- - - - -

Brain damage- P21 mixed with semax/selank

neurogensis p21 semz selank

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Butler

• 40 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:26 AM

Is mixing these compounds a good idea. I have had a brain tumor. I functionally have no ability to pursue a career anymore. I have to try. I have to make an effort.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

While Selank (and perhaps Semax) have been reported to be very safe, it seems that most of the clinical data is published in Russian. Moreover, their mechanism of action remains the subject of speculation. Personally, I'd rather take higher doses of familiar substances such as curcumin, lion's mane, shiitake, etc. Other cheap and relatively safe therapies such as low level light therapy or transcranial magnetic stimulation would be attractive as well.

P21 is a somewhat less murky compound, in that it's purportedly an analog of the most efficacious component of Cerebrolysin, which in turn is essentially a natural substance derived from pig brains. But may I ask where you're planning to acquire it? This Ceretropic page is the only source I'm aware of, and they've been out of stock for months.

Edited by resveratrol_guy, 24 July 2015 - 03:03 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:01 AM

Hmm, I did not realize they were out of stock. How long has it been this way?

#4 contraband

• Guest Social Engineering Spammer
  • 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:53 AM

What kind of brain tumor do you have (if you don't mind me asking?) 

#5 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:29 PM

Hmm, I did not realize they were out of stock. How long has it been this way?

Many months. This guy probably knows more about the issue than anyone else here, so you might want to send him a message.

#6 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:19 PM

If you have that problem is better to take liposomal curcumin, high dose liposomal vitamin c, methylene blue, c60, selenium, lithium orotate, PQQ.

• Good Point x 1

#7 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:19 PM

If you have that problem is better to take liposomal curcumin, high dose liposomal vitamin c, methylene blue, c60, selenium, lithium orotate, PQQ.

#8 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

What kind of brain tumor do you have (if you don't mind me asking?) 

Choroid Plexus Papiloma. Most of it has been removed. It was attached to the brain stem. I was trying NSI-189. It seems ( though I don't know for sure) that it shrunk what was left of the tumor. I wanted to get access to more, however that is not possible.

#9 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:14 PM

I may not know for sure, but this was after years of trying things.

#10 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:18 PM

methylene blue- what is that?

#11 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:33 AM

I do not mean to be the primary poster on the topic I started, but.  would  the compounds of Semex and Selank become unstable if mixed together?

#12 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:40 AM

Has the tumor since been removed? Are you 100% sure all of the cancer is gone for good? These particular drugs are known to amplify the effects of trophic factors including CTNF and BDNF, and may cause brain tumors to grow at a faster rate! Discuss this with a doctor please.

#13 Matthew Butler

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:12 PM

Has the tumor since been removed? Are you 100% sure all of the cancer is gone for good? These particular drugs are known to amplify the effects of trophic factors including CTNF and BDNF, and may cause brain tumors to grow at a faster rate! Discuss this with a doctor please.

the cancer is gone and what has been left is shrunk.

#14 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:33 PM

I have been mixing J-147 with Acetyl-Semax and the results are proving to be increasingly remarkable.  I've cycled NSI-189 for more than a year, taken DiHexa over a course of 6 months, and used a variety of other nootropics not limited to but including: Sulbutiamine, Phenylpiracetam, Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide, Coluracetam, PRL-8-53, GVS-111, Centrophenoxine, Phenibut, Adrafinil, and I've had major long term success even after cessation with NSI-189 but something feels quite right about Semax and J-147. 

I caution you on this, however.  I'm finding that cycling the J-147 while utilizing the Semax daily is good practice.  There seems to be some kind of interaction which I have no specific data to support.  I am, however, noticing myself getting smarter.  I am, for the first time, feeling as if I am getting smarter.  NSI-189 made me more stable in the long run, but something new is happening here and I like it.

I've been curious about Selank as I find Acetylated Semax does invoke a very small margin of anxiousness.  I hope to try the cocktail of Semax and Selank together.  I am not looking for a benzodiazipine anxiolytic as many are, I'm looking for a way to squash anxiety altogether with no cognitive consequence.  I will report when I have the opportunity.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:39 AM

Many of us have tried to become something akin to "Limitless" unsuccessfully, similarly you might be unsuccessful with trying to rapidly bring back lost function with drug xyz. The brain is amazing in its ability to re-route and adapt to damage but it takes time. Eating healthy, exercising, making sure you get your RDIs and continually pushing your limits is perhaps the best way to go. Count your blessings that you're alive and can continue this remarkable journey of life with us. :)

I feel that you need to know that success is not guaranteed here, taking advice in the way of chemicals from this amazing place is taking a journal down the rabbit hole and in no way guarantees results.

If I were in your position, I would try

C60oo - Has shown anti cancer qualities, potent anti oxidant

Magnesium - Good for brain trauma

Lots of cardio exercise, socializing, playing a sport. Increases BDNF, helps re-wire your brain. I understand this might be difficult in your condition but I would do this in whatever capacity i could.

Perhaps... ALCAR

Perhaps... Lions Mane Extract OR

Perhaps... Cerebrolysin

Edited by Mr Matsubayashi, 01 August 2015 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users