- - - - -

Monitoring supplements.

nootropics supplements

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CognitiveNeuro

• 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

How reliable is Cambridge Brain Sciences for monitoring different supplements/medications?

I thought Vyvanse stopped working for me because I get really tired and I don't feel anything when taking it anymore. (Before I got a rush to do work - I'm almost done with postgraduate studies but now I feel absolutely no difference in energy/motivation)

But I decided to take the cambridge brain sciences test and surprisingly I'm in the 99% for concentration and memory. I got 100% for stroop test consistently. I had taken the tests previously a long time ago before I ever took any nootropics and I was always hovering around 65-70% at best. I then took the same tests the next day without any of the medication in my system and I fell to back to normal percentage.

I guess amphetamine salts still work for your brain even though you don't feel shit? (If Cambridge Brain Sciences are reliable)

If it is not reliable, does anyone have any more sensitive/accurate ways of measuring the effects of different supplements?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, supplements

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users