A safe way to use Benzos?

klonopin anxiety insomnia safety benzo

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 TheBatman

• 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:11 PM

So for the past few months I've been using adderall 1-2 times a week as needed on days that I have trouble with procrastination. The adderall does the job just fine.... until It wears off. I get a nasty crash and some pretty bad insomnia. It becomes problematic when I need to get to sleep so I can function correctly at work the next day, making adderall fairly unpractical to take alone. I knew that benzos are strong sedatives and thought that they might be good for countering the side effects I experience from Adderall. So far klonopin has proved to be pretty effective. I can usually fall asleep on time and I'm not nearly as irritable during the crash. I take a .5 mg dose once I feel the adderall wearing off, then I take .5 mg an hour before bed. I don't drink alcohol nor do I use anything that acts as a GABA agonist, other than klonopin. Again the most I would do this is twice a week. 

I have however read a few horror stories around these boards of how miserable and long lasting benzo withdrawals can be and I definitely don't want to end up with that. So for anyone that has experience with using benzos successfully, I could use your help with a few questions:

1. Is the amount I take per week enough to cause significant side effects such as impaired cognitive functioning and increased anxiety?

2. Would this be suitable over the long term?

3. Are there any less dangerous alternatives that would work in a similar fashion? (GABA agonists excluded)

4. Are there any supplements I can take that might help me dodge benzo side effects or recover what it might deplete?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 5

#2 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

I have been using a short half life benzo, alprazolam, for sleep for a few months.  (At least short-acting in me - its effects last me about 4 hours and the half life can be as short as 6 hours according to the literature - but beware that in some people it is much longer).  I don't appear to be getting tolerant to it as I did to my previous longer-acting sleep drug (lorazepam) whose dose I kept having to increase.  I am also not depressed any longer, and now that I think back the lifting of depression roughly followed the switch - maybe the leftover lorazepam in my system during the day was making me worse.  My hypothesis is that short half life benzos like alprazolam are safer (cause less side effects during the day, less tolerance and have less risk of withdrawal problems) than the longer-acting ones (klonopin, lorazepam, diazepam), because the short-acting ones wash out by morning (assuming the dose is not excessive) and give the body essentially a whole benzo-free day to "reset" before the next dose.  Midazolam is another short-acting one I was prescribed successfully for sleep in the past without tolerance issues 

Edited by nowayout, 19 January 2015 - 01:35 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

I have been using a short half life benzo, alprazolam, for sleep for a few months. (At least short-acting in me - its effects last me about 4 hours and the half life can be as short as 6 hours according to the literature - but beware that in some people it is much longer). I don't appear to be getting tolerant to it as I did to my previous longer-acting sleep drug (lorazepam) whose dose I kept having to increase. I am also not depressed any longer, and now that I think back the lifting of depression roughly followed the switch - maybe the leftover lorazepam in my system during the day was making me worse. My hypothesis is that short half life benzos like alprazolam are safer (cause less side effects during the day, less tolerance and have less risk of withdrawal problems) than the longer-acting ones (klonopin, lorazepam, diazepam), because the short-acting ones wash out by morning (assuming the dose is not excessive) and give the body essentially a whole benzo-free day to "reset" before the next dose. Midazolam is another short-acting one I was prescribed successfully for sleep in the past without tolerance issues

I think I'll have to try a shorter acting benzo then. I don't want to go overkill if I don't have to.

P.s. To anyone marking comments as "dangerous" or "irresponsible" why not leave a reply to elaborate. Otherwise your input is useless.

Edited by TheBatman, 20 January 2015 - 06:35 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3

#4 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

Maybe taking that two days out of every week will work fine, maybe not.

If you continue I would recommend: Taking a break for circa. 3 weeks (maybe less if using alprazolam or similarly short-acting) once in a while to see if any problems have occurred 

This is partially something I infer from personal experience, having waited ca. 14 days (I can't recall exactly) for the emergence of withdrawal symptoms, after lorazepam use (I think I used around 2-3mg/day every other day for a few weeks, at that particular time).

