- - - - -

Legal non prescription dopamine stimulant

dopamine stimulant

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

I am looking for a dopamine based stimulant (preferably wake-promoting) that is legal in the US / EU.

At this point I have my eye on ephedrine. In what form is it legal and cheapest?

Edited by nickthird, 02 July 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#2 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

Have you tried phenylpiracetam? Or modafinil? Ephedrine is kind of bad for the heart...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

Tyrosine, especially acetyltyrosine and l-dopa are obvious candidates. 

These are undoubtedly stimulating (having tried them myself) where the only problem I see is that they're not the cheapest stimulants available (at least on Amazon tyrosine is very expensive).

#4 son of shen nong

• 30 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

Mucuna pruriens.

https://en.wikipedia...tional_medicine

Various raw herb & extracts available.

#5 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

Could You be more clearer ?

Do You mean actually anything thats related to Dopamine like mao-B inhibitors, Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) ?

#6 abelard lindsay

• 873 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:26 PM

Catuaba.  Super cheap and works great.  This is basically the most popular thing ever in Brazil besides soccer.  https://twitter.com/...atuaba&src=typd

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15991001

The present study provides convincing evidence for a dopamine-mediated antidepressant-like effect of the active principle(s) present in the hydroalcoholic extract of T. catigua

#7 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

i tried different types of catuaba and nothing ever did anything. it could be a big haux in brazil, thats all

also suma, another overrated brazilian energy/dopa booster that didnt work at all!

Edited by normalizing, 07 July 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#8 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

I got nothing from catuaba either

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 TiredAt45

• 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:39 AM

If you have a symptom matrix that legitimately matches up with a medical condition for which amphetamines or methylphenidate are prescribed, why not just go to a doctor and get a presciption for one of those?

I mean, if you need a dopaminergic effect, it is much safer for your heart to take an amphetamine or MPH than something like ephedrine.

The con of course, is that once on stimulants, you may have even more trouble later if/when you try to get off.  Which is why it is true for any drug, that if the risk/reward ratio isn't clearly on the side of taking the drug, then don't take it.  Which means, it either must be nearly completely benign, in which case open experimentation is justified, or else the problem for which you are considering it must be significantly more detrimental than the potential harmful effects of taking the drug.

Good luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dopamine, stimulant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users