- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam and ADD

phenylpiracetam add modafinil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JD284

• 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

Hi guys - I'm new to Longecity, but was a member of ImmInst a long time ago. I used Piracetam while I was in college and it seemed to help. I am now 26 and have been out of school for four years. I've been experiencing difficulty focusing, concentrating, waking up at any noise while sleeping, staying engaged with conversations, and many other symptoms of ADD. I work out several times a week, and drink 4-5 cups of coffee a day. Coffee seems to take the edge off of the symptoms but I am lost without it. I am not officially diagnosed, but my fiance and family members can support my personal diagnosis. I do not want to go down the path of amphetamines if i can avoid it.

Recently I've started researching nootropics again and have come across Phenylpiracetam/Carphedon/Fenotropil. I'm not going to bore you guys with the facts about it, as we all know them or can find them easily. I have been taking it for 4 days now and it has helped a lot!

However, I still have some questions I have after doing some research:

• Take with food or on an empty stomach? (Fenotropil directions say to take after a meal). 3 out of the 4 days i have taken it on an empty stomach, and it seems to kick in faster. Does food make the effects less noticeable, or does it take longer to become effective?
  • Tolerance issues - the Fenotropil label says there is no tolerance. I am on day 4 and have yet to experience tolerance at doses 100-120mg.
  • Duration of use - the Fenotropil label says it can be taken daily from 2 weeks to 3 months, with a month off in between taking it again. Has anyone tried this? And does taking it this way reduce tolerance or increase efficiency?

My goal is to mitigate the ADD symptoms I have, reduce my caffeine intake, and "heal" my brain not "amp it up" with amph.  So far in the 4 days of taking it, I am very impressed. Most if not all of my symptoms have been mitigated and I have had energy/focus/concentration with only 1 cup of coffee in the AM. Any tips for dosing or using this for ADD would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks folks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, add, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users