- - - - -

Legality of research compounds such as NSI-189, Dihexa, and so on

dihexa nsi-189 legal intellectual property research chemical patent

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tek8

• 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:32 AM

I was wondering about the actual legality of buying and selling these chemicals online. Does anybody know how 'legal' these activities are? Are we violating the intellectual property rights of the creators of Dihexa, when we make an online purchase of it? There are a lot of new compounds floating out there that seem worth a shot, but aside from the possible health risks from experimenting with under-researched chemicals, I am also concerned about the legal and 'moral' implications. I am already seeing great benefits from C60oo, which I know isn't protected by a patent. Some advice would be greatly appreciated. 

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,042 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:35 AM

Unfortunately, it is not a cut and dry case with most substances. The laws vary so much from country to country and state to state (and change constantly), that you would have to research each compound individually. I personally have no clue what is legal or illegal. Even if I studied the laws for a week, I probably still couldn't figure it out.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 tek8

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

I guess if it were such a clearcut case, we wouldn't be able to do what some of us are doing. I just hope no one gets hurt from experimenting with these new substances. If something goes wrong, all responsibility is on the user, and that is a lonely place to be in.. I have recently set up a new regimen for neurogenesis consisting of blueberries&aronia fruit(highest anthocyanin content), epic plant protein, curcumin, lion's mane, cdp choline, ashwagandha, bacopa, C60oo, and semax. Dihexa sounds great but I am currently struggling with a temporary form of misophonia(coughing) which I don't want to risk the chance of amplifying. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa, nsi-189, legal, intellectual property, research chemical, patent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users