sleep eating

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Misleading title but...

Anyways I always get trrible sleep, I wake every 1.5-2h but lately I have been STARVING everytime I wake up. I am now ALWAYS getting something to eat when I wake up, generally like 3 times a night. I used to do this years ago but it sort of went away. 

I was wondering what people do to stop doing this? Getting something to eat realistically takes me 10mins or so everytime I do it plus is a further disruption to sleep, sometimes it causes me to wake up to the point I cannot sleep again.

I am sorta dieting so nothing I get is particularly substantial or unhealthy but it clearly is a bad habit I need to get rid of because of my already bad sleep.

#2 Utern

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:31 PM

Has the night eating changed?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 drg

• Topic Starter
  • 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:48 PM

still the same

#4 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

What are you eating at night? You should try to keep your blood sugar as stable of possible - fat and protein should do the trick. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 drg

• Topic Starter
  • 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:43 AM

umm, good question,
I guess the vast majority of the time it is yogurt and fruit smoothie with artificial sugar
I stopped buying and eating cereal but now its made its way back onto my shelf so I suspect I'll have a bowl of cereal a bit more
cheese, peanut butter, milk but that never satisfies... I don't keep much junk food around 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, eating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users