c60oo storage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 deodorel

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

`Hello everyone,

I started experimented with c60oo for about a month, but summer is here and i'am a bit worried about storage.

As i understand the fridge is no good, so i found a place in my house which is supposed to be cooler, but it's not really cool, because you know it's summer (like 30 celsius outside in the shade). Should i be worried that it will spoil and will it become dangerous?

Thanks!

#2 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

I have never stored it in the fridge, been taking C60oo for few years. Never gone bad...

Olive oil is not stored in fridge, that's the part that can go bad, it has been talked about shelf life before and what people have said then is that it should last a few years at least, adn with c60 the shelf life of olive oil is enhanced further.

What was said anyway... my parents had a bottle that had gone bad once it wa stored in the back of the fridge and I'm quite sure it had been frozen from time to time. I could see it was some kind of reaction that had occured.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 deodorel

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

ok thanks!

#4 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:33 AM

I have never stored it in the fridge, been taking C60oo for few years. Never gone bad...

Olive oil is not stored in fridge, that's the part that can go bad, it has been talked about shelf life before and what people have said then is that it should last a few years at least, adn with c60 the shelf life of olive oil is enhanced further.

What was said anyway... my parents had a bottle that had gone bad once it wa stored in the back of the fridge and I'm quite sure it had been frozen from time to time. I could see it was some kind of reaction that had occured.

How do you know that it was bad? Do you noticed a change in effects, smell, colour?

#5 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:11 AM

How do you know that it was bad? Do you noticed a change in effects, smell, colour?

I looked at it.. it was somekind up goo that have been created in about half of the bottle, in bubble formations

#6 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:21 PM

I looked at it.. it was somekind up goo that have been created in about half of the bottle, in bubble formations

Well if is similar to the attached picture, then I think that the c60 was ok, that reaction is very common when the olive oil spends lots of time frozen.
On that occasion I take out the bottle from the frigerator, leave a it at room temperatura and waited for a few minutes.

I don't know why exactly this happens, but I remember reading something about that in this forum.

Attached Files

#7 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:54 AM

no it didn't look like that bubbles were quite large, a few millimeters at least

Edited by AdamI, 29 July 2015 - 08:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users