I would try and find a better stimulant or some other medication that doesn't cause as much insomnia and so on.

And/or try and use an anti-histamine or low dose anti-psychotic (don't know how great a combination that is) for sleep. Maybe even pregabalin.

There are lots of non-narcotic agents that can help calm you down. 

Edited by Keizo, 22 January 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#5 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

Try kava kava instead. There are reports of reverse tolerance i.e. it seems to be a GABA agonist that can actually upregulate receptors over time.
  • like x 1

#6 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:54 PM

Try kava kava instead. There are reports of reverse tolerance i.e. it seems to be a GABA agonist that can actually upregulate receptors over time.

I remember something similar stated about bacopa. Bacopa is the only dedicated calming agent I use now and then. It works alright for me, when I get too worked up late at night and my mind starts racing.  Very noticeable effect, at least.

#7 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:19 AM

Due to it's relatively long half-life taking 1mg of clonazepam twice a week doesnt give your body a chance to completely eliminate it from your system. So it's levels will keep on slowly rising. Tho not high enough to cause serious withdrawal, but I'd still expect some very mild withdrawal symptoms upon cessation.

I would advice starting taking bacopa daily asap not only for it's gaba upregulating properties, but as well for it's purported nootropic effects to address your cognitive concerns.

Edited by neuralis, 27 January 2015 - 05:21 AM.

#8 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:34 AM

Due to it's relatively long half-life taking 1mg of clonazepam twice a week doesnt give your body a chance to completely eliminate it from your system. So it's levels will keep on slowly rising. Tho not high enough to cause serious withdrawal, but I'd still expect some very mild withdrawal symptoms upon cessation.

I would advice starting taking bacopa daily asap not only for it's gaba upregulating properties, but as well for it's purported nootropic effects to address your cognitive concerns.

I've always been interested in bacopa. I think I'll give it a go!

#9 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

Bacopa does not upregulate GABA-receptors, but normalizes GABA in epilepsy. But it's a good long-term anxiolytic, mild anti-depressant and nootropic, that leaves you better even after cessation. It works at delta-opioid receptor too, you find it easier to deal with stress-issues by humor and ridicule fears.

#10 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

The problem is, I'm using adderall as an acute treatment for focus, and benzo for acute insomnia from the adderall. I'm not against taking bacopa, but it's not going to put me asleep when I desperately need to in these very specific situations. I think bacopa would be excellent for long term use, but I don't really have issues with chronic anxiety, it's more attention related issues.

If there's anything else out there that could help with extreme insomnia acutely, I'll ditch the benzos in a heartbeat. However I'm not aware of anything else at the moment that would get the job done.

#11 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:12 AM

Agomelantine might be worth of giving a try.

#12 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:36 AM

Relora (or just Magnolia) is probably the closest natural alternative to a benzo, comparable to one dose of Diazepam. If it's not enough then perhaps add an anti-histamine.

#13 TheWorldAroundUs

• 26 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

The problem is, I'm using adderall as an acute treatment for focus, and benzo for acute insomnia from the adderall. I'm not against taking bacopa, but it's not going to put me asleep when I desperately need to in these very specific situations. I think bacopa would be excellent for long term use, but I don't really have issues with chronic anxiety, it's more attention related issues.

If there's anything else out there that could help with extreme insomnia acutely, I'll ditch the benzos in a heartbeat. However I'm not aware of anything else at the moment that would get the job done.

