aniracetam noopept

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Louie77

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:58 AM

Hello all, 

Well it's been a while since I posted. I been busy with life and work. Well I got off my big stack where i was taking about 5 to 6 different nootropics. I been off for about 2 months now. I just recent started taking piracetam once again to see if it did anything for me. Just like before it did nothing for me. I stayed on it for about 1 month here and there missing 1 /2 days during the week. 

I'm decided that I need to move on and try aniracetam once again. I have always loved this nootropic plus oxiracetam. 

Well i started about a week ago on aniracetam, so far so good but i got inpatient and stack it with noopept. Now my question what do you guys think about this stack. 

Aniracetam 1500 daily split into 3 dosage of 500mg morning/afternoon/evening 4 hrs apart. Once I reach the 1500 mark i wait other 3 hrs and take 10mg of noopept at night time when I need to study. 

Now is that a good dosage to start with on noopept or aniracetam? I'm back on studying for and exam in about 2 months that I need to pass for work. Please let me know what you guys think any feedback would be awesome. 

Thanks, 

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:45 AM

Noopept dosen't mess with your sleep?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Louie77

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:25 PM

I take it around 9 pm by 11 pm i'm ready for bed. why does it for you?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam, noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users