• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Best Stack

nootropics supplements stack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ben Canada

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:40 AM

Hello, newbie here, about one year into anti ageing.

Is this an appropriate place to share my stack and ask for feed back?

#2 YOLF

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:43 AM

Welcome to LC Ben! You can use our Regimens feature, though I think the best way to find the "best stack" would be to start by getting your genome sequenced by 23andme and then taking that data to promethease for a report that will include all of your genetic proclivities. For instance, you might find that you have several risk factors for a particular disease or that that you're going to age faster b/c your body doesn't handle homocysteine as well as others. There are many supplements you can take when this is the case and that will ultimately determine what stack is best for you.

#3 Ben Canada

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Thanks for your post Yolf,

I am looking to fine tune my stack on a more generic bases. In my opinion genetics are only marginally responsible for our health,

environment is the second biggest influence right after intent (noncebo/placebo), which is another reason I'm hesitant about going the gene mapping route.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 bigbadwooof

• 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:11 PM

How much does it cost for all of this. I thought for some reason there was some issue with 23andme... can't remember what it was.

• Off-Topic x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, supplements, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users