Photo

[REVIEW] Powdercity Products

powdercity nootropics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

Just wanted to be one of the many customers that also give a praise to Powdercity, with their vast selection of different supplements that cater to, both, the nootropic community, as well as Weight Loss/ Testosterone Boosting / Energy / General Well Being and most other compound related necessities :D

They have it all, the prices on all of their items are pretty much rock bottomly low.
Have been using their Phenibut for a while now (multiple orders), and it's working wonderfully, and is incredibly cheap from them, comparatively. 
At first I only ordered nootropics, but lately I've been buying their vitamins as well, as the prices are great, plus their shipping method internationally works well and always gets here without any custom problems.

Their bacopa also works well for me, have just begun feeling the full effects, as i'm nearing week 8 of continuous usage, 

all of their racetams are also on par with what I've seen from other vendors, and the effects are precisely as expected, noopept being ridiculously cheap.

I also like how they stock Uridine monophosphate at a very affordable price, which I've also been using with good results. Plus they carry some pretty unique supplement variations like Caffeine Citrate, Avena Sativa, etc.
Shipping prices are also among the lowest, internationally.

Have made countless orders with them (10+), so far - not a single thing to complain about, no issues whatsoever. 

#2 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:14 PM

only one review so far? i thought this was vastly used website to order nootropics i guess not

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

I've been happy with the orders I've placed with them.

#4 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:06 AM

yeh people never complained about orders in general but i was curious if their powders are good high quality something in the line of at least 98% purity

#5 cheekz

• 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

I've bought quite a few powders from them over the past year or so and been very pleased every time. Price is second to none, they have thrid party CoA's available on request and the shipping to the UK is pretty quick. +1 from me as well.

#6 The Beauty of Peace

• 173 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:10 AM

I used it a couple of times. Good quality, fast shipping! Overall, very satisfied. A+

#7 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:20 PM

Here's an independent COA that was done of Powder City's Resveratrol by a member here who is a competitor of theirs. Purity came in at 98.9% which is terrific. Only fly in the ointment was that the solvent toluene was detected at 32 ppm, which although well below the EPA  limit of 1 gm/L in drinking water, might be troubling to some.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=768769

Howard

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 gomesbs

• 39 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:00 PM

Here's an independent COA that was done of Powder City's Resveratrol by a member here who is a competitor of theirs. Purity came in at 98.9% which is terrific. Only fly in the ointment was that the solvent toluene was detected at 32 ppm, which although well below the EPA limit of 1 gm/L in drinking water, might be troubling to some.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=768769

Howard

From what I understood the tested res wasn't from Powder City.
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: powdercity, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users