• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Tianeptine: Nootropic AND replacement for Suboxone/opiate withdrawal?

tianeptine opiate powdercity withdrawal suboxone nootropic anti-depressive

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WordSm1th

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:52 AM

I’ve been experimenting with various nootropics for a few months now, and I recently proceeded in purchasing some tianeptine (PowderCity) just to try out. Let me just say: It’s one of the few nootropics with clearly noticeable effects.

One thing that I haven’t seen much discussion about is tianeptine’s withdrawal-eliminating properties. I was hospitalized last year for an ulcer condition—during which I was prescribed quite the opiate cocktail. In the time since, I have been prescribed Suboxone which I have been slowly weaning off of. I was quite surprised when I took the tianeptine and actually no longer needed the Subs (especially considering that there is no opiate in tianeptine). I haven’t heard anyone mention this ANYWHERE, including various sources I’ve researched in the plight to get off the Suboxone.

Not to mention, on top, the tianeptine clearly has various actual nootropic effects that I can see: anti-depressive, mood-enhancing, elimination of social awkwardness, etc. I DO realize that tianeptine apparently has some withdrawal effects on its own, but if they’re anything less than the apparent month-long withdrawals from Suboxone, I think that’s a trade I’m willing to make.

I think there may be a handful of suppliers with the compound, but I would definitely recommend PowderCity. Their prices seem to be the best, and they have a WIDE array of other substances you’ll probably be interested in—as well has having awesome customer service and great reviews.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:19 AM

Tianeptine is in fact mu-opioid receptor agonist:

http://www.nature.co.../tp201430a.html

But it works through other mechanisms too. I'm also curious to try it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tresk

• 10 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:40 PM

i myself taking suboxone for 2 years in doses at 16mg daily.....i want to get off it and get some tianeptin from doc.....while on high dose subutex i didnt really get anything from tianeptin....

but then i tryed to dont take subutex as long as i could.....when i noticed withdrawl, i took tianeptine in a higher dose (about 50-150mg) and i have to say...wow! it helps soooooo much if you want to get off subutex or any other opiate...the dose the doctors give out with 3x 12.5mg is too low so i orderd tianeptine sodium at  http://tianeptinestore.com/  and welll....it helpt me soooo much to get off subutex....better then kratom or any other things....its such a good drug...

i would buy the sodium powder, maybe sulphate for a longer duration of action......

the guys at  http://tianeptinestore.com/  are really top! really good stuf....cheap..and really fast delivery! everything as it should be!

regards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tianeptine, opiate, powdercity, withdrawal, suboxone, nootropic, anti-depressive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users