- - - - -

CBD (therateupic cannabis) for pain and inflammation

cbd pain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jango

• 38 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Does anyone tried CBD oil Or tea for pain?? Did it work? My chronique back pain is destroying me..I dont know what to do :-(

#2 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

i tried CBD oil for my electronic cigaratte. i ordered it online and just poured the juice where supposely the usual nicotine sold e-juice goes, and to be honest, it worked pretty damn nice especially when i did 50/50 mix with nicotine e-juice. it works much much better when combined with alcohol too. it gives a very sedating nice relaxing feeling, not sure how much of a painkilling substance is, but it sure gave me enough relaxation to not really feel much else.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

are you allowed to mention the product?

#4 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2015 - 07:53 AM

what do you mean? i didnt post urls or anything and to be honest, im not advertising specifically one product because there are tons of companies that make cbd e-juices now

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:38 AM

what i meant was could you post the product please but not sure if you're allowed (should have explained better) :) if not allowed could you pm me?

Edited by UKLAD, 31 August 2015 - 09:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cbd, pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users