• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Pure Nootropics Aniracetam Review: I'm Ampakined UP!

aniracetam pure nootropics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Aniracetam is an Ampakinic smart drug, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) has actually experimented with Aniracetam which I think means that they are feeding it to the aliens in Area-51 or maybe it's what they give to the (very bored) government employee who spy on us through through our webcams and Smart TVs.

Aniracetam is just not my favorite Racetam, for me it's really good for my memory but I have noticeably less discipline, energy and focus than while dosed on other Racetams I've talked about.

It's not very energizing, so if you are a person that is trying to avoid stimulants, Aniracetam maybe a good option for you. For me I really like smart drugs that put me into this intensely focused zone so I usually stack it with Piracetam or a caffeine +Theanine stack (Like 1-2 GO!).

It's supposed to be a solution for social anxiety, and I used to have pretty bad social anxiety but I've made such lifestyle of getting way outside of my social comfort zone that I just can't tell much of a difference between my baseline sociability and Aniracetam.

I'm going to categorize Aniracetam as being a good smart drug for people who have jobs that attractive girls in bars aren't very interested in hearing about. It's a good drug for focusing on boring technical problem solving or website development. I'm a Joomla developer, and I find that if I do between 1500 milligrams and 3000 milligrams of Aniracetam, I'll be a pretty boring person, you wouldn't really want to hang out with me, but I'll get my work done.

Powdered Aniracetam is still a whole lot better value
$18.99 30 X 750 milligrams = 22.5 grams
$36.98 60 X 750 milligrams = 45 grams
$24.95 75 grams (powdered)

As I've talked about before Aniracetam really is unpleasant to consume in powdered form, I dump it in a glass of water, stir it up and it's still really clumpy, the clumps for some reason I choke on like half the time, going down. Of all the weird drugs and supplements I've tried this only happens to me with Aniracetam.

However, there's a bit of a lifehack for this, drop a disolving Vitamin C tablet in it and the Aniracetam will dissolve also.
I was traveling recently and I was transporting several baggies of powdered (and labeled!) smart drugs across international borders. While the TSA didn't pull me out of line and check my luggage I imagine that they would have grilled me quiet thoroughly about my suspicious looking white powders. This is a scenario that I would avoid by just taking capsuled smart drugs.

I dropped three capsules, 2400 milligrams total and I felt just a little more focused than I do usually. Another day I did 4 capsules or 3200 milligrams, which felt about the same. In the past I had experienced really breakthrough brain training scores while on Aniracetam, however, this go around my brain-training scores on Aniracetam have not been outstandingly good or bad.aniracetam-by-pure-nootropics-99-1432504

This review originally appeared on LimitlessMindset.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam, pure nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users