of doing so. The most obvious plan would be to sell a preventative miracle supplement which does nothing, yet will evade detection for years. If dihexa -- or their purported dihexa -- doesn't work, we'll know very soon. If it turns out to be a toxic placebo, then we'll have a serious legal case in their locale, and plenty of IP addresses to leverage.

But unless these two are complete idiots, then they surely realize that by honing the process with willing guinea pigs, they stand to make an enormous amount of money if it proves to be even moderately effective. Word will spread quickly, and the money will flow. Probably mine too.

To those who are defaulting on your promise to pay, perhaps because you're worried about the authenticity of the substance, please spare a thought for those of us who need to see this succeed. At the very least, if it all fails but the synth is honest, then we'll benefit from their partnership on future experiments. But if we merely alienate them with our erratic financial behavior and thereby force them to diversify their marketing efforts, then evolutionary pressure will cause them to spend more time doing just that, as opposed to excellent chemistry. That would be against the interest of everyone involved.

You don't have to take dihexa -- ever. But please keep your word, people.

Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks for your contribution - all very good points!  :)

• WellResearched x 3
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#262 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

Bumping!
  • like x 1

#263 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Bumping!

+paid
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#264 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

Ttt

Edited by Ark, 16 March 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#265 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

Does anyone know anything about this company? Apparently they offer dihexa but you have to contact them to request a quote. So they must only sell large amounts at once. I was just curious if anyone knew how legit these guys are. Its the only place I've found so far online that supposedly sells dihexa. I sent an email asking for pricing so I'll post back when they email me back.

http://www.activepep...product/dihexa/

Edited by dz93, 16 March 2015 - 03:46 PM.

#266 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

Well they must be legit,

"Dear Dustin,

Thank you for reaching to us. I've reached our scientist to check availability and get a quote.

Thank you,
Janet

Business Development
Active Peptide Company

Sent from my iPhone"

They have a scientist everyone!
  • like x 1

#267 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

Xenix

Dixon

Leese

Amorphous

McGill

Peuse

Oppenheimer82

Group Buy Ban List:

welbi

#268 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

Just curious, why the ban for welbi?
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2

#269 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:59 AM

Just curious, why the ban for welbi?

Ban list are for people who joined the buy. Then didn't pay or make any attempt to get in touch with me in regards to payment or even bother to mention that they were no longer interested. Everyone on the list won't be able to enter future buys we conduct, without some sort of explanation... everyone on the no pay list will eventually be added to the ban list if they make no attempt to get in touch.

Edited by synthesizer, 18 March 2015 - 06:01 AM.

• Agree x 5
  • Good Point x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#270 telecity

• 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:29 PM

joining the group buy :happy:

• Cheerful x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users