Just curious, could you go more into depth about your focus problem symptoms. For focus and alertness i'm probably not going to be the first to say that Amphetamine is kinda an "if all other avenues are exhausted" sort of drug. Not the first one you try when you can't focus. For focus I would suggest you get off the amphetamine and try L-tyrosine+coffee/caffeine, its actually pretty effective for some people. If its not strong enough you can look at mucuna pruriens either alone or in combination with coffee. This is of course if Dopamine is your issue. You could alternatively look at the Racetams and CDP-choline if your having more of an acetylcholine deficiency type issue. Again it will really help if you could post your symptoms, so me/us could get a better feel of what to recommend. As for sleeping, this should resolve itself once you switch to other options but if for whatever reason you still can't sleep, try out Kava, it has a mechanism of action very similar to benzos/alcohol(Positive Allosteric Modulator of GABA). I know its already been recommended but I can't overstate how great this herb is for calming, it even upregulates GABA receptors in the long term meaning the more you use it, the easier it will be to sleep without it.

Keep me/us updated on your progress.

#14 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

Just curious, could you go more into depth about your focus problem symptoms. For focus and alertness i'm probably not going to be the first to say that Amphetamine is kinda an "if all other avenues are exhausted" sort of drug. Not the first one you try when you can't focus. For focus I would suggest you get off the amphetamine and try L-tyrosine+coffee/caffeine, its actually pretty effective for some people. If its not strong enough you can look at mucuna pruriens either alone or in combination with coffee. This is of course if Dopamine is your issue. You could alternatively look at the Racetams and CDP-choline if your having more of an acetylcholine deficiency type issue. Again it will really help if you could post your symptoms, so me/us could get a better feel of what to recommend. As for sleeping, this should resolve itself once you switch to other options but if for whatever reason you still can't sleep, try out Kava, it has a mechanism of action very similar to benzos/alcohol(Positive Allosteric Modulator of GABA). I know its already been recommended but I can't overstate how great this herb is for calming, it even upregulates GABA receptors in the long term meaning the more you use it, the easier it will be to sleep without it.

Keep me/us updated on your progress.

I have problem focusing on most things and a fairly large amount of fatigue. I find myself constantly making lists of things to do, only to procrastinate them until it becomes a problem. A lot of what i experience is fatigue caused by depression. Why I feel depressed and irritiable most the time confuses me. I'm not overworking myself nor am I tied down with too many things. I feel stressed a lot and find it hard to relax despite not even having a busy schedule or honestly a good reason. I've had my blood levels tested as well as thyroid and a few other common things and i've found nothing. 

I've looked into and tried many many treatments (ranging from safe to risky, pharmaceuticals and supplements)  and have been a member of these boards for quite a while. By this point in my life I know from experience that simply taking or adding one supplement or medication will make much of a difference, and the once that do aren't practical. I think adderall for me has been the balance between effectiveness and side effects.

I believe it has everything to do with the climate im in,(mountain, cold, cloudy, high altitude) however I wont be able to move for at least 2 years.

#15 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:35 AM

You appear to have gotten a Benzo Nazi’s panties in a bunch. Such is life. Had a freshman psych professor who was always going off about Valium. Never gave it a rest. Anyway, twice per week usage is what all clinicians are taught is the limit of safe usage. As long as you don’t escalate beyond that, it is unlikely that you will suffer any serious adverse consequences. I personally favor etizolam, though—it’s a damned fine sleep aid and is substantially less addictive than benzodiazepines. If you really push it though, you can get addicted to it. Tread lightly. The half-life is right in the Goldilocks Zone—not too short, not too long. Two milligrams will give you eight to ten hours of very nice, restorative sleep. More like ten when you first start taking it, so plan ahead, but after a week or two that will probably taper down to a perfect eight hours. But like I said, treat it with respect. It’s a very powerful sedative/hypnotic—this isn’t your poodle’s phenobarb.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#16 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

How are you getting Etizolam? I have been using diphenhydramine mostly to get thru the nite with out waking up to pee four or more times [benigh prostate hyperplasia] that spelling could be flakey but the bottle is too far away. To get thru a night I've been taking 100 mg before bed. On occasions when I do wake up it's not a problem to get back to sleep. I'd rather try something like Etizolam. My canadian pharmacy doesn't have that. They do what ever our DEA tells them. I went to the VA with concentration/focus problems. I'm a musician and have been having performance anxiety the last few years because of the concentration problems. The neurologist I saw said all my focus problems were caused by the sleep aid. I didn't buy it. I felt like he just went thru the motions of evaluating my perception of this anxiety thing. 

