- - - - -

Self administering Dihexa LOG

dihexa log synaptogenesis

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 dragomundo

• 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

Well the title says exactly what I am doing. I bought the dihexa from nyles on amazon. I was taking noopept before starting dihexa and I've been on dihexa for about a week. I didn't take noopept when on dihexa except for one day so far. I took 30mg every day for 4 days to bring my bodily concentration up to around 2mg/kg just like in the lab notes by Harding(I weigh a little under 70kg). Even though there is a comment on reddit that somewhat influenced me to not take it, but I bought it anyway and risked the consequences. I am now going to take 30mg once every week and a half(because I felt as if the dose I took before was too much and the half life of dihexa is 12.68 days).

I have to go back to work soon so I will post my log so far after that.

Edited by dragomundo, 05 June 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:45 PM

Sounds interesting, what are your experiences so far and how long will you be taking Dihexa?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:07 AM

Day1 3/29/15: I ingested 30mg at lunch right after my biology test, and felt a little weird throughout the day. It had no noticeable effect on my performance that day. The only way I could describe the initial feeling is spacey? But not spacey enough for me to not be able to focus. The feeling went away in about 3-4 hours.

Day 2 3/30/15: Ingested another 30mg of dihexa and proceeded to do nothing that Saturday. I could remember my dreams a lot longer than I usually would have. The spacey feeling presented itself once more and dissipated in yet another 3-4 hours. I went out to eat and although I try to not drink at all because it makes me smoke cigarettes, I did anyway. Unfortunately I smoked a cigarette that night, woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache, then went back to bed after 2 glasses of water and ibuprofen...wont do that again... I hope.

Day 3 3/31/15: As you guessed it, I ingested yet another 30mg dihexa, the spacey feeling was less pronounced than before. I again proceeded to do nothing, and because of that I didn't notice any changes in memory. I memorized pi though, 3.141592654, but I have already known the first 5 digits :P. I can still remember the mileage of a car I tagged at work, 238,778. Weird.

Day 4 6/1/15: I ingested the last 30mg dihexa for the week. I went to work at 8am as usual. No noticeable effects, not even the spacey feeling(I guess I was too busy to notice). When I went to my second job I had been told that I forgot to clean the tenderizers when I had worked that Friday, the first day of dihexa ingestion. While working, I also forgot to water down one of the parts on the table... I then thought that the dihexa might have been the cause, or that I had just a regular ol' occurrence of my ADHD symptoms that I went to the doctor for about 6 months ago. (Btw my mild ADHD was almost completely caused by my regular use of marijuana, and quit on and off for the next 4 months, and finally quit about 2 months ago along with my Adderall.). This was the first occurrence of such things, but I blew it off and continued with my day.

Day 5 6/2/15: Biology lab and class was canceled so I enjoyed that time very well :). I went to work after what would have been my Biology class, about 1 hour into it, I saw one of my co-workers put a dark box nice and neat in the trashcan, almost as if he was trying to push the trash down farther in the bin. I automatically had the urge to break the box down because the trashcans get full as hell quick if you don't. Turns out there were blazing hot bearings on the box that I didn't notice and they went into the trashcan. He said, "what the fuck dude there were burning ass bearings on there, I was going to clean them." I reached into the trashcan to retrieve the bearings with my bare hands, right after he had just said they were burning hot. I put the bearings back on the box, and walked away with a very mild burn that went away in about 10 minutes. I thought...man I guess I do need to take my Adderall again(cuz of the fact that I grabbed the hot bearings right after he said they were hot, like duhh, dont grab em with ur bare hands me!). I proceeded with my day.

Day 6 6/3/15: I took 5mg of Adderall in the morning, and another halfway through biology class. During the intense fast paced notes that accrued because of the canceled classes 2 days before, I felt as if my short term memory was hindered. Although I was CONSTANTLY writing notes the whole class period, when she asked a questions during and later that period about what we had just written notes on, I had bad short term recall. :/ i went to my second job after my first job at 6pm, and was a little slow because of the Adderall(My second job is cleaning up at a meat market, so you can imagine how that and adderall mixed). Got drunk AGAIN and smoked a cigarette AGAIN, and didn't get to sleep until 2am. I woke up alot after having INTENSE dreams that ultimately gave me a mild headache, enough to not get back to sleep. After drifting in and out of sleep, but not actually going to sleep, I drank some water and took some Ibuprofen at 5am...

