* * * * * 1 votes

MK-677

mk677 hgh antiaging life extension lean muscle gain fat loss peptides

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#31 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

In my case I was taking it to speed the healing of some nagging injuries and I was pleased with the results.  So, it wasn't a question of longevity.

I'm undecided on the issue of raising levels to more youthful levels,  it's really a quality v. quantity decision.  In any event, short term MK-77 seems pretty mild compared to even the lowest doses of HGH bodybuilders take.

What was your dosage? I'm going to go low and take days off, more deep sleep is what I'm after. 

#32 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:23 AM

I was able to feel improved sleep quality both 10mg and 20mg doses, both taken with 5mg to 10mg of Melatonin.

I took a few doses in the 30mg to 40mg range and didn't notice any difference except for more water retention in my hands, which I took as a sign of increased efficacy but I wasn't taking it as a body building aid.

It's pretty affordable if you can find powder and make your own solution with Everclear.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

Hi. I am two days into night doses of mk677 12.5mg capsules from usapeptides. So far my sleep has not improved at all , last night i was up sleep walking in my room. Feel groggy this morning. Should i change dose time to morning or just stick it out. Im using it for injury recovery and training recovery in preperation for social sports. 28years old. Prepared to increase to 25mg once i get the hang of it. Also taking zinc , magnesium, tribulus. Any tips on why i may not be experiencing deep sleep so far?

#34 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:59 PM

You're only 28, you might not notice enhanced sleep as much compared to a 45 year old.

#35 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

I've experienced deeper sleep from 10mg, which also manifests as more sleepiness in some mornings. It seems this compound increases the need to sleep to some degree. How many hours are you aiming for? 

#36 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:04 PM

More to the point is im having worse sleep. Ill see how this goes over the next week, i am aiming for around 8hrs... 9-10pm until 5:30am i wake for a quick workout /stretch before work

#37 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

so i took last nights 12.5mg in the afternoon instead. had a great sleep. i think i was taking it to late at night. also thinking that i will swap it to the morning (watched a good informative video on youtube)

sucks that my rats liquid mk-677 appears to be held in customs in switzerland of all places .. unreal

cheers.

Edited by PA123, 26 January 2016 - 05:22 PM.

#38 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:16 AM

I don't understand why MK677 is popular. I still would value GHRH/GHRP over MK677. A friend ran a high dose and got his FSH tested and was very low in range... So this proves that Mk677 is widely not good

#39 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:26 AM

I'm taking 38 mg and having positive effects all around. Hard to say for sure without blood work which I may get just to see.

#40 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:57 AM

MK677 return HGH to youth levels, for a young person is probably useless if the goal is to achieve supra physiological values (like for bodybuilders for example).

A whole different matter is for the elderly or not so young subject whom wishes to counter aging unpleasant effects, in this case MK677 seems a very interesting compound which mimics very closely in its outcomes what naturally happens with little or negligible side effects.

• Good Point x 1

#41 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:30 PM

It so popular because you don't need a needle and you can reconstitute it with ethanol for a very reasonable price per dose.

Plus, it does help us geezers, even if the main benefits stem from improved sleep.

And let's face it, if you are talking GHRH/GHRP, why not just HGH?  I'm curious...

Then once you start talking HGH it's kind of a waste without running a cycle too.  Lol...

#42 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:59 PM

Im loving the sleep benefits and improved recovery to train harder each day. Down side is water retention and slight prolactin increase i start getting at 25mg. When dose is reduced it's better. Also doing 5 days on 2 off

#43 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:16 AM

What does GH release

and

What does GHRH/GHRP release.

tell me first... 

It so popular because you don't need a needle and you can reconstitute it with ethanol for a very reasonable price per dose.

Plus, it does help us geezers, even if the main benefits stem from improved sleep.

And let's face it, if you are talking GHRH/GHRP, why not just HGH?  I'm curious...

Then once you start talking HGH it's kind of a waste without running a cycle too.  Lol...

#44 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:47 AM

Probably igf is what is ultimately relevant. Mine is high just using aminos as releasers so I'm not yet keen on anything more potent.

#45 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:24 AM

GHRH/GHRP ~> release endogenously

HGH ~> exogenously.

HGH would give you that nasty organ growth and such. not the GHRH/GHRP. So you don't say F*** it and take HGH.. Besides Pharma HGH is often faked and too expensive.

