Norepinephrine, low libido, anxiety

norepinephrine low libido anxiety

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elprobo89

• 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

Hi all

I'm 26 old male and I've been reading this forum for a while, because i was searching for some info about my problems. The thing is, i've been struggling for many years with anxiety, no libido and erection problems (my pennis is unnaturally small and not relaxed like it should be and I can't maintain erection for even few seconds). All my childhood was bad because my father was an alcoholic and I was very obese. Both of them caused a lot of stress in my life and make me depressed. After many months spend on searching i think that problems with my anxiety and libido could be caused by excessive norepinephrine. Also i have some problems with sleep and that strange feeling, during day, like my body were stimulated all the time but my brain is very calm. Don't feel joy, just sadness and anxiety. I did blood test on my own, so I can show you some results:

Testosterone 778 (249-836)

Prolactin 281 (86 - 324)

Estradiol 39 (7 - 42,6)

Cortisol 23 (6,2 - 19,4)

LH 8,7 (1,7 - 8,6)

Iron 109 (33 - 193)

Total cholesterol 186 (115 - 190)

Triglycerides 82 (max 150)

HDl 57 mg/dl

LDL 112,6 mg/dl

Glucose 99 (70 - 99)

After I got my blood test results I take them to sexuologist but he told me that I'm fine and give me prescriptions for blue pills.

I tried many different supplements over past 2 years, like: Tribulus, Maca, Yohimbine, St John Wort, 5-htp, gaba, theanine, ginseng, taurine, arginine, vitamins (E, C, B complex, B6, B12,) also zinc, magnesium. I've also tried cabergoline to increase dopamine but it only gave me insomnia. All those things were useless in my opinion. 

Now, I ordered resveratrol and liver detox (Now's food) to try decrease estradiol and lemon balm tea for better sleep. Maybe this will work....

Any thoughts?

I would be very thankfull for your advices. Help me improve my shitty life.

Sorry for bad english

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:35 PM

Your English is pretty good actually...

It sounds like you are on the right path with the supplements.

You are probably single so I highly recommend getting into pickup... Specifically Daygame. It's a seriously transformational personal development practice for confidence that really helps a lot of people like you...
  • unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 elprobo89

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

Thank you for your response.

Actually i don't think that my main problem is self-confidence. Sure, it's very important. Although, I reckon, it's more than that. For example, last night, i slept only 2-3 hours and I don't know why. Also, I'm often waking up in the middle of the night with no patricular reason. Doctors says I'm fine, but i don't think so. My blood test results are pretty good, so they don't see the problem. Maybe it is symptom of depression/anxiety? Only thing I know is that when I get my libido and erections back I will be much happier. Unless it happens I can't be calm and simply happy.

Now i'm taking pycnogenol + arginine. It has been only couple of days, but I'm seeing some results. I'm also courious if only i get back my erections as response to this supplements, will that be temporarily or permanent ? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: norepinephrine low libido, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users