- - - - -

Lithium Orotate safe dosages?

lithium orotate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:20 PM

What are the safe ELEMENTAL dosages of lithium orotate? I've started taking this supplement (if you will) last week and have noticed a profound decrease in anxiety and thus enhanced clarity of thought. I love how this stuff makes me feel. I'm taking 20 mg per day but am wondering how safely further in dosage can I go? A lot of places online say the orotate version is completely safe and non-toxic compared to the carbonate but these are all holistic, naturopathic sources. What does the science say about the safety of lithium ororate? What is the safe upper limit? 

Edited by crazepharmacist, 18 August 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#2 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

Even though up to 800mg LiOr or 35mg Li+ have been well-tolerated, I recommend 5-10.  Just stay at 20 for a few months, see if you get side effects, like a general dullness to your awareness.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2015 - 04:13 AM

from what i have gathered on this issue, carbonate is the natural form present in water and seems to be non-toxic but also more difficult to be absorbed properly. not sure how it combines with orotate but its the most widely used form for whatever reason.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Brazzo

• 22 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:24 AM

Could 20mg already cause hypothyroidism?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lithium, orotate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users