I'm going to try to see a non VA guy. I did 2 hitches in Vietnam and was exposed to .... can't think of the name, the defolient they liked so much. Ok agent orange. The guy in the AO part of the VA said if I was there  67 thru 69 I was for sure exposed to it. Getting off topic sorry. Any way I'd like to continue sleeping thru the night but with something else as effective the Diphenhydramine. I live 2hrs one way from El Paso and the border. Can Etizolam be gotten there?

On Bacopa.... I've been searching for a bulk source with 45% bacosides like the  caps from Swanson. But I prefer to cap my own it's much cheaper. No place with bulk amounts for sale [ 1000 grams or more]  has mentioned bacosides.

Anyone know of a trustworthy source with enough active ingredient to make it worth while. I got the 45% from the Swanson bottle. I guess it's a dried extract. Those are kind of pricey.

Ron

• like x 1

#17 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:41 AM

I can't entirely tell yet but I think the Swanson 45% bacopa extract isn't very sedating. I saw 1 other person report the same on this forum, though they had more sedation from another extract. For sleep the raw organic powder I had (indiego something) probably was better. I kind of enjoyed drinking it with hot water to be honest, even if the texture was awful.

Edited by Keizo, 19 February 2015 - 07:44 AM.

#18 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:06 PM

Getting off topic sorry.

Not a prob, bro—two tours in ‘Nam gives you entitlement rights in my book.

Up until very recently, etizolam was freely available from several domestic vendors. I bought it from a company in San Diego as a straight-up transaction, and paid California sales tax and everything. Then about three or four months ago, the FDA forced these vendors out of business. Even though the substance is not scheduled in the United States, these companies were still importing an unapproved medication and redistributing it. The FDA took umbrage at that and had US Customs seize all incoming shipments. The only way to obtain it now is to purchase it from an offshore vendor. This isn’t a big deal, because many of these companies are quite reputable and are selling it for less than the domestic suppliers were. I can personally vouch for Buy-Pharma in Singapore and Nippon Pharmacy in Japan. The Nippon product is particularly good. The quality is very consistent and they are currently the cheapest source in the world that I know of right now, at about 40 cents a tablet including shipping. They drop ship directly from the manufacturer in India, and typical transit times from India to California are in the 12 – 15 day range.

Don’t be too quick to dismiss what your neurologist is telling you—he may be right. Don’t forget that diphenhydramine is a fairly strong anticholinergic. I’m surprised that you can tolerate 100 mgs. at a shot. Anything above 50 gives me instant RLS which persists for several hours after taking it.

I sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue. Keep me (us) posted on your progress.

#19 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:09 PM

I can't entirely tell yet but I think the Swanson 45% bacopa extract isn't very sedating. I saw 1 other person report the same on this forum, though they had more sedation from another extract. For sleep the raw organic powder I had (indiego something) probably was better. I kind of enjoyed drinking it with hot water to be honest, even if the texture was awful.

I appreciate you taking the time, and it's good to know about the Swanson stuff. I'll see if I can find somethting on indiego, sometimes the search engine fills in the rest of the name while you type. But if you remember the second part let us know please..

Ron

Getting off topic sorry.

Not a prob, bro—two tours in ‘Nam gives you entitlement rights in my book.

