Suddenly getting wrinkles at 26

wrinkles sunscreen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HealthyLiving

• 123 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:10 PM

Hello.

I am a 26 year old man who until a few months ago has largely avoided the wrinkles from the sun. In recent months, I have gotten more wrinkles on mye forehead.

What could this be due to? I use the same sunscreen as last summer thats
Eucerin Sun Kids solspray SPF50 + 200ml

Ingredients:

Ingredients

Ingredients: Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol.

Source: http://www.boots.com...-200ml_1450948/

I'm considering switching to another sunscreen that provides better protection, any suggestions? Have sensitive and dry skin.

I do think that it has to do with sun damage becuase I have not changed the other factors that might contribute to wrinkles (diet, water consumption, exercise etc) during the last months.
The last month I've also started using facial cleansing cream (about 3-4 times a week).

Thanks for reply :)

#2 ImmortalSpace

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:56 PM

This can be a lot of reasons... the first thing that comes to mind is Sugar. How much sugar are you consuming? 

Sugar is a huge factor in this.. and depending on how much you're protecting yourself against AGE- with use of L-Carnosine. 

Also remember, that you need to inhibite Protease every day in order to prevent the degration of skin- sun is one cause of protease (MMP's).. theres a lot of factors and genes that can cause this.

Look into gene therapy and look up Protease inhibitiors- 

White tea, Cinnamon, Glycolic Acid from Alpha-H Liquid Gold, LOTS of fruits vegtables and polyphenols, omega-3's, Garlic supplements (fast acting Anti-oxidtants), and last but not least Astaxanthin.. seriously get that- look it up and read about it!

Main thing i get out of this is sugar, avoid sugar and gluten, dairy and too much omega 6's... in which you'll need omega3 supplements.

That's my 2 cents

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 HealthyLiving

• Topic Starter
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:56 PM

This can be a lot of reasons... the first thing that comes to mind is Sugar. How much sugar are you consuming? 

I'm not consuming much sugary. Anyway, my sugar consumptions hasnt changed during the last months so why would the wrinkles comes from the sugar then ;)

#4 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

Are you not just creasing your forehead when you talk and possibly frowning lot? These are habits you'll need to break if you want a smooth and line-free forehead. Sun damage can also take years to appear, it doesn't just happens suddenly. ;/

Can you post some pictures?

#5 Heyman

• 207 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

I think you likely just started noticing it now or you've been frowning / moving your face prior to looking in the mirrror. Had the same thing, one day thought I had a weird wrinkle suddenly between my eybrows - looking at pictures, I already had it 10 years ago but apparently never noticed. Also takes the right lightning to see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users