Looking for critique on stack routine + temporary cycle on the side

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheIdesofMarc

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:46 AM

Recently, I've been trying to undergo a massive personal development program. Things have been going on pretty well, and I've seen a remarkable improvement in my outlook and productivity, and I've used some nootropics to help facilitate the process, such as Vitamin D, fish oil, magnesium, piracetam, and bacopa. However, I wish to increase the pace and make some truly habit-changing, personality-changing, and intellectually-changing moves. To give me just a little bit of an extra edge, I've done some more research on nootropics (including diet, sleep, exercise, and meditation).

This is less focused on stimulation, since I don't really need stimulation. I feel like proper sleep, exercise, diet, and motivation provides all the alertness that I need. Rather, I want to increase memory and motivation during this month, and I've designed a cycle to do so. Specifically, I've looked into some substances that would increase NGF and BDGF.

-- --

I would appreciate any advice I can get on: substance interactions and synergycycling (and cycle replacements inbetween cycles) vs. continuous dosage (especially for noopept, NSI-189, any other possibly downregulating substance); and any other information that I should be aware of when conducting this cycle.

I'm also not sure for how long I should be cycling--currently, I plan on using the cycle for one month while undergoing a rigorous daily schedule and see where that takes me. I'm also thinking about perhaps cutting out piracetam while I'm taking noopept.

Most importantly of all, I'm concerned about possible TkrP downregulation--how long does this process generally take, how may I identify it, and how long does it take for these receptors to recover?

Finally, I'm considering halting the cycle-stack + piracetam on Sundays as a rest day--is this worth doing? Should I add an occasional NAC + milk thistle? I'm worried about the potential hepatotoxic elements of sustained gotu kola usage.

Thanks, and I appreciate all advice given. The following is a list of either am currently already doing, or what I plan to do (italicized).

-- --

What I plan on continuing on a routine basis:

• Bacopa (daily pill from Himalaya, 750mg w/ 70mg bacopasides)

• Ashwagandha (thrice a day, 1500 mg, w/ 75mg withanolides total)

• ALCAR (twice, 1000 mg total)

• a-lipoic acid (twice, 400mg total)

• Omega 3 Fish Oil with DHA/EPA (daily, 350/120/180 mg respectively)

• Spirulina (daily, uridine source) (10g)

• Creatine (5g daily, 5g after working out)

• Vitamin D (daily, 5000 IU)

• Magnesium (daily, 200 mg, not in oxide form)

• Vitamin B complex (from leafy green diet + spirulina)

• Zinc (daily, 30 mg)

• Piracetam (twice, 1600 mg total, for stimulation)

• alpha-GPC (twice, 400 mg total)

Cycle (one month)

• Noopept (twice, 40 mg total)

• Lion's Mane (daily, 500mg?)

• Gotu Kola (twice, 1000mg? total)

• Polygala tenuifolia (twice, 200mg? total)

• NSI-189 (once, 30mg)

-- --

Final thoughts:

• Yes, I know that racetams aren't stimulants, but this is how they've generally affected me (especially phenylpiracetam--that stuff felt like a dirty stimulant).

• When I'm off the cycle, I'm considering replacing noopept with aniracetam or oxiracetam. Thoughts?

• Is it wise to consider adding additional adaptogens to my stack, such as rhodiola?

• I've never had "racetam" headaches. Occasionally, I supplement with choline bitrartate just in case, but I've heard about alpha-GPC's effects on HGH and its AcH-promoting efficacy, and I'm considering replacing choline bitrartrate completely. Is it still advisable to take alpha-GPC with this stack?

Edited by TheIdesofMarc, 24 July 2015 - 01:47 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users