Up until very recently, etizolam was freely available from several domestic vendors. I bought it from a company in San Diego as a straight-up transaction, and paid California sales tax and everything. Then about three or four months ago, the FDA forced these vendors out of business. Even though the substance is not scheduled in the United States, these companies were still importing an unapproved medication and redistributing it. The FDA took umbrage at that and had US Customs seize all incoming shipments. The only way to obtain it now is to purchase it from an offshore vendor. This isn’t a big deal, because many of these companies are quite reputable and are selling it for less than the domestic suppliers were. I can personally vouch for Buy-Pharma in Singapore and Nippon Pharmacy in Japan. The Nippon product is particularly good. The quality is very consistent and they are currently the cheapest source in the world that I know of right now, at about 40 cents a tablet including shipping. They drop ship directly from the manufacturer in India, and typical transit times from India to California are in the 12 – 15 day range.

Don’t be too quick to dismiss what your neurologist is telling you—he may be right. Don’t forget that diphenhydramine is a fairly strong anticholinergic. I’m surprised that you can tolerate 100 mgs. at a shot. Anything above 50 gives me instant RLS which persists for several hours after taking it.

I sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue. Keep me (us) posted on your progress.

#20 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

I know what you mean about off shore. The rest of the world is off shore and they seem to be ok for the most part. I appreciate the tip on the Japanese company. I'll contact them today.

I didn't know Diphen yada yada was choline antagonist. All the more reason to look else where. I had also forgotten about being able to get things not allowed here for personal use.

Ron

#21 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

The brand for the powder I used: Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

#22 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:35 AM

Hey Keizo, I don't have any luck with indiego in a search window. It's not the end of the world tho. Could there be another spelling for indiego? If you think of the rest of the name let us know.

And thanks for taking the time.

Ron

#23 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

Why not just ask your doctor for a short-acting benzo instead?  Klonopin is not generally used as a sleep medication because it has slow onset and is so long-lasting, which causes tolerance and subsequent withdrawal if stopped.  Because most of it is still in your body the next day, you are in effect training your brain to stay awake on klonopin all day, eventually making it less effective as a hypnotic.  Something like Xanax or Ambien should put you to sleep faster and won't really cause much tolerance in most people, because they are pretty much eliminated by morning, allowing your body all day to reset before the next dose.      

Edited by nowayout, 20 February 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#24 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

Xanax is really the best benzo there is, its the cleanest, best half life and has none of the side effects of the other benzos.

That said I am two sides about this:

1) Benzos are unparalled in their ability to minimise comedowns, treat panics, reduce withdrawals or immediete anti-anxiety.

2) However Benzos also have a looooong list of long term problems on sustained use of medium to high dosage, not including psychological addiction and dependency issues. Some of the more scary possible side effects of continued high dosage are like permanent loss of cognitive memory and recall, perma stupidity etc. Even people on frequent low dosage may not be spared for a weak variant of these side effects.

As usual: Its a risk vs life quality analysis. Use benzos as a last resort, and if you do try to keep it on a dose as required and low dose. (short half life allows you to do this, long half life does not allow you to dose for short periods). If you read online you will find that most people who suffer from benzos are on ridiculous doses like 12mg of Xanax, the other consistent thing you will find is that benzos definetely lose their effectiveness over time, so eventually you will have to find a different solution.

If you simply need to wear off an amphetamine comedown: Valerian Root + Melatonin + Cold Temperature + Propanolol , you could also try brainwave entrainment which works for me.

Personally I don't really know if benzos can be used daily for helping with amphetamine comedowns, it strikes me that the required benzo dosage wouldn't need to be high to escape some of the more horrendous psychological torture of amphetamine comdowns, however as I've never done this before its hard to say. I've never taken adderall.

Edited by Major Legend, 20 February 2015 - 08:26 PM.

#25 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:05 AM

Magnolia would be the closest generally safe benzo-alternative, it's compared to one dose of diazepam. It contains magnolol and honokiol, both GABA-A modulators without significantly cognition impairing effect, so can also work as a day-time tranquilizer.

