Dihexa Results?

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mkultra5000

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

Im new to the forum and i noticed that a second group buy of Dihexa just concluded.  I was curious if anyone has any results they can communicate.  Also,  was the first group buy a succes and has anyone heard mention of a third group buy?

#2 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

If you want some, just get it from Nyles on eBay.

• Good Point x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:28 AM

Actually, anybody who wants it can have the rest of mine. I think I have about a quarter of a gram left. I’m starting to think that since I’m already playing around with NSI-189, Semax, and tianeptine, throwing Dihexa into the mix may be tantamount to pouring gasoline on a fire. I need to simplify my stack anyway, so that if something goes wrong I can more easily narrow down the culprit. Just send me an SASE. I’ll split it into two equal portions, and the first two people who respond can each have half. It’s what I have left from the gram I bought from Nyles.

• like x 1

#4 mkultra5000

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:35 PM

Sounds good. I think a small sample might be the best place to start. do you want pm me your address. I'll get an envelope in the mail right away.

#5 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

I had another respondent early last night, so I'll split it between the two of you. I'll PM you my address and you can send the envelope there (don't forget to affix postage). If you happen to have an extra baggie, that would help. I rummaged through my stuff and could only find one. I would appreciate it though, if you could send me a link to your Facebook page so I can verify that you appear to be at least 18 years of age.

#6 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

FRACK! Just read up on Dihexa - sounds like it might be quite the thing for me - I've basically ran into a performance-ceiling for my treatment, and Dihexa might just be what I need to break the ceiling and reach that level that I need to be at...

GOTTA' PRODUCE!

Well, you snooze, you lose. =) I'll be looking into this molecule tho'! Sounds absolutely fascinating. Might help my mother's MDD too.

#7 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:37 AM

Just received my batch of Dihexa from ebay. Must it be dissolved in DMSO? Reading conflicting stuff about how to take it. What would a dose for 120 lb female look like? Rice grain size? Is this something you want to be taking am only? Or can it be dosed at night, near sleeping? Thanks in advance for any guidance.

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:02 AM

I’m already playing around with NSI-189, Semax, and tianeptine,

Would you share the reasons for dropping Semax from your posted stack?

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users