Dasatinib group buy from Nyles

dasatinib senolytic senescent scenescent cells sasp senolytics group buy

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#181 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:21 AM

Hi sthira,

Yes next time I will have blood tests done before and after, that makes sense.

I have decided to temporarily totally stop D + Q.

This is because it is having what seems to be a 

CUMULATIVE EFFECT

I think Dasatinib tends to build up when taking 100mg/day.

I would maybe recommend lesser daily dosages?

It has definitely reconfigured something.

It has heightened my sensory awareness.

It has gives me a sense of energy reserves.

I am now waking up regularly at 4:30 am with tons of energy.

This is not normal at all for me and disconcerting.

I don't know if this due to dosing more than I should.

Also I talk so fast that people ask me to slow down.

I'm on high energy all day long. I need to wind down.

So I shall stop for a few weeks and move onto other tests.

Cheers

DareDevil

• Informative x 1

#182 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:20 AM

Here is the side effect list for sprycel: http://www.sprycel-hcp.com/#

#183 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

With dasatinib, intermittent dosing is definitely needed to avoid the side effects which can be nasty.   it seems clear that better means of clearing senescent cells are needed.  Help bring this about

see http://www.longecity...e-3#entry804718

• Agree x 2

#184 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

Here is the side effect list for sprycel: http://www.sprycel-hcp.com/#

Avoid these things: 

Drug Interactions:
SPRYCEL is a CYP3A4 substrate and a weak time-dependent inhibitor of CYP3A4.

• Drugs that may increase SPRYCEL plasma concentrations are:
    • CYP3A4 inhibitors: Concomitant use of SPRYCEL and drugs that inhibit CYP3A4 should be avoided. If administration of a potent CYP3A4 inhibitor cannot be avoided, close monitoring for toxicity and a SPRYCEL dose reduction should be considered
    • Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors (eg, ketoconazole, itraconazole, clarithromycin, atazanavir, indinavir, nefazodone, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, voriconazole). If SPRYCEL must be administered with a strong CYP3A4 inhibitor, a dose decrease or temporary discontinuation should be considered
      • Grapefruit juice may also increase plasma concentrations of SPRYCEL and should be avoided
  • Drugs that may decrease SPRYCEL plasma concentrations are:
    • CYP3A4 inducers: If SPRYCEL must be administered with a CYP3A4 inducer, a dose increase in SPRYCEL should be considered
    • Strong CYP3A4 inducers (eg, dexamethasone, phenytoin, carbamazepine, rifampin, rifabutin, phenobarbital) should be avoided. Alternative agents with less enzyme induction potential should be considered. If the dose of SPRYCEL is increased, the patient should be monitored carefully for toxicity
      • St John’s Wort may decrease SPRYCEL plasma concentrations unpredictably and should be avoided
    • Antacids may decrease SPRYCEL drug levels. Simultaneous administration of SPRYCEL and antacids should be avoided. If antacid therapy is needed, the antacid dose should be administered at least 2 hours prior to or 2 hours after the dose of SPRYCEL
    • H2 antagonists/proton pump inhibitors (eg, famotidine and omeprazole): Long-term suppression of gastric acid secretion by use of H2 antagonists or proton pump inhibitors is likely to reduce SPRYCEL exposure. Therefore, concomitant use of H2 antagonists or proton pump inhibitors with SPRYCEL is not recommended
  • Drugs that may have their plasma concentration altered by SPRYCEL are:
    • CYP3A4 substrates (eg, simvastatin) with a narrow therapeutic index should be administered with caution in patients receiving SPRYCEL

#185 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

Oh also if anyone is taking Curcumin with Piperine, do not take it while taking dasatanib. I don't know why it isn't mentioned above, piperine inhibits CYP3A4.

• Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1

#186 Authentic

• 97 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

Oh also if anyone is taking Curcumin with Piperine, do not take it while taking dasatanib. I don't know why it isn't mentioned above, piperine inhibits CYP3A4.

Nate thank you VERY much for this.  I used Bioperine daily to enhance absorption of vitamins and minerals.  I had no idea about this until you mentioned it.

• like x 1

#187 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

With dasatinib, intermittent dosing is definitely needed to avoid the side effects which can be nasty.   it seems clear that better means of clearing senescent cells are needed.  Help bring this about

Hi Maxwatt,

Maybe a single 100mg dose once a week would give gradual positives without the negatives? I don't think that less than 50mg intermittently would yield that much unless it becomes established that it cumulates in the body and one can gradually increase levels. If it is an immediate reaction I found a larger less frequent dose to give better results than the 40mg/day dose I tried a year ago. I agree that intermittent use seems to be a sounder approach until we know more.

