• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dihexa now available. Possible new buy group based on interest.

dihexa buy group peptide synthesize test results

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 natasjlp

• 47 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:27 PM

Hello all, I've been following all of the dihexa threads here for sometime, buy groups (I was a part of one but never received) and outside articles, research and global peptide synthesizers.

I maintain contacts in many countries with research facilities for business reasons and have partnered with a high quality firm. They have a branch in several different countries, including the US, which helps with shipping here for many.

They just finished synthesizing a large scale run with new equipment specifically for dihexa and like peptides, in order to keep pricing reasonable for lab testing. Everything so far shows greater than 99% purity.

Please reply here or pm me if you are interested in purchasing or becoming part of a buy group, in order to get a larger discount price on very high quality dihexa.

I am mostly doing this because of my personal interest in dihexa, but also know there are many others interested. There has been little results posted that I have found, and know I am not the only one looking for more results oriented data and information.

What I would like to do is create proper specific testing regimens and have participants keep track of data regularly.

This will enhance the image of this site (best imo for open forums on cutting edge LE compounds) and give true feedback to help advance our cause, as a group and individuals.

Perhaps some here can volunteer to assist with proper data tracking and regimen suggestions.
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 1

#2 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:06 AM

Am possibly interested. Where is the lab based and could it provide a CoA or something?

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:29 AM

Yes I'd be interested
  • Enjoying the show x 2

#4 Dominicus

• 23 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:13 AM

same here....interested

• Enjoying the show x 2

#5 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

interested.

• Enjoying the show x 2

#6 Brazzo

• 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Interested

• Enjoying the show x 2

#7 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

Ok, it seems like we have enough people to begin a new DIhexa buy group. Because it is already synthesized, there will not be a long wait time. The only wait will be getting enough people signed up, and delivery time through the mail.

We do have the Dihexa COA and LC, NMR spectrum. I'll post them in my next comment. All runs so far have been verified above 99% purity and we have hundreds of grams in stock. The main lab is located in mainland China with locations in other countries including the US, and the head Dr. has worked in Universities and labs in the US for decades.

I believe part of the lack of previous posts here from testing have been in part due to the lack of high quality Dihexa available (97% or less). If you want to test this properly it should be min >99% purity, and that's what we have available for us here, literally just this month, July 2015. We've waited for this for sometime, and looking forward to coordinating with everyone on this forum.

• Enjoying the show x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#8 burnlife

• 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

This seems interesting. But what's missing is the estimated cost and reasons to trust you. With 5 posts, how can I be assured that this is not some sort of scam?

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 2

#9 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:13 AM

This seems interesting. But what's missing is the estimated cost and reasons to trust you. With 5 posts, how can I be assured that this is not some sort of scam?

Yes, I thought of this as well.  I have been a member for over a year, mostly reading posts, but not posting much until now. I am looking into setting up a 3rd part escrow service, and we can use part of the funds to get 3rd party testing through an existing highly trusted member here.

I'm open to any other thoughts on how to prevent scams or mis-managed funds for buy groups. I was a part of one where I paid but never received as well.

• Enjoying the show x 2

#10 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

Yes, I thought of this as well.  I have been a member for over a year, mostly reading posts, but not posting much until now. I am looking into setting up a 3rd part escrow service, and we can use part of the funds to get 3rd party testing through an existing highly trusted member here.

I'm open to any other thoughts on how to prevent scams or mis-managed funds for buy groups. I was a part of one where I paid but never received as well.

any idea when you will commence this group buy?

• Enjoying the show x 2

#11 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Yes, I plan to begin the buy group this week/weekend. I am working out some details with the lab and searching for a proper 3rd party escrow corp, that will handle all parties involved.

If anyone has additional ideas on how to improve a 'Buy Group' please respond. My attempt will be to have an appropriate database of buyers names, mailing addresses and other info (private) coupled with a well known and insured 3rd party escrow company. All product shipped will include verifiable tracking information. If we wish, part of the proceeds can be verified by a 3rd party before funds are released and product is shipped.

If nothing else, I will begin the 'buy group' process, to at least build the list with cost and breakdown laid out. I think a timeline or time limit is appropriate as well, to cap the list and ship to the number we're at. suggestions? 2 weeks, 1 month?

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • like x 1

#12 NinefingerJoe

• 65 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

Interested and do we have pricing info yet?
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#13 explr9

• 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:52 AM

I'm interested. Thanks.

• Enjoying the show x 2

#14 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

Interested, price?  I guess I don't need more than 1g to start with - but you may have long term customer if it is as good as NSI ;)

#15 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:20 PM

A third group buy, nice!   :dry:

#16 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:16 PM

Yes

#17 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

what happenned to the second group buy feedback? seems to have died a death or have i lost the link to it, i still have it; havent taken it yet due to circumstances

#18 dajoker

• 23 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

i am on.

#19 Psyman

• 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:41 AM

I am interested.

#20 Psyman

• 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

So did this already happen? If so I would, at least, really like to know how this all went. Sounded like an interesting venture.

#21 Jeffrey Gale

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

I am interested

#22 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:31 AM

What happen Area, you don't like the idea of an other group buy?

#23 3dbrainarray

• 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:48 AM

Interested. But don't know legal status of it in Russia.

#24 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

yes, I 

What happen Area, you don't like the idea of an other group buy?

yes, I am aware of the previous dihexa buy groups. This is why I started this thread. I was a part of the previous one, paid, and never received any dihexa, at all. My inbox was also inundated for months with people asking when is it being shipped. I am clearly not the only person who was disappointed with these buy groups. I am still working with my business connection, and will not take anyone's money, until I have a ship date with the product ready, and quality confirmed.   This being said, we are getting close, the quality is not exactly where I want it (98%+ mind you it is still higher quality than anywhere else I have seen), but I do have access to shipping it almost immediately. I'm hoping within the next month I should have confirmation for us, the buy group. I will be part of this buy group, I'm not just a facilitator. Please message me or post with any questions in the meantime. thanks everyone.  

#25 chrisp2

• 166 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

Question...  Why in the world would anyone use Dihexa when NSI-189 likely has a MUCH lower safety risk?

I mean no disrespect - it just seems to me from the limited research I have done, that Dihexa seems pretty risky, with NSI having been tested on mammals with no incidence of cancer...  And is now on the second human trial?

While they might have different MOA's, they do serve the same end goal...  Hippocampus neurogenesis, right?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#26 natasjlp

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:23 AM

Question...  Why in the world would anyone use Dihexa when NSI-189 likely has a MUCH lower safety risk?

I mean no disrespect - it just seems to me from the limited research I have done, that Dihexa seems pretty risky, with NSI having been tested on mammals with no incidence of cancer...  And is now on the second human trial?

While they might have different MOA's, they do serve the same end goal...  Hippocampus neurogenesis, right?

I found this thread on longecity interesting to possibly address your questions. Let me know what you think and if it's helpful. No such thing as a bad question (at least according to 'they' :), and certainly no disrespect taken. Anyone else willing or able to address? 

http://www.longecity...each-other-out/

Edited by natasjlp, 04 January 2016 - 07:24 AM.

#27 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:40 AM

Interested

#28 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:42 AM

How much will it be per gram?

#29 David Middlemiss

• 56 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 04:58 PM

Interested thanks for the link,

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Moltic

• 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:08 AM

Interested, but need to know the minimum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa, buy group, peptide, synthesize, test, results

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users