- - - - -

C60 and cognitive benefits

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:19 PM

I am pretty sure that C60oo has a nootropic or at least a cognitive enhancing potential.
I've read all the experiences reported on C60oo and only a few reports cognitive benefits such as a reduction in brain fog.
Personally when I take C60oo I have a strange tingling sensation around my head, the same kind of tingling when you take a strong nootropic.
I did notice a better brain function, my logical performance was very obviously increased.
My memory also performs better but nothing extraordinary, far from being photographic.
I know that my cognitive abilities get better after taking a carload of antioxidants but for C60oo it was immediate and I only needed a very low dose (1.5mg a day) to reach effects.

Did anyone get positive cognitive effects from it and to what extent?
I'd like to hear about the long term users to see if it lasts or not overtime, I've almost just started taking C60oo.

Sadly I couldn't find any study about C60oo and cognitive benefits, the only studies I find are talking about nC60.

#2 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

I've reported a potential pro-cognitive effect. I don't think the effect is world-beating, but it's positive. Other supplements seem to be anti-nootropic: like quercetin!

The main effect is an increase in the ability to perceive abstraction. The abstract becomes tangible. For example, an idea in mathematics is almost as real as the wall in front of me. It's subjective, and probably nigh on impossible to measure—but I consider it noteworthy!

Edited by Razor444, 14 April 2015 - 02:24 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:52 PM

I got my sense of smell back. I realised I had lost my sense of smell when an story came out last year connecting the loss to imminent death. C60 brought it back. Also I am cycling it. I can still smell things although I haven't taken it for 3 weeks. I shall restart it again soon.

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

A lot of people have reported things like "a sense of well-being".  That's not very specific, and not exactly nootropic, necessarily, but I've seen it a number of times.  If you're having any neuronal mitochondrial dysfunction, c60oo might help, and this might reduce or eliminate brain fog.

#5 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:46 AM

I still get the same amount of brain fog (even though starting using c60 about a year) from time to time - clearly, for me, it's caused by stress, and probably not mitochondrial disfunction.

For me, the best nootropic supplements are those that reduce the stress response. Chronic stress is a mind killer.

I didn't notice any direct nootropic benefit from c60, but that's not to say there isn't something positive going on upstairs from c60, it's just not noticeable for me.

#6 SnowFlake

• 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

Could be 100% placebo also, but this is what I have been experiencing so far after half a week of ingesting the product from Vaughter Wellness.

Better energy output = feeling more awake = higher cognitive capabilities & motivation

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users