Fasoracetam with phenibut

nootropic fasoracetam phenibut

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 86753092

• 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

Hello,

I just purchased some fasoracetam. Ultimately, I'm hoping it will help with phenibut tolerance. I used phenibut a couple of times per week for about a year. I went through a particularly stressful time so I started dosing daily. I went from 2.5g a couple times a week to 3.5 - 5g daily, depending on what I had going on. I've tapered to 1.5g during the week, nothing on the weekends. Ive gone cold turkey for periods and can't say I experience withdrawls (other than not feeling the benefits of phenibut).

I don't expect fasoracetam to be a miracle, but how should I work it into my routine? Is daily dosing fasoracetam with phenibut sustainable? From day one, it took me 2g of phenibut to feel any effects so unfortunately I have a higher threshold.

Any recommendations on dosage, schedule, etc.?

Thanks!

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

It sounds like it would be a really good idea for you to go off Phenibut... Phenibut is a fairly bad tool for fixing the symptom of stress & anxiety. It's addictive with a sharp tolerance curve.

Why not work on the cause with Meditation, Heart Rate Variability training, Exercise, ect?

Consider using something less hardcore for the anxiety like Theanine or Aniracetam...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ZuoCi

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:18 AM

I actually just bought some Fasoracetam to combine with Phenibut. Reason being, I've tried Phenibut in the past and it really did almost nothing for me. I've heard Faso can make it more potent.

I've looked around for dosing, and I just don't see a consensus. I've seen people dosing the Faso as low as 20mg/day and as high as 100mg/day. I do noticed the number of people reporting panic attacks when combining the two mostly seem to be on the upper end of the Fasoracetam spectrum.

I will explain my dosing plan, and post some update in the coming weeks.

The dosing plan is

4 days of front loading Fasoracetam at 20mg

Then I will dose 1g of Phenibut on an empty stomach, followed by 1g every 3 hours on a still empty stomach until I've hit 3g.

I will repeat this the next day and then fully go off of both.

I do not suffer from any type of neurological condition such as depression, ADHD, or anxiety.

#4 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:05 AM

I've experimented with both extensively and don't find any synergy together.  IMO the best way is to use Fasco to mitigate any minor phenibut withdrawals.  Even better, just use the Fasco to upregulate Gabba B and work on more productive stress relief techniques/protocols then Phenibut.

As has been mentioned here time and time again, Phenibut can be a slippery slope and when I found myself redosing 3x a day...well...I realized I'd be far more interested in investigating low dose psilocybe then wasting my time and gut bacterial health with Phenibut.

Again, to each his/her own.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:08 AM

Lately I've been using a combo of Fasco with Phenylracetam and Gotu Kola I cap myself at high doses to enhance creativity while working.

I do think Fasco is one of the more interesting racetams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users