modafinil ssri

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 pheanix997

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:11 AM

Sup yall, 

So I got a script of alertec (Canadian provigil) from my doc a couple weeks ago but never gave it a try until this morning. For those who haven't read any of my previous threads, I'm on a low dose SSRI. Although that helps with anxiety, I still have residual, persistent lethargy, mental fog, symptoms of derealization, and just a spaced out feeling most of the time. I read a book recently on derealization and related to much of the descriptions of the disorder's feeling-state, and then read that a good form of treatment is ssri + modafinil. So I gave that combo a try this morning. 

I felt really, really good. Clearly awake. For as long as I can remember, I yawn chronically throughout every day. I'm always spaced out, lackluster, and mentall "slowed down." However, this morning I felt turned on. Not high, or stimulated. But I just felt engaged. My dissociation symptoms, to my surprise, didn't seem as strong. I just felt quicker. I wasn't as detached to the objects around me. I wasn't fumbling over my words. I just felt really engaged with the world around me. It wasn't euphoria though. I know enough to keep myself in check... but the feelings were really positive. 

I guess my question is, is this any kind of hopeful long-term solution? Will tolerance develop? Could the moda backfire and worsen my depression over time?

I'd also like to say that I do need a solution, something more than the SSRI, because I find that when I get up for work in the morning it takes my brain 3-4 hours to "click on" and snap out of the mental fog. This is handicapping me a little bit. I also had the realization that I could probably never hold up my end of a relationship if I'm always spaced out, slowed down, mentally foggy, and disengaged. So I'm looking to see if this might be a good combo for me. Any and all suggestions are welcome!!

#2 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

You can hope it will be a long term solution. Modafinil doesn't cause tolerance as far as I know. And you can take it every day, though probably better taking it when needed.

In terms of treating depression nsi189 is the only thing that has ever helped me. But there are many other on prescription things you can try.

Sup yall,

So I got a script of alertec (Canadian provigil) from my doc a couple weeks ago but never gave it a try until this morning. For those who haven't read any of my previous threads, I'm on a low dose SSRI. Although that helps with anxiety, I still have residual, persistent lethargy, mental fog, symptoms of derealization, and just a spaced out feeling most of the time. I read a book recently on derealization and related to much of the descriptions of the disorder's feeling-state, and then read that a good form of treatment is ssri + modafinil. So I gave that combo a try this morning.

I felt really, really good. Clearly awake. For as long as I can remember, I yawn chronically throughout every day. I'm always spaced out, lackluster, and mentall "slowed down." However, this morning I felt turned on. Not high, or stimulated. But I just felt engaged. My dissociation symptoms, to my surprise, didn't seem as strong. I just felt quicker. I wasn't as detached to the objects around me. I wasn't fumbling over my words. I just felt really engaged with the world around me. It wasn't euphoria though. I know enough to keep myself in check... but the feelings were really positive.

I guess my question is, is this any kind of hopeful long-term solution? Will tolerance develop? Could the moda backfire and worsen my depression over time?

I'd also like to say that I do need a solution, something more than the SSRI, because I find that when I get up for work in the morning it takes my brain 3-4 hours to "click on" and snap out of the mental fog. This is handicapping me a little bit. I also had the realization that I could probably never hold up my end of a relationship if I'm always spaced out, slowed down, mentally foggy, and disengaged. So I'm looking to see if this might be a good combo for me. Any and all suggestions are welcome!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:24 AM

You can hope it will be a long term solution. Modafinil doesn't cause tolerance as far as I know. And you can take it every day, though probably better taking it when needed.

In terms of treating depression nsi189 is the only thing that has ever helped me. But there are many other on prescription things you can try.

Sup yall,

Thanks for the input. Is this NSI-189 on the market yet? I'll look into that for sure. I wonder if it will maintain the increase in hippocampal volume upon discontinuation. If it truly generates new neurons, what does one have to lose by giving it a try for a relatively short duration? Well, other than side effects and toxicity risks 

#4 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:01 AM

You can find nsi189 online. Pm me if you can't find it. Nsi's effects are supposed to last one month past discontinuation though from my experience it seems much shorter.

