• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Choosing PEMF device. Your experiences?

pemf ices almag earthpulse somapulse paul becker pawluk

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

Hey Guys!

Been reading on PEMF lately here and on other various forums and sites and got really interested in it.

I like the idea of how PEMF canhelp with general well being, mitochondrial enhancement and its anti-inflammatory action.

I've been struggling with rheumatoid arthritis since like 15y.o. and now i am 32 - i really hope that it is possible to regrow the cartilage with nightly applied PEMF and joint support formulas. Besides joint regrowth, i am really intrigued by the apparent abilities of PEMF technology to achieve what we are trying to achieve with TULIP, for example - more effective mitochondria. Actually, i am going to use it on top of TULIP.

Now, to get the best benefit, one must choose the proper device. So far, i am choosing between these: ICES device, EarthPulse, Russian devices that Dr. Pawluk is selling.

Guys at EarthPulse claim that their device is the one: it has the needed intensity in terms of Gauss, operates on the proper frequency (9.6Hz in Recovery Mode) and has great track history. 

Dr Dennis at MicroPulse says that he was behind the technology at NASA and his ICES device is best thing, although he doesn't get deep into the technology. Joe Cohen at selfhacked.com gives great support to ICES and says that it is the best thing he ever tried.

There are also Russian devices that i can get very cheap (i live there) - i bought AMT-01 and do not know much about its tech spechs: neither intensity, nor frequency (Does anyone know which frequency it operates on?). Actually, i am kinda skeptical of Russian devices.

Please, share your thoughts and experiences. I know that Big Papa Chakra used to have EarthPulse and i would really like to hear his thoughts. OpaqueMind also seems to have one. Falco uses ICES. Any others?

Am i really going to have more energy and stamina? My lifts in the gym will go up? Clarity will increase? Hell, this sounds really intriguing.

P.S. Actually, i do not like the idea of brain entrainment: neither with lights and sounds, nor with pulsed electromagnetic fields. I underwent about 80 sessions of EEG neurofeedback TLC stye and i would rather have my brain being able to get into the states that are relevant at the time (this is what you teach your brain to do with NFB), than to force it into those states. 

#2 turchin

• 59 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

http://www.longecity...-pemf/?p=728028

my expierience

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

Lol, I bought that AMT-01 based on info on selfhacked a couple of months ago. Took a month to get it delivered. However, he must have removed the page on this recently and replaced it with info on ICES. He is getting a commission on it I guess. It's basically an electromagnet powered by AC hence 50hz in Europe and 60hz in USA.

I'm not convinced it's effective at all. This is weird because selfhacked said it worked well, but not as well as ICES he promotes now. I don't trust him anymore.

BTW, I'm surprised there is hardly anything on PEMF in this forum.
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

However, he must have removed the page on this recently and replaced it with info on ICES.

I stand corrected. he didn't remove it. it's buried but still available here: https://selfhacked.c...PEMF_isPowerful

PEMF is Powerful

I’m a fan of both top down and bottom up thinking with regard to solving problems.

Top down would be to investigate the mechanisms and figure out what to do based on that, and I certainly am engaged in that fully and the book will discuss this in detail.

But at the same time, discoveries are made from a bottom-up approach, as a result of random experimentation.  This is how Edison discovered the filament for light bulbs.  LSD and some of the best drugs were discovered by accident.

So I bought the PEMF device without an idea of how it could help me.  It was more of a bottom-up purchase.

I have not seen anyone use this device on their brain.  Most devices are many thousands of dollars.

When I put it on my shoulder, I noticed a pretty strong and positive effect.  Relaxing, wakeful promoting and feel good.

I finally got the guts to put it on the crown of my head.  First I put it for 15 seconds total on my head, and I had a good effect.

I decided to put it on my head for 2 minutes total all over my head around the crown area.

It’s some pretty powerful shit, and now I also know how it’s working, as it fits in with my new paradigm that I will be releasing in the book.

Anyway, just realize that it’s good stuff, but I can’t promise its long-term safety.

Effects:

• VERY calming,
  • Wakeful promoting,
  • Temporarily impairs cognitive function – but only temporary. Goes away after a bit, but long term experiments are necessary to see how it affects cognitive function in the long term.

Right now, I’m only going to recommend using it not directly on the brain, since it’s really powerful.    I recommend using it on your shoulder.

Buy: PEMF Device. If you’re in the US, you’ll need this converter as well.

UPDATE: I’ve found a device that has the same benefits, without the impaired cognition.  Don’t buy this.

he didn't use the designation AMT-01 and hence it's difficult to search.

i felt no effects whatsoever from this (only $$, cheap lesson), so i'm not wasting $$$ for the supposedly better one.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

.. on ICES. He is getting a commission on it I guess.

Joseph M. Cohen

September 29, 2015 at 11:13 am

Yes, there are conflicts of interest.

http://selfhacked.co...claimercaveats/

I get about 10% off each item sold. But I also make a similar commission with anything else I sell, so it makes no difference what I recommend.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#6 ShivaShakti

• 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

anyone noticed this selhacked guy is slow on his youtube interviews? what happened to all those nootropics his taking? he doesn't look sharp, as far i can tell.  I hate to say it, but...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pemf, ices, almag, earthpulse, somapulse, paul becker, pawluk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users