• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Colo rectal Cancer: what is it and how to prevent it?

cancer colonoscopy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Anirudh Srivastav

• 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:24 AM

Hello

after a lot of searching and looking around I've come to know that Colo rectal cancer has a 5% chance of

affecting people and mostly comes from too much of dietary fat in daily meals

are there any pharmaceutical strategies to counteract such disease?? 

#2 Matman32

• 15 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

Eating soluble fiber, ginger and turmeric will do the trick. I remember seeing a study where people with high susceptibility to colon cancer actually having reduction in the number of colon polyps while eating a few grams of turmeric each day. I thing sweet potato also have good preventive effect on colon cancer.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 drew_ab

• 121 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

Plant foods in general should be part of both a preventative and treatment strategy.  They have significant amounts of finer and keep things moving through the colon rapidly. 

#4 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

Dont think dietary fat is just it though, there's talk of increased chance associated with cooked meats. nitrosamines. sugar. imbalance of gut flora.

#5 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

Aspirin, other nsaids (with side effects). Low dose vitamin D.

#6 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

All desease is natrual, it should be cured naturally? I will list the stuff that can cause cancer in that area imo.
Micro parasites, poor blood flow around the Prostate area causing localised Testosterone damage to tissues, lack of vegatable fibre in diet for long term, infection, any long term drug use, over acidic life style, longterm dehydration, not having an active Root Chakra, having a poor Crown Chakra, diet lacking in, or over consumption of brown/yellow foods, GMOs, poor immunity(goes without saying?), Silica deficiency (big one in my eyes). Cancer won't invade a cell that has Silica present, so I've heard. I'm not usually wrong....

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:23 PM

Zinc is responsable for activating the enzyme that produces Taurine, the gut uses Taurine to manufacture the inter bla bla mucous that lubricates the bowls contents to stop the stool impacting the delicate cells that usually get chemically burnt off by all the GMO gluten from all wheat these days!
So you can see there's lots of reasons, some more relevant that others. We are all different, but work the same, more or less.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, colonoscopy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users