In terms of immediate treatment of depression. You can try Nmda antagonists like ketamine or mxe. I dont have personal experience with those. Or weaker nmda antagonists like riluozole which seems to help. Stimulants like modafinil can have an immediate effect on depression which could be partcof the effects you have noticed.

#5 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:20 AM

There are a few small/pilot studies testing modafinil augmentation of SSRI therapy in depressed patients. Seems to be useful at reducing fatigue, sleepiness, etc associated with depression. These are shortish studies, e.g., 12 weeks. Not sure if this is viable long term. Something to discuss with your doctor I guess.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16520686

CNS Spectr. 2006 Feb;11(2):93-102.

Modafinil augmentation of SSRI therapy in patients with major depressive disorder and excessive sleepiness and fatigue: a 12-week, open-label, extension study.

Thase ME1, Fava M, DeBattista C, Arora S, Hughes RJ.

Author information

Abstract

INTRODUCTION:
Many patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) treated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors have residual symptoms (eg, persistent fatigue, excessive sleepiness) despite an overall antidepressant response. Placebo-controlled studies indicate that modafinil, a wake-promoting agent, may relieve residual symptoms.

METHODS:
This 12-week, open-label, dose titration, extension study followed an 8-week placebo-controlled study of modafinil augmentation in patients with MDD. The dose was 100-400 mg/day. The median stable dose was 300 mg/day. Assessments were the Epworth Sleepiness Scale, Brief Fatigue Inventory, Clinical Global Impression of Improvement scale, 17-item Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression, and Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale.

RESULTS:
Of the 245 patients treated, 194 completed the study; 70% reported Clinical Global Impression of Improvement scale responses of "much improved" or "very much improved" between open-label baseline and final visit (previous randomized modafinil group: 74%; placebo group: 66%). When data were analyzed for four subsets of patients (former modafinil responders, placebo responders, modafinil nonresponders, and placebo nonresponders), improvements in scores on all outcome measures were at least twice as great among former modafinil and placebo nonresponders compared with responders. Most common adverse events were headache (18%), nausea (9%), and dizziness (7%); all were generally mild to moderate in severity.

CONCLUSION:
Twelve weeks of modafinil augmentation relieved excessive sleepiness, reduced fatigue, and improved patients' overall clinical condition, including mood.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/17729016

Ann Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Jul-Sep;19(3):153-9.

Modafinil augmentation of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor therapy in MDD partial responders with persistent fatigue and sleepiness.

Fava M1, Thase ME, DeBattista C, Doghramji K, Arora S, Hughes RJ.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:
Partial response, no response, or residual symptoms following antidepressant therapy is common in clinical psychiatry. This study evaluated modafinil in patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) who were partial responders to adequate selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) therapy and excessive sleepiness and fatigue.

METHODS:

This retrospective analysis pooled the data of patients (18-65 yrs) who participated in two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of modafinil (6-week, flexible-dose study of 100-400 mg/day or 8-week, fixed-dose study of 200 mg/day) plus SSRI therapy. Patients (n=348) met criteria for several residual symptoms (Epworth Sleepiness Scale [ESS] score>or=10; 17-item Hamilton Depression Scale [HAM-D] score between 4 and 25; and Fatigue Severity Scale [FSS] score>or=4).

RESULTS:
Compared to placebo, modafinil augmentation rapidly (within 1 week) and significantly improved overall clinical condition (Clinical Global Impression-Improvement), wakefulness (ESS), depressive symptoms (17-item HAM-D), and fatigue (FSS) (p<.01 for all). At final visit, patients receiving modafinil augmentation experienced statistically significant improvements in overall clinical condition, wakefulness, and depressive symptoms. Modafinil was well tolerated in combination with SSRI.

