• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Exercise with LongeCity Online Meeting Chapter via webcam (unofficial)

webcam meetings exercise

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'll be broadcasting my elliptical workout (and maybe some other workouts) as often as possible via google hangouts. I invite you to come hang out with me to discuss all things LongeCity and help to establish the first regular online meeting chapter of LongeCity.

Most cell phones will allow you to join, just install the Google + and the Hangouts plugin and you can come join us. To get notifications just sign the Local Chapters Questionnaire (hover for details) and I'll invite you every time I get on the elliptical. My workouts last between 60 and 120 minutes and I'm planning to run most weekdays when I get home from work starting between 6PM and 7PM EST and also periodically on weekends when I'm not working my second job. My daily workouts will also double as the basis for an online chapter of LongeCity with official meeting days to be announced weekly.

If you don't want to be involved with the online meetings, just let me know and I won't notify you of online meetings.

Obviously, this won't be a success without LongeCity users, so I'd like to hear how you'd like these chapters to get started. Post below if you have any ideas, and if you show up, I'll accommodate to the best of my ability. 

Also see the post in project ideas.

Edited by PerC, 03 January 2015 - 11:26 PM.

#2 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:31 AM

Great seeing you guys tonight, hope to see you all again on Wednesday! I should be on a little earlier then.

• like x 1

#3 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

Going live around 8:45 PM EST. Look for the email!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: webcam, meetings, exercise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users