This leaves us with a good question. Once you increase life expectancy by lengthening Telomeres with Epitalon + TB400 and kill off senescent cells with Dasatinib + Quercetin, what can we do to boost the arrival of fresh new "young" cells to increase youth? Is Human Growth Hormone HGH by daily subQ injection the only path, or does Growth Differentiation Factor GDF-11 carry more promise? More questions need to be addressed to establish a clear age reversal protocol.

DareDevil

#188 Authentic

• 97 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

Hi Maxwatt,

Maybe a single 100mg dose once a week would give gradual positives without the negatives? I don't think that less than 50mg intermittently would yield that much unless it becomes established that it cumulates in the body and one can gradually increase levels. If it is an immediate reaction I found a larger less frequent dose to give better results than the 40mg/day dose I tried a year ago. I agree that intermittent use seems to be a sounder approach until we know more.

This leaves us with a good question. Once you increase life expectancy by lengthening Telomeres with Epitalon + TB400 and kill off senescent cells with Dasatinib + Quercetin, what can we do to boost the arrival of fresh new "young" cells to increase youth? Is Human Growth Hormone HGH by daily subQ injection the only path, or does Growth Differentiation Factor GDF-11 carry more promise? More questions need to be addressed to establish a clear age reversal protocol.

DareDevil

After my first 2 single doses (spread months apart) I began having flu-like symptoms with every additional dose.  I had to cut back from 100mg to 60mg just to make them more manageable.  I dread March because that's my next dose....   I'm sharing this so you know that having flu-like symptoms is very common with this drug and it might be the case that you experience them too.  The first couple doses I had no symptoms, it wasn't until the third that they began.

They last several days and gradually wear off, so the loss of productivity and daily enjoyment is a real thing (no different than when you have a bad cold).  Body produces green mucus even, making you wonder if it's just a poorly timed real-virus but after 4 of these coincidences in a row you'll realize it's just side effects.

Hope that helps!

• Informative x 4

#189 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Hi Authentic,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It helps. I wonder if the ejection of mucus through the lungs isn't the body's way of clearing out rapidly the senescent cells it has killed off? In any case I don't feel quite as foolish persisting at my doses because apparently even smaller doses can produce the same side effects, so we might as well stay at effective levels? I felt positive effects during two weeks of 40mg day of Sprycel with Quercetin a year ago, but much less than with the higher doses I have taken this year. Note that last year I had zero side effects such as flu-like symptoms.

So far this year I have taken a total of 1.1 grams of Dasatinib in 11 intakes of 100mg each, either every day or every 2 days. I feel as if I've had enough at this point, maybe even a bit more than was necessary. In any case I am finished for a while and am now thinking of boosting new cells rather than clearing out obsolete ones from my body. Hopefully I'm done with that for a while? How often we need to clear senescent cells is anyone's guess, possibly a factor of one's age and prior clearing undertaken.

The advantage of the tentative conclusion of intermittent use is that one wouldn't need a huge amount of expensive Dasatinib to clear one's body of senescent cells, making it a very cost-effective therapy at our own Group Buy prices. It is however still crazy expensive even at low doses, using the brand name pharmaceutical Sprycel.

I plan to soon start 4iu/day of HGH subQ injection supplementation after creating a pulse injecting two peptides (Ipamorelin + CJC1295 without DAC) ten minutes prior. This will possibly reboot fresh new cells hopefully?

DareDevil

#190 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

DareDevil, have you considered a few rounds of prolonged fasting for some potential stem cell regeneration? I find Valter Longo's work compelling here. "...[P]rolonged fasting cycles — periods of no food for two to four days at a time over the course of six months — kill older and damaged immune cells and generate new ones, the research also has implications for chemotherapy tolerance and for those with a wide range of immune system deficiencies, including autoimmunity disorders..."

https://news.usc.edu...-immune-system/

My plan might be to fast for two or three days, rest, relax, do not much of anything, then take one round of 35mg dasatinib and 3,500 quercetin on day three of a fast, fast two more days to day five, then refeed.

No idea at all if this would be beneficial for first killing senescent cells, then rebuilding "new" cells -- I'm trying to fit puzzle pieces together until more research is available.