CONCLUSIONS:
Results of this pooled analysis provide further evidence suggesting that modafinil is an effective and well-tolerated augmentation therapy for partial responders to SSRI therapy, particularly when patients continue to experience fatigue and excessive sleepiness.

#6 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:28 AM

Is this NSI-189 on the market yet? I'll look into that for sure.

It's not on the market. What that means is you will have to purchase it from sleazy grey-market vendors who do no quality control. Unless you cough up for your own chemical analysis, you won't know (for sure) that you are getting nsi-189.

There are no completed clinical trials on nsi-189 in depression (that have been made public). It's an experimental compound, which is currently being tested in people, but it isn't known yet if it works for any given condition (or even if it has serious side effects).

Edited by blood, 17 February 2015 - 05:36 AM.

#7 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:26 PM

One caveat from a long term Modafinil user is make sure to cycle off and on.  There's no addiction problem, at least no with drawl symptoms in most cases, but using it every day WILL mess with your sleep architecture and "zombify" you long term.  As someone with sleep apnea, I can tell you if I use Modafinil for more than 3 successive days and don't increase the dose, it loses it's efficacy and I definitely feel sleep deprived.

There's no doubt in my mind Modafinil is best used for no more than two days at a time, and ideally for one night to accomplish a time sensitive task.

It's also a pretty darn good pre-workout aid, and was used as part of Victor Conte's infamous doping laundry list.  I would be shocked if it isn't HEAVILY used by major league baseball players as the season progresses as it is far superior to riding the amphetamine crash cycle.

#8 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

One caveat from a long term Modafinil user is make sure to cycle off and on.  There's no addiction problem, at least no with drawl symptoms in most cases, but using it every day WILL mess with your sleep architecture and "zombify" you long term.  As someone with sleep apnea, I can tell you if I use Modafinil for more than 3 successive days and don't increase the dose, it loses it's efficacy and I definitely feel sleep deprived.

There's no doubt in my mind Modafinil is best used for no more than two days at a time, and ideally for one night to accomplish a time sensitive task.

It's also a pretty darn good pre-workout aid, and was used as part of Victor Conte's infamous doping laundry list.  I would be shocked if it isn't HEAVILY used by major league baseball players as the season progresses as it is far superior to riding the amphetamine crash cycle.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I had one great day, and now it really doesn't wake me up at all. Disappointing... 

#9 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:59 AM

I'm not sure what else to try... I'm oversleeping way too much. My anxiety is gone, but now I'm almost too fatigued and out of it to socialize and be functional. I've been looking at straterra.. seems like norepinephrine is what I need 

#10 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

I'm on Sertralin (SSRI) as well, similar symptoms and Modafinil helped me quite alot.

I'm not sure what else to try... I'm oversleeping way too much. My anxiety is gone, but now I'm almost too fatigued and out of it to socialize and be functional. I've been looking at straterra.. seems like norepinephrine is what I need 

You tried modafinil twice, once it cured all your problems and the second time it had no effect at all? Sounds like regular placebo. What dosage did you try?

The most effective thing for chronic fatigue, brainfog, etc. for me is the Ketogenic Diet enhanced by Bulletproof Coffee + Theanine. I guess If you're not caffeine addicted, the Ketogenic Diet alone works pretty well. http://www.effective...nic-diet-brain/Ketosis made a day&night difference for my symptoms and is the most valuable thing I found in 5 years of trying different methods. I reduces my symptoms by say 75%.

Modafinil comes in 2nd, however on a regular Diet I needed 400mg to get me going which resulted in a sleepless night afterwards. I tried 200mg of Modafinil on the Keto Diet several times for long working periods and it gives a nice boost, making the uptime more consistent. Very desirable, no sleeping problems. I always cycle off after at 2 days, there's very mixed reports on tolerance, but you wanna make sure.