Day 7 6/4/15: After only getting about an hour and a half worth of sleep, I woke at 6:40, took 5mg Adderall and 10mg Noopept and proceeded to get to Biology lab at 8am. I yawned about 25 times that period, and didn't start to really wake up..or think until 10:30am. When class came around at 12pm, I was awake... enough to take some notes. They were about Cellular respiration and I wrote a LOT neater than I usually do and wrote not as fast as usual(1.5 hours of sleep sucks). It was easily understood, and I felt like I was at the top of my game and correctly answered every question she asked about what we were taking notes on. I went to work after that as usual and took about 1/8th of an Adderall tab to keep myself going, and went to class after work. Turned out that class was canceled so I went and slept a good 11 hours.

Day 8 6/5/15: Woke up feeling really tired, and debated again on whether I actually needed Adderall. Had a busy morning at work and class was normal, except for the fact that I had no energy. At work later I decided to take 5mg Adderall because I was feeling very...weak, like the kind of weak you feel after weight lifting for an hour and a half. It didn't really help. I didn't feel as weak when I went to my second job that day, and finished it in my average time. I decided to take some more dihexa and stop taking adderall in order to accurately determine what the dihexa was actually doing, and if I really still have Adhd symptoms. Everything from day 3 to this day in my log was written with only my memory as a reference.... So I guess I could say that it somewhat helps my memory, but cannot give dihexa sole credit because of my recent adderall consumption.(which is why I'm going to stop taking adderall).

#4 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

Did you mean to say Ebay or does Nyles7 actually sell dihexa on Amazon? Thanks for the log though. Very interested in this compound and actually may buy some myself shortly...

#5 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

Oh crap, I did mean ebay :P.

#6 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:14 PM

Btw the supplements I'm currently taking are: cordyceps, lions mane, rosemary, hypothalamus extract(from cows). I don't smoke unless I drink(so I guess I have to quit drinking period), and I drink coffee occasionally(I try not to be dependent on it nowadays).

6/6/15: I have a lumosity subscription but haven't done any, "training" since Tuesday 6/2/15. I decided to do a 'workout' today, and it seems that the amount of points I'm increasing by is itself increasing(ex. [1.3000] [2.5000] [3.9000] [4.15000]). I wish I would've recorded my actual LPI amount but can only remember the percentage of how much better I am than everyone else in my age group. So, since 6/1/15 I was at 14.7% better than everybody in my age group, and now im 41.1% better than everybody else in my age group in only 3 'workouts'. I've only done 3 workouts since starting dihexa by the way. As of now my lowest LPI is speed, being 652, and my highest is problem solving, being 1697. Memory, Attention, and flexibility have had the most increase since starting dihexa, speed and problem solving haven't increased as much :/.

While studying my notes for my biology test coming this Monday, I 'feel' as if I am processing information much more efficiently. Before I would just blindly read the notes and hope they were being committed to memory, and now I actually think about what I'm reading. My ability to write, talk, and think has become better in the sense that I don't have to think of multiple different sentence structures to express what I'm trying to say. So I guess it might either be true that dihexa increases the rate of learning, or that this is all just a placebo :P(in which I hope the latter isn't the case). If dihexa actually does increase the rate of learning then I should take advantage of that and teach myself multiple things that I've wanted to, like making my handwriting nicer and reading the newest educational books I've recently bought.

I was going to post a link to a warning of why you should take caution if considering to try this, but I can't figure out how to paste :(. The hyperlink, reference, Ctrl+v, and manual paste by mouse all don't work.

Edited by dragomundo, 06 June 2015 - 11:33 PM.

#7 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:39 AM

Great log! Just want to say again it's much appreciated. I just ordered a gram from Nyles and can't wait to try it.

There really is a scarcity of experience reports on this stuff which is ironic because being so potent you'd think people would be clamoring to try it. Then again Nyles is practically the only seller so availability is an issue. 

Edited by crazepharmacist, 07 June 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#8 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:45 AM

How do you take it?

#9 Xenix

• 212 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:04 PM

Try insufflation (snorting) your next dose; the effects should be much more pronounced.

#10 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:30 PM

Great log! Just want to say again it's much appreciated. I just ordered a gram from Nyles and can't wait to try it.

