Flmodafinil or Bisfluoromodafinil ?

modafinil nootrpics flmodafinil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sinn

• 40 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

HI guys.

I like to consider myself perfectly healthy individual.By that I mean that I dont have any diganosed medical issues.

I had a good fortune to try modafinil once in my life and besides stiff pain in my neck I loved everything else it did for me .

However living in EU doesnt allow me many options to get my hands on that stuff, but I have an option to buy flmodafinil ( fluormodafinil or bisfluoromodafinil) pretty cheaply (12e/g).

Did some research and its claimed to be 2-4 as potent as modafinil with some calming effect.

Found some peopl on reddit who claimed they used it and experiances are good mostly.

So I wonder has anyone every tried it here for longer period of time and in general your opinon about it ?

I am bit worried about fluor component,since I know it has damaging effect on human body (not a even a close to chemists ,just some general knowlege ).

Also if those more informed than me have access to some research links please provide it here.

THx in advance

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, nootrpics, flmodafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users