Paws L-Tyrosine and a big question

l-tyrosine paws addiction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jjnz

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:52 AM

About , almost exactly 6 months ago I quit smoking cigarettes, quit coffee and quit pot.

5 Weeks later I started to suffer what I guess is Paws.

I have managed some relief from the symptoms ( restless legs, muscle twitching, poor concentration, poor mood, muscle shaking) by using tyrosine but this has not been easy because for me it comes with the price tag of huge headaches that frankly are bad enough for me to prefer the Paws, at least in the short term.

Whilst I realise there are alternatives to tyrosine my question is, whilst my brain is adjusting its dopamine levels back to "normal" ( which I believe can take 2 years) what evidence is there to suggest that the brain is less likely to adjust properly if I am increasing the brains dopamine by supplementing with tyrosine . Would I not adjust "better" if I did not supplement ? How does my brain know what "normal" is if I am supplementing with tyrosine ?  

Considering all 3 were 20 year habbits and I'm now 6 months clean how long would I have to suppliment for before these levels moderate themselves.

All ideas appreciated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: l-tyrosine, paws, addiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users