* * * * * 1 votes

Uh Oh. Is tht.co gone?

nootropic vendors

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:16 AM

According to their new under construction page, they will be reorganizing to market to academic and corporate clients. Think they're gone from the nootropic community?

#2 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:48 AM

Pretty much.But they might spin-off to individuals if there is incentive. Unlikely though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

Darn, they did have some cool stuff, and the best packaging of any product I've ever seen. I'm so keeping that pitolisant container. 

#4 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

Pretty much.But they might spin-off to individuals if there is incentive. Unlikely though.

they were coming out with d-deprenyl. i still do think, they will sell to consumers.

• Agree x 1

#5 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:06 PM

Panic may be premature:

Please accept our apologies for the unavailability of the website at this time. We are currently reorganizing the website to cater better to our academic and corporate clients. In addition to greatly expanding our range of products, we will be adding several services including analytical chemistry, custom synthesis, custom formulation services including a wide range of delivery vehicles, and more. In the meantime, if you have any queries or would like more information on how we can help your research, please contact: info@tht.co.

Note that they don’t specifically state that they are discontinuing sales to individual consumers, just that they are expanding their services to larger clients.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 3
  • Cheerful x 2

#6 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:53 AM

They mentioned a few months ago that it wasn't worth selling to individuals. They only tried for about six months. I kind of doubt we will see them again. Since they stopped selling tianeptine and NSI-189 due to legal concerns, I doubt they'll be offering d-deprenyl either. 

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#7 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:04 AM

damn now where'm I gonna get my 7,8-DHF from

#8 3mp0w3r

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

Possibly explains why my order hasn't arrived.

• Needs references x 1

#9 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

They are due to be back up soon, shouldn't be much longer than a week.

• Informative x 5

#10 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:37 AM

Great, but will they be offering their products and services to the general public, or to corporate/educational clients only?

• Good Point x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#11 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

Great, but will they be offering their products and services to the general public, or to corporate/educational clients only?

Both, consider it a resurrection, not a reincarnation.
  • Informative x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • like x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#12 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

Then in this "resurrection", could tht.co possibly start communicating better with the customers?

It should not be so hard for a legitimate company to care for their reputation..

• like x 2
  • dislike x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#13 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:56 AM

Then in this "resurrection", could tht.co possibly start communicating better with the customers?

It should not be so hard for a legitimate company to care for their reputation..

I've never had any issues with them ...

They've always answered my questions fairly quickly.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#14 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:50 AM

I'm talking about reliability, people need to know when they are up and running and when they plan to take a break like they do just now and been doing more than twice before to my knowledge.

Just suddenly without warning going offline when customers try relying on them is not what they or any company should do..

It's especially bad when they provide unique products that only they can provide, oh sorry, *used to* provide, before they dropped the business without any warning what so ever at all..

• Well Written x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#15 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:07 AM

I'm talking about reliability, people need to know when they are up and running and when they plan to take a break like they do just now and been doing more than twice before to my knowledge.

Just suddenly without warning going offline when customers try relying on them is not what they or any company should do..

It's especially bad when they provide unique products that only they can provide, oh sorry, *used to* provide, before they dropped the business without any warning what so ever at all..

They aren't super proliferated yet, they are fairly new to the retail business,  so cut them a little slack....

I do agree that they have been a little sketchy at times, but at the core they are innovators trying to make a new start in an enthusiastic and functional way.

• unsure x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#16 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:32 AM

Are they still going to carry Alagebrium (ALT-711)? And will I be able to buy it?

#17 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:20 AM

When you had suggested I email them to let them know I would be disappointed if they stopped selling to the public, I let them know.

#18 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 08:50 AM

When you had suggested I email them to let them know I would be disappointed if they stopped selling to the public, I let them know.
What did you let them know?
  • Well Written x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#19 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

They aren't super proliferated yet, they are fairly new to the retail business,  so cut them a little slack....

I do agree that they have been a little sketchy at times, but at the core they are innovators trying to make a new start in an enthusiastic and functional way.

Still though, a simple message say "We plan to take a break in a week or so, unsure when we will be back" or just "plan to chill with the business, we'll be back though" shouldn't be too hard..

They at least should have some primary line of communication, say Facebook and/or a news-letter by email,, because communicating with customers and potential customers is kind of "retail business 101"..

• unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

#20 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:53 AM

That I would be disappointed as a customer of theirs if they stopped selling to the public.

#21 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:34 AM

That I would be disappointed as a customer of theirs if they stopped selling to the public.

Oh good, thought that's what you meant

• Well Written x 2
  • Cheerful x 2

#22 Goodenough

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

THT.co was offline some months last summer as well, but came back with new products added. Everything I've ordered from them has been as described and their package stealth is excellent. I wouldn't be too worried.

• Good Point x 2

#23 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

THT.co was offline some months last summer as well, but came back with new products added. Everything I've ordered from them has been as described and their package stealth is excellent. I wouldn't be too worried.

Good point as well, They also had hosting issues at one point...the duration of this downtime or "construction" should be* considerably less. I'm feeling a bright new start, hopefully a new layout, too.  :sleep:  ;)

• Agree x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#24 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:15 AM

Any word? 

#25 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:06 PM

Any word? 

No, I'm very disappointed with them ATM.  :mad:

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#26 mindpatch

• Topic Starter
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

What's the issue? Was their business model selling obscure RCs not a viable business model? It'd be too bad if they went away for good. It seems like a hybrid business that sells to our community as week as the research community is needed. If you're doing research, Sigma and others are expensive.

#27 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:18 AM

What's the issue? Was their business model selling obscure RCs not a viable business model? It'd be too bad if they went away for good. It seems like a hybrid business that sells to our community as week as the research community is needed. If you're doing research, Sigma and others are expensive.

I know they'll be back, it's just a matter of when*, it seems like it's taking forever.

• Good Point x 3

#28 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

it seems like it's taking forever.

Oh shit—did they merge with TLR?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#29 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:40 AM

I'd love to know!

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:31 AM

I'm more or less just irritated with their inability to get back to me through e-mail...people deserve a response, at the least.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users