- - - - -

I feel like my brain is full

brain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

I feel like my brain is as full of information as it's going to get. New information is simply not absorbed well

If I read a passage of information, after reading it, I have no better clue as to what I just read

Memories seem harder to 'crystalise'

I'm not sure if this is a result of doing the same thing, in the same job for over 14 years or whether I'm deficient in minerals or something. Maybe my life needs a reboot

Is this classic 'brain fog'?

Are there things I can take that will make a difference?

I have heard before that ALCAR? is good for switching the brain on. Its description was to imagine a city at night with all the lights switched off and that ALCAR would 'switch on the lights'. Does that sound right? How about racetams?

Does anyone else have this problem and had success in fixing it? I am 32 so didn't expect this quite yet

• Agree x 1

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,468 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:28 AM

"I'm not sure if this is a result of doing the same thing, in the same job for over 14 years"

This might just be the problem. New ventures, environments / a trip, a hobby or start building something - probably more therapeutic approach than experimenting with random nootropics. Then again, confusing your brain with some psychoactive compound might also work to bring your brain out of the full-dull comfort-zone. Adding one superfood like Spirulina to your diet can't hurt either.

Edited by Galaxyshock, 29 January 2015 - 06:15 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

Have you seen the movie "Pi"? (Not "Life of Pi" but the one by Darren Aronofsky)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users