#46 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:18 PM

Ok, so let's see all your blood labs pre and post MK677 for IGF1.  Otherwise all I'm hearing is placebo, placebo, placebo.  I posted my pre and post lab work for CJC1295 w/DAC in the bioscience section last week and showed a 53% increase in IGF1 over the pre blood work.  Anyone care to do the same?

Edited by Rocket, 11 February 2016 - 07:19 PM.

#47 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:31 AM

What's the best option to stop some prolactin issues

#48 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:36 PM

What's the best option to stop some prolactin issues

What prolactin issues?  Is someone on nandrolone or trenbolone?  I am not aware of any GH secretogogues that raise prolactin.  If someone has prolactin issues, I like liquid prami before bed as it helps with sleep.

#49 DbCooper

• 137 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:36 AM

HGH ~> exogenously.

HGH would give you that nasty organ growth and such. not the GHRH/GHRP. So you don't say F*** it and take HGH.. Besides Pharma HGH is often faked and too expensive.

Ive taken "Pharma" (under a doctors care) HGH and MK-677 and I disagree with your assumption that its worthless.  There is too much literature out there (the double blind placebo type) that shows Mk-677 is very effective. 

#50 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:39 PM

HGH ~> exogenously.

Ive taken "Pharma" (under a doctors care) HGH and MK-677 and I disagree with your assumption that its worthless.  There is too much literature out there (the double blind placebo type) that shows Mk-677 is very effective. 

The kinds of research chems that are available for sale don't measure up to real pharmaceuticals.  Where are your pre and post blood labs on MK677?  Otherwise you have no idea if it effectively raised your GH.  I was on an anonymous brands (and well known) CJC1295 w/DAC at 5mg EW.  It gave me a 53% increase in GH based on my blood labs.  REAL pharmaceutical CJC1295 would have doubled my GH levels. 

So unless you you get pre and post labs on your MK677, it may very well be worthless, and you may be throwing money out the window on a placebo effect.  If you or anyone is going to spend hundreds of dollars for "supplements" over months and months, do yourself a favor and get pre and post labs.

Edited by Rocket, 15 February 2016 - 03:43 PM.

• like x 1

#51 MidwestGreg

• 37 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:12 PM

Not mk-677 or CJC1295, but here in the US you can purchase  GHRP-2 / Sermorelin Acetate (also available with GHRP6) from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription.

I recently finished up an 80 day protocol injecting a GHRP-2/Sermorelin Acetate combination at a rate of 300mcg/GHRP-2 and 300mcg/Sermorelin Acetate per day. 

The lab work results: Beginning IGF1 104 ng/mL and afterwards 130 ng/mL.  The range for my age group (55) was 72 - 248.

The benefits for the most part were subtle. My sleep needs increased by a couple of hours, with the quality of sleep increasing. There was an increase in hunger within 20 minutes after injection which I attribute to the GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 apparently increases hunger even more).  I controlled the hunger by injecting right before bedtime.

One very positive effect was my joints. For years I have been unable to sit on a hard surface without being very stiff after rising. Sometime around month two, I noticed that my hips were no longer bothering me.

One potential side effect was that my ALT more than doubled. I am not sure if this is attributable to the GHRP-2/Sermorelin or not. My HbA1C took a bump up also.

I did not see any impacts to my skin.  I have decided not to continue until my ALT scores return to normal range.

#52 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:05 PM

The kinds of research chems that are available for sale don't measure up to real pharmaceuticals

This is a good point, in my view is not that MK677 doesn't work or is not up to other HGH increasing compounds, there is sound research out there showing that it does work actually very well.

The issue here is that research compounds are manufactured almost exclusively in China, probably because patents reasons too.

Not that Chinese are not able to manufacture up to standard compounds but these are usually made by small laboratories where quality is not always guaranteed, for the importer/seller to test every batch is kind of expensive and chances that some poor quality product ends up in the market are probably not so slim.

I think much depends by the kind of research compound too: they are not all the same to manufacture, some are easy and some are not, the easy one probably are usually quite decent, the not so easy probably are often a bit shaky.

From what I read around it seems MK677 is usually quite reliable, maybe not at the same quality as that used in research but acceptable.

#53 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:22 PM

HGH ~> exogenously.

Would you recommend GHRH/GHRP over anabolic steroids?

@aconita

You are exactly right.

