• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

how real are these biomodulators, ph, vibrations info?

frequencies

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

Some doctor I talked to was telling me that using a scanning tool that checks the ph or vibrations or somthething of my body will give him the info he needs to improve some problems I"m having.  He talked about frequencies and stuff and how the areas of the body are touching.

THe stuff is similar to what Jerry Tennant talks about.

Is this stuff real or is this garbage?

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:04 AM

That depends on exactly what he's talking about.  Magnetic Resonance Imaging is based on frequencies and stuff... so are other kinds of spectroscopy.  But he could also be talking about some sort of new age quackery.   Looking at Tennant's site, it looks like he has a mix of real stuff and hooey.   To really evaluate it, we would need more information.  You could try asking the doctor if this device he wants to use has been tested in a double-blind trial.    How much money does he want for the services he's proposing?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

When I talked to him I think the scanner he used was this

http://www.21century...t-biomodulator/  http://tennantbiomod...es--Accessories

I had a complimentary evaluation.  The sessions are $75.  Apparently he was going to use some sort of frequencies or something to repair the injury in my fingers.  He evaluated a few areas with that and gave me the frequency and apparently if it's in a certain range it means you're good or damaged.

It sounded like nonsense to me.

Edited by ironfistx, 26 May 2015 - 04:12 PM.

#4 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

When I was talking to him he said that microwaving creates free radicals by breaking OH bonds.  He said most water is crap and I should drink Fiji or Voss, both of which are very expensive.  The stuff he told me was that most water is n't properly energized and doesn't put energy into your cells.  He wanted to take two machines, a bio modulator and bio transducer and use them to add voltage to me or something which would fix the problems I'm having with my fingers.  I thikn I'm having tendon issues but he wasn't so sure.  The other thing he said is that wifi is bad for you and you shou'ld be around it all the time.

I told him I was going to wait on treatment until I researhced it a littl e more.

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:47 PM

The "bio modulator" may have some useful activity, but the language these guys are using to describe what's going on is just a load of crap.  The business about water "putting energy into your cells" is meaningless.  I'd look into a second opinion.  While it's not inconceivable that this doctor (or whatever he is) could help you, I'd be hesitant to give him a lot of money.  It would be nice if he could give you some sort of demonstration treatment that you could continue if you thought it was doing something for you.

#6 happyfunballs

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:07 PM

If a doctor prescribed any kind of Obvious BS I'd steer clear of anything he said from then on. There are lots of good doctors, no need to stick it out with one you are dubious of.

#7 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:30 PM

I found a video of Tennant using the bio modulator to heal a woman at a discussion.

When he checks her ear level before and after maybe he is just moving her head with his hands.

Same thing with her shoulders.  And hips.

When she starts swaying that could be just because he mentioned before that it is something you should do.

He says he woke someone up from a coma with his tool.  He says he cleared symptoms of people that have lupus by using it, too.

On another assortment of videos he talks about some stuff

He says that the ph of cells is what determines how good everything is performing and you can evaluate that by measuring the voltage of the body.

He mentions Andrew Weil and some other people.  He says most people are hypothyroid even if they have normal blood tests.  He says fillings cause problems.

Edited by ironfistx, 29 May 2015 - 07:33 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Dolph

• 512 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:43 PM

Isn't it obvious that this is a bunch of BS? Really?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users