- - - - -

Dasotaline

adhd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kampa14

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:46 PM

Hello. I'm newbie here. I see that people organise group buys here.
I'm from Russia where almost all antiADHD medication and stimulators are prohibited (Strattera didn't help me, Bupropion caused seizures) and I heard about dasotraline, DNRI.
On alibaba many labs can synthesize this medication. Price for customized sythesis is too high ($3000), but in group of 20-30 people it will be $100-200 per gram. One gram is enough for four months.
I am inclined to trust a lot of sellers on Alibaba because of many people from russian forums have recovered from hepatitis C via powders with new inhibitors.

For example, Dasotraline is much more powerful than bupropion.

Dasotraline.
Dasotraline at 4 and 8 mg/day were selected to target steady-state plasma concentrations of 8 and 18 ng/ml, and were estimated to correspond with DAT receptor occupancies of 56% and 71%, respectively, based on the results of a previous PET study with dasotraline (DeLorenzo et al, 2011). DAT receptor occupancies above 50% have been associated with clinically therapeutic effects for methylphenidate (Hannestad et al, 2010) and atomoxetine (Ding et al, 2014).

Bupropion.
The occupancy of dopamine transporter (DAT) sites by bupropion and its metabolites in the human brain as measured by positron emission tomography was 26% according to GlaxoSmithKline researchers and 14% in an independent study.[14][85][86] Despite this weak DAT occupancy however, a subsequent study looked at the actual extracellular concentrations of dopamine in the human brain after an acute oral treatment of bupropion and failed to observe any increase, concluding that the weak DAT occupancy was not sufficient to increase dopamine levels.[14][15]

#2 Perek

• 61 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

Hi Kampa14

Could be an interesting group buy but in the meantime you could check out if Metadoxil will help you. It's available in Russia, probably even OTC. It's for alcohol abuse but has a very interesting potential for various disorders. An extended release version is being in phase III for adhd.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 irony

• 55 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:32 AM

the maker of this finished phase-3 testing and recently submitted a new drug application to the american FDA  for dasotraline.   Could be coming soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adhd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users