#54 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

Not mk-677 or CJC1295, but here in the US you can purchase GHRP-2 / Sermorelin Acetate (also available with GHRP6) from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription.

I recently finished up an 80 day protocol injecting a GHRP-2/Sermorelin Acetate combination at a rate of 300mcg/GHRP-2 and 300mcg/Sermorelin Acetate per day.

The lab work results: Beginning IGF1 104 ng/mL and afterwards 130 ng/mL. The range for my age group (55) was 72 - 248.

The benefits for the most part were subtle. My sleep needs increased by a couple of hours, with the quality of sleep increasing. There was an increase in hunger within 20 minutes after injection which I attribute to the GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 apparently increases hunger even more). I controlled the hunger by injecting right before bedtime.

One very positive effect was my joints. For years I have been unable to sit on a hard surface without being very stiff after rising. Sometime around month two, I noticed that my hips were no longer bothering me.

One potential side effect was that my ALT more than doubled. I am not sure if this is attributable to the GHRP-2/Sermorelin or not. My HbA1C took a bump up also.

I did not see any impacts to my skin. I have decided not to continue until my ALT scores return to normal range.

Wow. You would be better off with cjc1295 with dac at 5mg. You would be over 150 with 1 weekly injection. If you could afford 10mg you would be in the 200s with 2 weekly injections.

#55 MidwestGreg

• 37 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

Not mk-677 or CJC1295, but here in the US you can purchase GHRP-2 / Sermorelin Acetate (also available with GHRP6) from a compounding pharmacy with a prescription.

The lab work results: Beginning IGF1 104 ng/mL and afterwards 130 ng/mL. The range for my age group (55) was 72 - 248.

The benefits for the most part were subtle. My sleep needs increased by a couple of hours, with the quality of sleep increasing. There was an increase in hunger within 20 minutes after injection which I attribute to the GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 apparently increases hunger even more). I controlled the hunger by injecting right before bedtime.

I did not see any impacts to my skin. I have decided not to continue until my ALT scores return to normal range.

Wow. You would be better off with cjc1295 with dac at 5mg. You would be over 150 with 1 weekly injection. If you could afford 10mg you would be in the 200s with 2 weekly injections.

Yea, not much benefit for doing daily injections. I would consider cjc1295 if I could find a compounding pharmacy to fill a prescription. I am uneasy using "research grade" chemicals. If I cannot find pharmaceutical cjc1295, I may go with HGH as I can get a prescription for that.

#56 DbCooper

• 137 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:14 AM

HGH ~> exogenously.

The kinds of research chems that are available for sale don't measure up to real pharmaceuticals.  Where are your pre and post blood labs on MK677?  Otherwise you have no idea if it effectively raised your GH.  I was on an anonymous brands (and well known) CJC1295 w/DAC at 5mg EW.  It gave me a 53% increase in GH based on my blood labs.  REAL pharmaceutical CJC1295 would have doubled my GH levels. 

So unless you you get pre and post labs on your MK677, it may very well be worthless, and you may be throwing money out the window on a placebo effect.  If you or anyone is going to spend hundreds of dollars for "supplements" over months and months, do yourself a favor and get pre and post labs.

Yeah feel free to kick in $ to for my labs and Ill gladly post them up.  Even if Mk677 did nothing but make me sleep longer and deeper Id still take it, for just that reason. I don't give a rats ass what your labs may or may not tell you sleeping deeper and longer is performance enhancing 

• Cheerful x 1

#57 PA123

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Agree. My recovery and sleep is amazing atm

#58 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:32 AM

Started taking mk-677 to see what effects I'd get. So far, the best one IMO is more energy. I was feeling like a lethargic old man and I'm not that old. Mk-677 has made a big difference in how I feel so for this reason, I'll continue taking it.

#59 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Started taking mk-677 to see what effects I'd get. So far, the best one IMO is more energy. I was feeling like a lethargic old man and I'm not that old. Mk-677 has made a big difference in how I feel so for this reason, I'll continue taking it.

WHat is your dosage? Taking any days off?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

25mg subL at night before bed daily. I won't be taking any days off. I've read the trials for this. They gave it to elderly people daily for up to 2 years. I didn't see any real cause for concern in the data. Therefore, I'll continue to take it perhaps indefinitely.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mk677, hgh, antiaging, life extension, lean muscle gain, fat loss, peptides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users