A healthy nutritional base, exercise and meditation/relaxation help with any symptom. I feel Candidatus' site is a good resource, as he already refined alot of the (contradicting) information you'll find on the internet. He's a smart guy. http://www.effective...pplements-take/

However, you're shooting with meds at a dysfunctional brain there. Good systemic psychotherapy (which will include building favorable daily routines & mindsets that actually help <you> AFTER releasing trauma and undesirable patterns) and especially Neurofeedback is what I highly recommend to get rid of the symptoms in the long run. While I can manage my symptoms pretty well right now, I feel bound to meds, supplements and diet and right now I started training off the symptoms using the brain-trainer.com approach. The assessment showed very typical brain patters of said symptoms and I'm in a process of changing them for good. Will report back in the NFB threads.

http://www.longecity...-neurofeedback/

Edited by VastEmptiness, 24 February 2015 - 04:05 PM.

#11 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:20 AM

I'm on Sertralin (SSRI) as well, similar symptoms and Modafinil helped me quite alot.

You tried modafinil twice, once it cured all your problems and the second time it had no effect at all? Sounds like regular placebo. What dosage did you try?

The most effective thing for chronic fatigue, brainfog, etc. for me is the Ketogenic Diet enhanced by Bulletproof Coffee + Theanine. I guess If you're not caffeine addicted, the Ketogenic Diet alone works pretty well. http://www.effective...nic-diet-brain/Ketosis made a day&night difference for my symptoms and is the most valuable thing I found in 5 years of trying different methods. I reduces my symptoms by say 75%.

Modafinil comes in 2nd, however on a regular Diet I needed 400mg to get me going which resulted in a sleepless night afterwards. I tried 200mg of Modafinil on the Keto Diet several times for long working periods and it gives a nice boost, making the uptime more consistent. Very desirable, no sleeping problems. I always cycle off after at 2 days, there's very mixed reports on tolerance, but you wanna make sure.

A healthy nutritional base, exercise and meditation/relaxation help with any symptom. I feel Candidatus' site is a good resource, as he already refined alot of the (contradicting) information you'll find on the internet. He's a smart guy. http://www.effective...pplements-take/

However, you're shooting with meds at a dysfunctional brain there. Good systemic psychotherapy (which will include building favorable daily routines & mindsets that actually help <you> AFTER releasing trauma and undesirable patterns) and especially Neurofeedback is what I highly recommend to get rid of the symptoms in the long run. While I can manage my symptoms pretty well right now, I feel bound to meds, supplements and diet and right now I started training off the symptoms using the brain-trainer.com approach. The assessment showed very typical brain patters of said symptoms and I'm in a process of changing them for good. Will report back in the NFB threads.

http://www.longecity...-neurofeedback/

I guess it was placebo, but I was so on that I felt that it simply couldn't have been. It also wasn't my first time taking it.. I did it about 4 times before this one time where it really seemed to work. I don't know what other factors made it work so well, but it could just be placebo. 

I'm going to digest all this information... thank you for reaching out! :) 

#12 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:41 AM

I guess it was placebo, but I was so on that I felt that it simply couldn't have been. It also wasn't my first time taking it.. I did it about 4 times before this one time where it really seemed to work. I don't know what other factors made it work so well, but it could just be placebo. 

I'm going to digest all this information... thank you for reaching out! 

Anytime :)

Of course there might be alot of other factors involved. However I didn't feel a thing of 50mg and 100mg in the beginning either. On the other hand, building such a strong tolerance after just a few uses should be impossible. How much did you take each time anyway?

I feel that placebo is a complete misunderstood concept in general. When people refer to "just placebo" they act like there was no effect. But placebo is just the opposite: You're having the full effect independent of the treatment. Just think of things like placebo control in for example morphine trials: you could do surgery on those that got an placebo and feel the full effect (and that rate is quite high from what i remember). You can also do surgery in hypnotic states which also reproduce the same physical response that <your body will produce> as a reaction to the medication. I like to ask a fatigued client that doesn't believe me that he could access energy right here right now, something along the lines of how his body would react if there was a tiger entering the room in this moment. "I would fucking run." "Would you feel fatigued?" "Hell no!" And then we would go into exploring this implicit state hypnotically until he has free access to it. This a good example of basic assumptions of systemic therapy: Experience is created continuously in a process, not given by any physical determination. You're body is capable of producing energy, see your experience with placebo or the use of any stimulant. The question is how to make it do so when you need it. If you can get a placebo work for you, thats actually much better than the actual medication, since your saving on both side effects and money ;)

Edited by VastEmptiness, 25 February 2015 - 01:44 AM.

