• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Advice for Noot Noob?

lions mane piracetam dmae fish oil cdp choline ginkgo biloba tyrosine complex tremors migraine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 benraze2001

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:58 PM

Hi, I'm new to the world of nootropics and looking for suggestions and feedback. I only learned about nootropics about a month ago. I've been toying with daily doses of piracetam between 800mg and 3200mg and recently added 400mg CDP Choline, Vit B Complex and 120mg Ginkgo. The piracetam, choline and ginkgo for focus/memory and B complex for energy. I also start my day off with roughly 16 ounces of coffee sipped over the first couple of hours just to get me going.

I've recently ordered DMAE and l-tyrosine and plan to add lion's mane as soon as the, um, place I order from... has it in stock again. These I'm looking evaluate their effect on mood balance, metabolism and in the case of the lion's mane I'm mostly just experimenting. I've had issues with hand tremors and migraines since I was little and I'm curious to see if there is any impact one way or another.

I usually stick to mid-range doses being that I'm 5'8", 175lbs, but once I run out of my piracetam capsules and restock with powder I will probably stay closer to the recommended 4.8g per day.

I tried fish oil a few years ago and it gave me horrible stomach cramps. I don't recall if I took it with or without food or if I tried both, but I haven't tried it again since then.

Anyway, thoughts? Suggestions? Past experience, especially with lion's mane or fish oil?

Thanks everyone!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lions mane, piracetam, dmae, fish oil, cdp choline, ginkgo biloba, tyrosine, complex, tremors, migraine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users