CDP-Choline / Citicoline Increases HGH by 4 fold

cdp-choline citicoline cdp hgh

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:11 PM

Ok. These last 12 days or so I've been messing around with megadosing l-cartnitine-l-tatrate. That suff along with mega doses of coq10 (as well as my normal stack) have been making me horny as hell, so I've been doing the dirty deed for like 11 days in a row, and still have so much energy to hit the gym and build muscles (rather than feeling sleepy and falling asleep like I'd usually do).

Anyway I was getting insomnia because the carnitine was giving me so much energy, so I thought to myself while I have insomnia, I might as well stack CDP-Choline as well. CDP in the past always gave me insomnia, but since I was already experiencing it I might as well put it in there. So I introduced it 4 days ago.

Anyway it seems like my brain/body has normalized a bit on the energy and horniness I was getting since yesterday, not sure if that's because of the CDP-Choline (and it's effects on the brain), or my body just naturally getting use to my (recently new) ingestion, of large doses of carnitine and coq10.

But today I woke up ay 5:30am, went to the gym, came back. Took my stack, plus 1800mg coq10, 6g carnitine tatrate, 1g cdp, 10g BCAA's and an oat shake with 2 bananas and milk in it. Then I did the dirty deed as well a couple of hours later, and became really brain fogged and tired around 11:30am. So I took a nap and ended up sleeping for 6 hours! My dreams were vivid, and I still feel tired after having forced myself awake again. It gave me the reverse of insomnia. This also felt like a strong HGH/restorative kind of sleep.

So I look for studies to see if there exists a connection, and low and behold Google pops up this website: http://www.lifekick.us/cdpcholine.htm

CDP Choline has been shown that it inhibits somatistatin, and as a result, increases growth hormone secretion in human males 4 fold. This is a remarkable discovery and is the primary reason that it is used in the Time Machinne.

Linking to this this study: http://www.eje-onlin.../5/516.abstract

Effects of cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine administration on basal and growth hormone-releasing hormone-induced growth hormone secretion in elderly subjects
Abstract.

The basal and GH-releasing hormone-stimulated secretion of GH declines in the elderly. We tested the ability of cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine, a drug used in the treatment of stroke and Parkinson's disease, to alter GH secretion in 11 healthy elderly volunteers, aged 69-84. Each subject received an iv infusion of 2 g of cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine or normal saline. GHRH and TRH were also administered during cytidine 5'diphosphocholine infusions. The infusion of cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine induced a 4-fold (p<0.05) increase in serum GH levels over basal values. A small increase in GH was seen after GHRH administration. However, the addition of GHRH to the cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine infusion resulted in a GH response which was significantly greater than that seen after GHRH alone; the integrated concentration of GH was more than 2-fold greater in the cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine treated group (706.85± 185.1 vs 248.9±61.4 μg · l−1 · (120 min)−1; p=0.01). The PRL and TSH responses to TRH were not significantly affected by cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine infusion, indicating that dopaminergic mechanisms are not involved. These studies demonstrate that cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine can enhance basal and GHRH-stimulated GH release in the elderly, but the mechanism of action of the drug remains unclear.

This study is on the elderly, but I feel like it's enhancing my hgh.

Anyway it's been an hour since I awoke and still feel sleepy and a bit brain fogged. So I'll probably go back to bed very soon.

Hope this helps some people.

Edited by manny, 27 June 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#2 thereisway

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

not trusting link because its alpha gpc which has been widely known to increase hgh for only a few minutes after ingestion

• unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mr Serendipity

• Topic Starter
  • 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

Not sure what you mean. You don't trust the study?

http://www.eje-onlin.../5/516.abstract

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 thereisway

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

I bought cdp choline instead of alpha gpc because it was cheaper and I got a bit sad that I wont be exploiting the hgh elevating properties of alpha gpc.

Now I am happy CDP choline has similar benefit :-D

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cdp-choline, citicoline, cdp, hgh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users