• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 axonopathy

• Guest Social Engineering Spammer
  • 69 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:15 PM

Hi,

This post is promotional, but we think that it also offers value and is something that the LongeCity community might be genuinely interested in. We trust that if we are breaking any forum rules, the mods will delete this post and no harm will ultimately be done. 

I'm from bluebrainboost and wanted to let you guys know that we are offering a free nootropics sample pack here: https://www.bluebrai.../p/sample-pack/

You can select any three of the following: Phenylpiracetam (1g), Piracetam (10g), L-theanine (10g), Aniracetam (10g), Phenibut (1g), Adrafinil (1g), Alpha-GPC (1g), CDP-Choline (1g), Creatine (10g), D-Serine (1g), Glycine (10g), Noopept (1g)

We do charge $5 for shipping, so the sample pack is technically not 100% free.

I've always been frustrated by having to spend a lot of money on a nootropic that later turned out to be a bad fit for me. The rational behind the sample pack is that it might make it easier trial a nootropic and figure out what works with you without any large cash outlays. 

A word about quality control: everything offered on our website undergoes third-party testing, with the exception of products that we buy directly from trusted companies like Fisher Scientific (e.g., methylene blue - here's a recent invoice and COA). 3rd-party COAs are only available by request because we want to respect the privacy of the laboratory that conducts the testing.

Please feel free to contact with me with any questions or concerns! 

Edited by axonopathy, 25 August 2015 - 05:16 PM.

• Agree x 2

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

Ok, I'll give you guys a chance...

Edited by Ark, 25 August 2015 - 07:04 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 axonopathy

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Social Engineering Spammer
  • 69 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:34 AM

Ok, I'll give you guys a chance...

Thanks for going out on a limb. Once you receive it I'd love to hear your feedback. 

#4 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:00 AM

what happened to axonopathy? his profile is deleted! does this mean he might have done something wrong or people found out his website is bogus?

#5 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:33 AM

I dunno, but it may have something to do with the fact that BBB went belly-up a couple of months or so ago. Which is a shame; it was a pleasure doing business with them. They once refunded me the entire purchase price of a 30-gram tub of tianeptine just because there was a little residual solvent in it from the manufacturing process. There was nothing wrong with the tianeptine itself—it was good-quality stuff. It just tasted like licking the floor of a Barstow meth lab.

#6 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

heisenburger so are they good to order from now or what? i already sent them a msg for a sample pack at least because i dont wanna risk on single full on price item

#7 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:57 AM

They were great to order from—when they existed. The company no longer exists. I think the problems they had with their tianeptine contributed significantly to their downfall, but of course that's merely conjecture. Hopefully someday they will rise from the dead, but for now I have to get my tianeptine elsewhere, and at a much higher price. Their tianeptine was the cheapest available anywhere—about $3/gram. Now I'm paying about $4.

#8 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:12 AM

wait, they dont exist? i was on their website browsing through and it seemed real fine and running. in fact, its one of the better designs for a website selling such powders. i think you should check it out, maybe they are up again? regardless, no response to my email 2 days now....

#9 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:27 AM

You’re right—they’re back in business. Good to see. Looks like their price on tianeptine has gone up quite a bit, though. That’s disappointing, as they used to have the best price anywhere. $32.00 for five grams is a bit steep—Nootropics Depot can beat that price by a large margin and still provide free 2-day Priority.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:04 PM

maybe because it was cheaper before it was also more defective. they probably found better quality and realized they cant keep up the low price anymore, if anything thats a good thing.

Edited by normalizing, 15 February 2016 - 07:04 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users