• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Does Ashwagandha taste like Tribulus Terrestris? I would like to make sure this is Aswagandha

ashwagandha tribulus terrestris taste similarities himalaya

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AlexxxB

• 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Hey , hope its a great weekend for you all. I have recently bought some Aswagadha online and it tastes too much like Tribulus Terresteris to the point that I think this may be Tribulus and not Ashwagandha , which kind of doesn't make sense since they are around the same price.

I have bought Himalaya brand off Ebay and I have Tribulus at home and know the taste too well and how it also soaks up moisture and turns solid exactly like Tribulus ...

I have heard good things about this brand but damn I'm pretty sure this is Tribulus.

Anyone know both herbs or own them and can make a comparison?

Thanks ahead

I guess its better if you have a non Himalaya brand to compare.

#2 AlexxxB

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

None so far?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 AlexxxB

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

No one has Aswagandha and Tribulus at home ? Where else could I ask this ???

#4 fanta2y

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:00 AM

Usually Ashwagandha powder is white/creamy in color and smells like horse. Never tried Tribulus so can't compare.

#5 AlexxxB

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

Usually Ashwagandha powder is white/creamy in color and smells like horse. Never tried Tribulus so can't compare.

OK that helps , all I needed , I have Ashagandha , they do taste and smell very similar.

#6 dozzz74

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:40 PM

What is your experience with Ashwagandha like so far? Maybe too early to tell, but I am interested in this.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 AlexxxB

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

Best thing in my experience has been that if I take it before bed I wake up feeling a little more fresh than usual as I have sleep apnea and its often a challenge to get out of bed and get motivated.

Overall I feel a bit of a boost in a slightly anxious way but since I am on other medications such as Modafinil , Lyrica and high levels of caffeine its hard to notice the Ashwagandha much.

I think its a nice herb overall but I feel the effects are pretty subtle especially if you are using other herbs or medicine like myself. 

I would like to try some other brands to compare to Himalaya but I believe its the cheapest on the market.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ashwagandha, tribulus terrestris, taste, similarities, himalaya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users