• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My supplement list, please input your thoughts...

advice supplements

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vmargs

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Long time reader, first time poster. I think I put this into the wrong forum first today, so I wanted to repost here, sorry for the duplicate on the site. I'm looking for critique to my supplement list. Nothing noticeably ailing me and no direct need for specific health issues. Just looking for the best all around supplement list for preventive and general health. 

Here is what I currently take: 

Breakfast: True Nutrition Grass Fed Whey Protein with BeWell By Dr. Frank Lipman Greens and Creatine with glutamine as well.

Multi: BeWell By Dr. Frank Lipman complete multi ( I was on LEF mix 14 per capsules before seeing everyone on here and the reasons of a lot of the ingredients being too high)

CoQ10 by Life Extensions 100mg with PrimVie Shilajit Filvic Acid Complex

Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract

Optimized Ashwagandha by Life Extensions

Optimized Reservatrol by Life Extensions

Vitamin D with K1 and K2 by BeWell by Dr.Frank Lipman

Curcumin by Life Extensions

Probiotics 30Billion by BeWell by Dr. Frank Lipman

At bed time I take 2 magnesium supplements along with a sleep formula both are by - BeWell by Dr. Frank Lipman (these have tremendously helped me with my TMJ, I know longer use a night guard)

Thats it and just want everyones opinion, I searched the forum and could see no talk on BeWell by Dr. Frank Lipman products, I love his work and his methodologies and love that his products are USA made in GMP facilities and all of that good stuff. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, supplements

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users