- - - - -

Miranda Esmonde White

exercise

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:54 AM

This woman has a book out called "Aging Backwards" http://www.essentric...gbackwards.htmlin which, among other things, see claims she can make you look 10 years younger. She has also had some kind of stretching exercise show on PBS for more than a decade. I think it is fair to judge someone that has a book out called "Aging Backwards" on how old they look, please comment if you disagree. Furthermore, I think it is incumbent upon the author of such a book to state how old they are. But I can't find anywhere on the interweb where she shares her age or year of birth........ To me she looks 59 in this video and picture from Oct 2014. eta: at the end of the video she says she is 65, odd she does not put that on her website

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by JohnD60, 01 March 2015 - 06:02 AM.

#2 mustardseed41

• 928 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:57 PM

Seems to have not worked for her. I mean let's be real and really look at her. Look at her hair color and style. It makes her look younger. Take off the make-up. Some serious sagging going on in that face. Neck gives her away also. Christie Brinkley is about the same age and could pass for her daughter. :-D

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

A few thousand bucks every 12 or so months could pull those jowls up with dissolving threads.

But she may have some kind of advice in her book that is worthwhile to people, she seems to be talking more about feeling 10yrs younger and fitness from the few moments of that video I seen.

#4 JohnD60

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

A few thousand bucks every 12 or so months could pull those jowls up with dissolving threads.

But she may have some kind of advice in her book that is worthwhile to people, she seems to be talking more about feeling 10yrs younger and fitness from the few moments of that video I seen.

On sites promoting her book there are claims that her advice can make one look ten years younger, but in the interview she does she just talk about "feeling ten years younger".  Back peddling in my opinion.

Thread lifts are not a common procedure in the U.S. I don't know why, the procedure seems to be a reasonable non surgical alternative to cheek and brow lift surgeries.

• Agree x 2

#5 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

Yep she does look 10yrs younger than a person who has been through a few rough times ha

Maybe she would be too far for thread lifts unless she just wanted a very natural slight unsagging of her face.

Thread lifts are really common here in Korea, they are really effective and there is little danger of ruining your life with a botched facelift.

On http://www.realself....ad-lift/reviewsthey have one of the lowest ratings of procedures but I think it could be from people expecting permanent results and from the older non disolving type.

They last 2yrs absolute max but do leave people with a slight amount of lift even when dissolved. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exercise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users