- - - - -

CDP-Choline Effects Disappeared?

choline nootropic brain

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 studentlost

• 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:24 AM

I get a good amount of choline in my diet (3 eggs with yolk per day for breakfast). However, I do drink frequently and in large amounts, and I smoke cigarettes and also am under a lot of stress. I noticed that my focus improves a lot when I smoke, and that lead me to purchasing CDP Choline to see if I needed a boost.

The first time I took it was on an afternoon, with a meal, at 250 mg. Within an hour and a half, I felt very friendly and personable and a good feeling of well being. By 3 hours, I was feeling pleasurably wired. The best way I can describe it is feeling exhilarated. Excited about life, focused, but without any unpleasant side effects. I took it again the next morning and had the same pleasant experience. On the third day, I didn't notice these effects. I took two days off and then took it for another few days, and noticed no effect. 

Do I have to raise dosage? What does this mean? I don't feel focused when I don't take it, and it definitely made a very very positive difference the first two times I took it. It made me feel like myself. Now, I don't seem to feel the same benefit from it. Do I need to increase dosage? Or did it work by some other mechanism? Any ideas?

Thank you for your help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choline, nootropic, brain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users