Photo

New Fluoromodafinil Vendor!

modafinil adrafinil smart drugs nootropics buy vendor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ali K

• 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

Hi guys! I am a research psychology and cognitive neuroscience graduate student currently completing my masters in Cambridge, MA! I just opened up an Ebay store called Love in a Molecule Psychonautics, selling high quality herbal medicines and nootropics. The current favorite of customers is bisfluoromodafinil (flmodafinil, lauflamide, CRL-90,490). I am not some huge manufacturer or company. I make the capsules by hand at home with a high precision microgram scale and design my own labels. I just started up. Head on over to this auction for flmodafinil if you wanna check it out! http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649
Thanks guys.

Long time reader but new member,

Ali

#2 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

This is basically an RC, or 'research chemical', a common euphemism for experimental substances available legally on the web. I would not recommend this. Maybe if you want to try it once or twice, but there is absolutely no data, nor even much anecdotal evidence, of the long-term effects of this. There's more data on MXE and the NBOMEs than this, which I would feel much safer in taking.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

can you make a video about Fluoromodafinil for those of us who have not heard of it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, adrafinil, smart drugs, nootropics, buy, vendor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users