#191 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:43 AM

I plan to soon start 4iu/day of HGH subQ injection supplementation after creating a pulse injecting two peptides (Ipamorelin + CJC1295 without DAC) ten minutes prior. This will possibly reboot fresh new cells hopefully?

:laugh:

A good question, but a big can of worms you are wondering about right there DareDevil!

Opening it will take a lot of study... and this is a 'To hell with all the details; just tell me what to take' group buy type of thread...   :)
I hope to have the time to relook into this more closely and start a thread on it.

My starting point:

The general consensus here is that:

"Telomerase activators hardly work. They only work in stem and progenitor type cells....'
My reply (after slapping my forehead) is: " Well... in which cell types would you want them to work!???"

Another important observation is that inflammation and an increase in NF-kB buggers up everything:
Telomere regrowth, Cell signalling (between mitochondria and the nucleus etc) necessary for proper/youthful cell replication etc-etc. 

So the question becomes: "What increases inflammation/NF-kB?"  

The list, IMHO, is:

• Advanced Glycation Endproducts. (catalysed by metal and heavy metal buildup)
  • An ever more leaky and dysbiotic gut with age, letting ever more LPS and similar toxins, and pathogens through into the system... which then tries its best/compromises to take over the gut lining's job..?
  • Low level chronic infection. (Especially important in this thread if Dasatinib boosts the immune system, giving one the chance to get the most out of biofilm and pathogen lipid layer breakers/disruptors)
  • Senescent cells and SASP.
  • Others..?

In the search dropdown menu at the top of the page you will find GoogleSiteSearch.  Good Luck!

:)

(NB that SteveH, a senescence etc researcher and member here, is very interested in Apigenin for senescent cell clearance and/or SASP suppression)

Edited by Logic, 05 February 2017 - 11:45 AM.

• Well Written x 1

#192 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:45 PM

Dasatinib Group Buy Progress report:

The extra 50 grams has been bought and paid for.  

Anyone else wanting Dasatinib is welcome to post here to kick off a round 2 group buy.

The following people have paid in full:

Name                      Grams
Vantika                      110
Nate-2004                   10
Fred_CALICO             10
ClarkSims                    20
Valijon                            2
Fafner55                      20
eighthman                   10
Authentic                     10
jmorris                         20
Prophets                       5
Heisok                           5
rarefried                       10
Ark                                 5 *
Longevitarian               50 *
Pampoenkop               10 *
niner                            10 *
sthira                           10
Katkay                         10
Juliamoravcsik              5
JamesBhoy                   5
LOOKINGFORTIME     5
Searchingforanswers  10
Logic                           15

DareDevil                    30

Mikey                          15

Captain Obvious           5

Total                          417 grams

#193 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

Just found this thread.

I am for 5 grams, please

#194 Ygdrasil

• 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:24 AM

​If anyone in the States would be willing to part with a few grams, I am interested. 

#195 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:46 AM

​If anyone in the States would be willing to part with a few grams, I am interested. 

Same for someone north of the border -  I can take ~5g off their hands.

#196 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:21 AM

For reference in the past I've run the above mentioned protocol several times, preceding HGH subQ injections with the combination of Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF 1-29 (aka CJC1295w/oDAC). This always had a positive effect but my experience after D+Q was striking. I did only 2iu's of Hutropin HGH and noticed it working all night long. I felt (and in the morning noticed) my skin tightening and I think it work all the better due to the need for new cell regeneration. When we wok up this morning it was the first time my girlfriend said "You really look different". I think we may need to combine senescent cell scavenging with boosting new cell creation. Maybe there are other ways than with HGH. But for now I will be continuing with this at 2 to 4 iu's/day.

DareDevil

• Informative x 1

#197 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

For reference in the past I've run the above mentioned protocol several times, preceding HGH subQ injections with the combination of Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF 1-29 (aka CJC1295w/oDAC). This always had a positive effect but my experience after D+Q was striking. I did only 2iu's of Hutropin HGH and noticed it working all night long. I felt (and in the morning noticed) my skin tightening and I think it work all the better due to the need for new cell regeneration. When we wok up this morning it was the first time my girlfriend said "You really look different". I think we may need to combine senescent cell scavenging with boosting new cell creation. Maybe there are other ways than with HGH. But for now I will be continuing with this at 2 to 4 iu's/day.

DareDevil

Can we ask your age bracket?

(are you taking DHEA with the HGH to offset insulin resistance?)

#198 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

DareDevil

Can we ask your age bracket?

