Photo

Pure Nootropics Oxiracetam Review: Discipline in a Capsule

oxiracetam review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

I've been doing Oxiracetam for about 3 months now and it is becoming one of my favorite smart drugs because, for me at least, it is the discipline molecule.

There are other Nootropics that are better for...
Energy... Like Piracetam
Creativity... Like L-Theanine
Problem Solving... Phenylpiracetam
Stress Management... Like Nutraceuticals
Focus... Modafinil
Oxiracetam... is the discipline drug.
When I'm on Oxiracetam, I just do one hundred percent of what I know I should be doing... 

In our modern age discipline is something most people would prefer not to think about...
Discipline is not very sexy or fun but it is the ultimate ‪lifehack‬ because if you have discipline you get to have any other thing you desire.
If you don't have discipline, you are going to continually fail to accomplish your goals, you are going to feel like you are bashing your head against wall, you are always going to be starting things but rarely finishing things.
Lack of discipline is really difficult problem to self diagnose, unless you have really honest friends, that really care about you they aren't going to call you out for your lack of discipline.
If you don't have discipline then you don't realize the value of it, you'll talk about working smart instead of working hard, you'll constantly be chasing new tactics and opportunities.
Finally displine is self perpetuating, once you have some it's easy to get more, but it's really hard to acquire in the first place. I was lucky to come from a martial arts background and when I was younger I worked really challenging jobs that forced me to learn discipline.
The good news is that Oxiracetam literally and figuratively a gateway drug to discipline.

For example...
The other night, it was around 10PM, I was in Hour 2 - still working, it had been probably 8 hours since I had a proper meal - cracked my coconut - I was quiet hungry and my mom and sister suggested we just order a pizza, but I said: no thanks, I would rather have something healthy and then I convinced them to get sushi instead.

Another example...
A lot of you will be able to relate to this
Belly breathing

I would do in between two to three capsules daily 2400 milligrams total. It takes a little longer to kickin, 45-60 minutes.

It's not a very energizing Nootropic so you are probably going to want to stack it with something that is...
Piracetam
Coffee
Or the L-Theanine and Caffeine stack also by Pure Nootropics
Being very energized yet very disciplined, talk about a recipe for grandeur!

It also makes music better, I found myself on Oxiracetam, really enjoying my morning trance play list more than usual... Or I even find myself bachata dancing by myself.

It does seem to positively effect my Dual N-Back scores, one evening on Oxi I broke into 6-back territory.
oxiracetam-by-pure-nootropics-69-1432525

This review originally appeared on LimitlessMindset.com

• like x 1

#2 Chris_T_Malta

• 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:55 AM

This morning I tried Oxiracetam (bought from SmartNootropics).

Relevant details of the user:

35 year old, 86kg, regular anxiety issues, decent nutrition, decent (albeit irregular) physical exercise, low ferritin issue

Oxiracetam took on empty stomach (bar a multivitamin I take regularly - Multibionta), in the morning with the following dosage:

750MG Oxiracetam

250mg Choline Bitrate 250mg Inositol

1) Before the intake I felt a bit slow and kept on needing a cup of coffee (which I didn't take). I was also a bit anxious cause this is the first racetam I was going to take and I was associating it with the anxiety I get from a strong cup of coffee.

2) An hour after the drug I was more alert. My feeling is that the drug effect is very subtle. I feel as alert as I would be with a good cup of quality Saquella coffee but none of the heat/restlessness feeling you get from it. Pre-anxiety due to the racetam dissipated and no above-normal anxiety can be reported. I had a small task to do; nothing cognitively challenging but did it effortlessly.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Chris_T_Malta

• 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:24 AM

After 2 hours, the alertness was gone and paradoxically I felt sleepy. I slept well for about an hour and woke up a bit (exactly like I woke up in the morning). What went wrong? Maybe I had too little choline?

Having a coffee to get going. Will experiment again tomorrow.

#4 Chris_T_Malta

• 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

Yesterday I felt brain-foggy all day and it only improved when I took a 2nd dose of: 

250mg Choline Bitrate 250mg Inositol

This morning I felt pretty focus and fluent up until I actually took the 2nd dose of Oxiracetam (together with 250mg Choline Bitrate) and then I was sluggish mentally till now basically.

Clearly something is wrong!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 Chris_T_Malta

• 87 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

Tried it again on Saturday and yet again, just sleepiness.

So I decided to stop:

On Sunday I felt very light headed/sleepy.

Today I felt a bit lighheaded/brain fog - took 500g of Choline and started to recover in the afternoon.

Maybe I need a better source of choline to make this Oxiracetam work for me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oxiracetam, review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users