It is believed that honokiol acts on GABAA receptors similarly to benzodiazepines and Z-drugs. However, honokiol has been shown to achieve anxiolysis with fewer motor or cognitive side effects than GABAA receptor agonists such as flurazepam and diazepam. It has been shown that honokiol likely has a higher selectivity for different GABAA receptor subtypes and both magnolol and honokiol showed higher efficacy when acting on receptors containing δ subunits.[1] GABAA receptors control ligand-gated Cl channels that can help increase seizure thresholds through the influx of chloride anions. Honokiol may also affect the synthesis of GABA. In a study where mice received seven daily injections of honokiol, researchers observed a significant increase in hippocampal levels of glutamate decarboxylase (GAD)(67) a precursor to GABA.[24]

→ source (external link)

edit: looks like I mentioned it already...

Edited by Galaxyshock, 21 February 2015 - 05:07 AM.

#26 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

Why not just ask your doctor for a short-acting benzo instead?  Klonopin is not generally used as a sleep medication because it has slow onset and is so long-lasting, which causes tolerance and subsequent withdrawal if stopped.  Because most of it is still in your body the next day, you are in effect training your brain to stay awake on klonopin all day, eventually making it less effective as a hypnotic.  Something like Xanax or Ambien should put you to sleep faster and won't really cause much tolerance in most people, because they are pretty much eliminated by morning, allowing your body all day to reset before the next dose.      

If I decide to carry on with this combination, klonopin will most certainly be substituted with xanax. 

#27 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:48 AM

You should really try to get a seroquel prescription.. way safer than using a benzo. Essentially, seroquel reverses the effects of stimulants. 

#28 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:45 AM

You should really try to get a seroquel prescription.. way safer than using a benzo. Essentially, seroquel reverses the effects of stimulants. 

No it doesn't. Quetiapine actually activates the adrenergic system, and you need high doses to block dopamine. But it's a strong antihistamine that will knock you out.

An endogenous fight-or-flight (which stimulants mimic) is finished and resolved with endogenous opiates to promote calm. But of course taking opioids for stimulant comedown is only going to make things worse long-term. I would take Rhodiola to increase beta-endorphins with your stimulant and it may also help reduce the dose needed. Then minimal benzo dose if really needed or an herbal alternative for calm.

Edited by Galaxyshock, 22 February 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#29 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

Personally I would not agree.  Even a low dose of seroque prescribed for sleep gave me a very bad reaction - it made me stop breathing as soon as I fell asleep, then I would wake up after a couple of minutes half suffocated and gasping for breath.  It also caused my feet to cramp in pointed-toe position and my wrists to cramp similarly downward.  So I think seroquel is nasty stuff - the only drug I ever thought I was maybe going to die from.   On the other hand,  I've never had anything but restful, natural-feeling sleep and calmness from benzos. 

Edited by nowayout, 22 February 2015 - 10:50 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 TheBatman

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

Here's a little update:

1. I plan on getting a prescription at my upcoming appointment for xanax to replace the klonopin for its shorter half life. (Unless someone can convince me theres a better alternative, im all ears)

2. Im gonna order bacopa to take with the rest of my stack consisting of vitamin D, chelated magnesium, and various supplements designed to promote mitochondrial health. Im hoping it will help keep me more relaxed during the week as well as prevent some damage from both adderall and benzo.

3. And this is kinda random, but I think i am severely dehydrated. I feel dumb about this, but In the past few years 95% of my liquid intake has been anything other than water. It been a good day if I get at least one full glass of water. I guess i've been under the false impression that drinking water wouldn't make that much of a difference in anything, but now im starting to think it could make all the difference.

I've made a goal to start drinking 6 full large glasses of water everyday(with also a few sips of gatorade with each one). I hope It might help me getting myself into a healthier state and allow these supplements to work more effectively. Who knows maybe when im not dehydrated anymore, Ill have enough energy to not really depend on adderall to help me get things done.   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: klonopin, anxiety, insomnia, safety, benzo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users