- - - - -

insomnia sleep over rated?

insomnia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vtrader

• 235 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

I've been having some strange insomnia issues, for the last few weeks it been hit and miss, some days I would get a complete 8 hours some days not. Usually I would just lie there in bed for 90 minutes then get up do something then try again.

Yester/today I only slept I think for 20 minutes. My energy levels through the day have been between fine and lazy. Nothing like wanting to sleep urgently.

I've tried camamile tea, magnesium supplements, 5htp, velarian, sleeping pills, nothing is giving me that go to sleep feeling any more.

Now it feels like trying to sleep makes things worse, and it more difficult to fall asleep. It's like my brain does not like things being forced on to it.

What I noticed is that when I try to sleep I start to feel like I am about to doze off, but then one tiny thought can just raise my alertness up, my body temp starts to climb up, become a bit more irrated.

The only supplements I take at the moment is a low dose multi and omega 3 in the morning. I have zero stimulants.

Worrying about sleep now does not help.

#2 Jeff McJackoff

• 25 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

Have you tried Exercise?
Have you tried Exercise?

Edited by bird3, 27 December 2014 - 02:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: insomnia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users