There really is a scarcity of experience reports on this stuff which is ironic because being so potent you'd think people would be clamoring to try it. Then again Nyles is practically the only seller so availability is an issue.

I think the reason why most people are reluctant to try this stuff is a post on reddit where a guy had a talk with Dr. Harding http://www.reddit.co...8/dihexa_again/

It's also rumored to have a half-life of 60 days, which is most likely not true because of something in the article by Dr. Harding.
Relevant pharmacokinetic parameters for dihexa as de-
termined after i.v. dosing are summarized in Table 3. Plasma
data were modeled by noncompartmental analysis using
WinNonlin software. Dihexa exhibited a long half-life (t1/2) of
12.68 days following i.v. administration and similarly when
delivered intraperitoneally [8.83 6 2.41 days (mean 6 S.E.M.);
N 5 4).

#11 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

6/7/15: Woke up feeling pretty awake, decided to have a couple cups of coffee anyway. In my lumosity workout I didn't seem to have any extreme increases, so now the record of my gains getting better and better are shot. Oh well. Here's the recent scores of the lumosity training games I did today.

Memory Match: 1. 8,450(today's)    2. 6,450

Trouble Brewing: 1. 22,240(today's and accidentally threw away 3 cups)     2. 20,910

Lost in Migration: 1. 17,500   2. 17,000(today's)  3. 16,000  4. 14,400

Pet detective: 1. 12,600(today's)  2. 10,490

Memory matrix:  1. 42,450 (massive improvement and today's)     2. 32,600   3. 32,250    4. 31,700  5. 27,950     (the tiles # 10-12 have been giving me a hard time lately, but not anymore :D)

The games of which I exclaimed about how much better I was getting at yesterday, I think are: Color match, penguin pursuit, speed match, and tidal treasures. I totally messed up on the Train of thought game yesterday, which is the hardest for me too.

I studied my biology notes for the test tomorrow, and will do once more tonight. I feel very confident about how I'm going to do on the test, but will study again tonight just to be safe. I read half of Bill O'Reilly's  Killing Jesus  in an hour and a half last night too. It was just laying around and I was bored and have never read it, so ykno. (I barely read, but need to get into the habit of doing so)

Edited by dragomundo, 07 June 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#12 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

Aight sorry for not posting as much lately, I've been busier than a cat trying to cover up its poop up on a tin roof. I haven't been doing lumosity lately and have started taking c60oo

6/8/15 - took biology test, made a 104.5

6/9/15 - took some more dihexa orally, made me spacy as usual

6/10   nothing out of the ordinary

6/11 still nothing out of the ordinary

6/12 took ANOTHER biology test on dna replication, protein synthesis and some other crap. I made a 98.5 on that

6/ weekend/15    did nothing

6/15-16/15 studied for test coming up this wednesday (today 6/17) and took some more dihexa tuesday night

6/17/15 took a test in biology and felt like I did good. Got a Lab final tomorrow, have to write a journal on some short story pertaining to gender, and study for ch 5 bio test and final which will both be on the same day (monday 6/22/15)

sorry for the bad writing, punctuation, etc. im in a rush and dont really care :D. Ill stay updated

#13 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:05 PM

Is it improving your memory and performance? How did you do on your tests before dihexa?

#14 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:26 PM

I did the same on my tests, but I seem to require less studying. The test I took today, I only read my notes 3 times and feel like I did amazingly on it. I haven't noticed any improvement in mental performance, and don't really have some major reference point. I also would like to add that I still remember the numbers of 2 cars that I had to move a week ago on 6/11 the numbers were 6732 and 6841. I'm kind of disappointed in how I remembered something like that, and not my lecture notes the first time taking them down, oh well.

And over the weekend I was playing Bf4 a lot, and I don't know if its the dihexa or what, but I've gotten MUCH better at bf4 in those couple days. It was better than I've ever done, ever. I got the game like a year or 2 ago. Maybe dihexa is actually forcing my brain to make connections faster, because I was never that good at bf4.

I'm gonna try to remember some random number I guess to see if it really is affecting my memory.

#15 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:15 AM

nice log, convincing me maybe I should give dihexa another shot

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 dragomundo

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:13 PM

oh yeah if I haven't said it before, I remember more of my dream when I wake up, and remember it for half of the day usually. Without it I'd only be able to recall barely any of my dreams at least 10 min. after waking.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa, log, synaptogenesis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users