#13 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:54 AM

Of course there might be alot of other factors involved. However I didn't feel a thing of 50mg and 100mg in the beginning either. On the other hand, building such a strong tolerance after just a few uses should be impossible. How much did you take each time anyway?

I feel that placebo is a complete misunderstood concept in general. When people refer to "just placebo" they act like there was no effect. But placebo is just the opposite: You're having the full effect independent of the treatment. Just think of things like placebo control in for example morphine trials: you could do surgery on those that got an placebo and feel the full effect (and that rate is quite high from what i remember). You can also do surgery in hypnotic states which also reproduce the same physical response that <your body will produce> as a reaction to the medication. I like to ask a fatigued client that doesn't believe me that he could access energy right here right now, something along the lines of how his body would react if there was a tiger entering the room in this moment. "I would fucking run." "Would you feel fatigued?" "Hell no!" And then we would go into exploring this implicit state hypnotically until he has free access to it. This a good example of basic assumptions of systemic therapy: Experience is created continuously in a process, not given by any physical determination. You're body is capable of producing energy, see your experience with placebo or the use of any stimulant. The question is how to make it do so when you need it. If you can get a placebo work for you, thats actually much better than the actual medication, since your saving on both side effects and money ;)

Yes but you don't understand, some days no matter how much I try to will myself to have energy, I just can't. My brain feels very fuzzy and I feel disconnected. In grade 12 I started taking on more positive mindsets and sort of "willed" myself to have more energy... and it did work, but it wasn't real energyReal energy should be produced from living a pleasurable life; it shouldn't be contrived. I don't believe that humans, in optimal health, live on will power. They don't "will themselves" out of bed every morning - they naturally spring out of bed. What the problem is, is when the environment stops seeming to provide pleasure - then the depression sets in. When you can't access or experience the pleasure, there's a problem. I don't want to "will" myself to high energy levels - it's not sustainable and it will lead to a crash, in my experience. I think the problem is deeper. It really does feel like I need a stimulant though... but I'm not even sure I want to go down that route. I just need energy and mental clarity.... every time I'm around people I feel so uncontrollably fatigued. 

Oh, and I take 100 mg of the moda 

#14 VastEmptiness

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:28 AM

Yes but you don't understand, some days no matter how much I try to will myself to have energy, I just can't. My brain feels very fuzzy and I feel disconnected. In grade 12 I started taking on more positive mindsets and sort of "willed" myself to have more energy... and it did work, but it wasn't real energyReal energy should be produced from living a pleasurable life; it shouldn't be contrived. I don't believe that humans, in optimal health, live on will power. They don't "will themselves" out of bed every morning - they naturally spring out of bed. What the problem is, is when the environment stops seeming to provide pleasure - then the depression sets in. When you can't access or experience the pleasure, there's a problem. I don't want to "will" myself to high energy levels - it's not sustainable and it will lead to a crash, in my experience. I think the problem is deeper. It really does feel like I need a stimulant though... but I'm not even sure I want to go down that route. I just need energy and mental clarity.... every time I'm around people I feel so uncontrollably fatigued. 

I fully agree with what you write especially since I've been there. Being energyless and depressed is some of the most horrible feelings one can experience - can make your own body a prison.

Don't get me wrong here: A therapeutic process has to include the release of the underlying trauma/patters to be in any way successful. It can then elicit the strategies to free roam with your experience. Going with willpower over symptoms is basicly the hardest road you could take (thats Darwinist bullshit imo). A desirable result is a free functioning of whatever mechanism is inhibited by the symptom. What I would be looking as a goal in therapy is the exact same energetic feeling that your body produced at said day- but at will, whenever you need it. The further you could get there, the better. That might include willpower, but as another resource, far from being the main mechanism. You're obviously having the willpower to change things, unless we wouldn't be talking.