(are you taking DHEA with the HGH to offset insulin resistance?)

Hi Rocket,

I've got around two decades on you and am not using DHEA right now although I used to megadose at my highest tolerance of 250mg/day for over a year. Now I either do without or dose occasionally at 150mg/day. FWIW.

#199 brunposta

• 11 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

I'm in for a couple a couple of grams, too.

Question is, I live in Spain, and here it's usually pretty darn hard to get this kind of stuff pass trough the custom inspection: is there some ways to get the product shipped from europe? or any ideas about this issue?

#200 Fred C. Dobbs

• 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

Please count me in for 10g.

(Or 5g if that is all I can order.)

Thanks!

#201 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been dosing HGH at around 2iu/day and noticing that it isn't quite as remarkably effective since I hadn't had any D+Q for over a week. For the past two days my flu like symptoms had ended and I am no longer coughing so I feel it is safe to try some Dasatinib again in a single intake.

Last night I dosed 100mgD + 1gQ

along with 100mg subQ Ipamorelin + 100mg Mod-GRF subQ

followed 10 minutes later with 2iu HGH by subQ injection.

My first feedback is that it felt kind of weird.

As if my body was a bit off kilter not knowing what to do.

However the following morning I am noticing that the overall effect seems to be positive.

There is a combination of the deep energy I felt with D+Q along with the tightening of my body tissues from the HGH.

I never felt this tightening effect before with HGH when used alone, only after D+Q.

Now I notice it also happens when either combined with, or following D+Q.

I think it is because the Dasatinib might boost the efficiency of HGH?

Our body wants to rebuild new cells as soon as old cells are eliminated.

And the HGH is apparently a welcome boost to this process.

I think that this combination may be the ticket. 

I will continue using both once in a while.

The frequency is anyone's call.

You could do a one week run.

Or take the combination once a week.

I'd venture that the later is a safer approach.

FWIW

DareDevil

• Informative x 1

#202 Longevitarian

• 58 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

Hi DD'

I don't think mixing the D+Q therapy with GH and GH related juicing is a good idea. I am not

going to elaborate on the theory because it would be too many things to consider. However

I shortly mention that the D+Q is by any definiotion CATABOLIC intervention where by blocking

pro growth and pro survival pathways the therapy leads to destruction of the unwanted cells,

whether they are cancer or senescent. On the other hand GH and related juicing is exactly

opposite action , ANABOLIC by very definition, where Growth Hormone , directly or indirectly

stimulates growth and survival of the cells. Simply speaking you make the cancer

and senescent cells very happy and comfy with any anabolic therapy at the same time you try

to whack them with D+Q....and make them die .....The only way the bad cells will die in such

combination of interventions is ....OUT OF LAUGHTER at you...

To conclude here.....by mixing D+Q with GH you are trying to SUCK and BLOW at the same

time......obviously it will not work ...By using this kind of intervention (again , very extensive

theory involved) ......most likely you produce more rather than less of senescent cells (or other

bad cells) and you exhaust your pool of stem cells...Good Luck with that .....

Just a thought , Just a thought ......

• unsure x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#203 Agent0023

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

Logic, Per our early chat, I'm in for five grams dasatinib. I'll PM my details.

#204 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

This is probably redundant but I am out of the group buy. Been traveling for work and not had time to participate here. I have an order from TLR at home to experiment with.

#205 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

I'm going to start today with 300mg D and 1g Q, run for 2 days and see how my mouse feels.

It looks like in this thread some people are wanting to run it every day? Why would you want run a leukemia drug daily? Seems like the protocol should be 1x daily for 2 days, repeated every couple months. Right?

#206 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:52 PM

Logic, have you started shipping yet or is it back from testing?

#207 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Day 1: approximately 300mg D and 1g Q

I tried mixing into my 215lb mouse's protein shake to no avail. It don't mix.

Only other supps are Tudca for liver support as I read D is liver toxic, and phenibut at bedtime since my mouse has insomnia.

The mouse will get one more dose tomorrow, and that's it for the experiment. We will look for any positive results and repeat every couple of months.

Edited by Rocket, 14 February 2017 - 10:09 PM.

#208 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

I am in for 10 grams.  To whom should I PayPal?

#209 slotrite

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:15 PM

I'll take 5 grams.

#210 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Guys the order has already gone through as far as I know and I think it's being tested or shipped not sure where Logic is in the process.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dasatinib, senolytic, senescent, scenescent cells, sasp, senolytics, group buy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users