What I wanted to point out to you is first another understanding of Placebo and second the fact that medications, especially stimulants, are in the best case symptom relievers. Which is their purpose and which makes them a great tool, especially since most are fast-acting. However if another treatment is possible, I would advise anybody to use the boost to start with that instead of going into a novel medicine addiction.

The five most powerful layers that influence experience from my point of view are

1) Psychodynamic (trauma, experiences of (miss-)bonding), improved by psychotherapy

2) Systemic (group, context, relational systems that we are a part of and those we have internalized), improved by systemic psychotherapy

3) Energetic (brainactivity, measurable by EEG), improved by Neurofeedback like trainings and/or Meditation

4) Nutrition and Exercise (the building blocks for a healthy body), see earlier

5) Luck (lot's of shit is just random like genes, childhood experiences, heritage, country, etc.)

while there is also a backward influence, my experience teaches me that phenomena like positive thinking or willpower are rather a result of those then the beginning. however we like to think this way, because it's good for our ego's if we achieved everything just due to our great personalities and it makes it easy not to care for others because it's their fault if they don't have the same willpower, right? makes life easy more easy and the world more ugly.

Edited by VastEmptiness, 25 February 2015 - 02:34 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#15 pheanix997

• Topic Starter
  • 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:08 AM

I fully agree with what you write especially since I've been there. Being energyless and depressed is some of the most horrible feelings one can experience - can make your own body a prison.

Don't get me wrong here: A therapeutic process has to include the release of the underlying trauma/patters to be in any way successful. It can then elicit the strategies to free roam with your experience. Going with willpower over symptoms is basicly the hardest road you could take (thats Darwinist bullshit imo). A desirable result is a free functioning of whatever mechanism is inhibited by the symptom. What I would be looking as a goal in therapy is the exact same energetic feeling that your body produced at said day- but at will, whenever you need it. The further you could get there, the better. That might include willpower, but as another resource, far from being the main mechanism. You're obviously having the willpower to change things, unless we wouldn't be talking.

What I wanted to point out to you is first another understanding of Placebo and second the fact that medications, especially stimulants, are in the best case symptom relievers. Which is their purpose and which makes them a great tool, especially since most are fast-acting. However if another treatment is possible, I would advise anybody to use the boost to start with that instead of going into a novel medicine addiction.

The five most powerful layers that influence experience from my point of view are

1) Psychodynamic (trauma, experiences of (miss-)bonding), improved by psychotherapy

2) Systemic (group, context, relational systems that we are a part of and those we have internalized), improved by systemic psychotherapy

3) Energetic (brainactivity, measurable by EEG), improved by Neurofeedback like trainings and/or Meditation

5) Luck (lot's of shit is just random like genes, childhood experiences, heritage, country, etc.)

while there is also a backward influence, my experience teaches me that phenomena like positive thinking or willpower are rather a result of those then the beginning. however we like to think this way, because it's good for our ego's if we achieved everything just due to our great personalities and it makes it easy not to care for others because it's their fault if they don't have the same willpower, right? makes life easy more easy and the world more ugly.

I'm not quite sure what you mean in the last part, but I agree with everything else you said. I've done a lot of research on psychodynamic influences on personality, and I understand myself quite well, but I've never worked with a therapist. I'm still looking to do that. It's most important before anything else. 

I'm not quite sure what you mean in the last part, but I agree with everything else you said. I've done a lot of research on psychodynamic influences on personality, and I understand myself quite well, but I've never worked with a therapist. I'm still looking to do that. It's most important before anything else. 

I do appreciate positivity and will get back to that frame of mind eventually, but I'm kind of knee deep in really facing the causes of my pain now, so I can have a more fulfilled adult life. I'd rather face my issues head on rather than run from them and have them always be lingering... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, ssri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users